Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAJT VIII: Take a Care
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganggreen1102 wrote:
So apparently Bruno Mars is the Super Bowl halftime show performer. I have lost a lot of faith in humanity. What happened to bands like The Who and Tom Petty? I guess the NFL is targeting the 10 or so 14 year old girls who watch the game... Jesus we need some manly music and nothing says feminine like Bruno Mars.

I'd take him over Beyonce, Madonna, and the Black Eyed Peas in a heartbeat. Bruno Mars actually has a lot of talent, despite all the teen girl attention he receives.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's the one that sings that "girl you're amazzzinng" song, right? I'll probably continue my streak of skipping the halftime show to "get some air".

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
He's the one that sings that "girl you're amazzzinng" song, right? I'll probably continue my streak of skipping the halftime show to "get some air".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XXnutQmWPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-fA-gBCkj0
ganggreen1102

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:
So apparently Bruno Mars is the Super Bowl halftime show performer. I have lost a lot of faith in humanity. What happened to bands like The Who and Tom Petty? I guess the NFL is targeting the 10 or so 14 year old girls who watch the game... Jesus we need some manly music and nothing says feminine like Bruno Mars.

I'd take him over Beyonce, Madonna, and the Black Eyed Peas in a heartbeat. Bruno Mars actually has a lot of talent, despite all the teen girl attention he receives.

It's not really a talent thing tho its the type of music. If I would ever want any sort of modern artist to play at the Super Bowl halftime show it would be Lorde, I'd take her over Bruno Mars or any of the artists you just mentioned in a heartbeat. She's hot AF too so that helps. Laughing
green24

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ganggreen1102 wrote:
green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:

It's not really a talent thing tho its the type of music. If I would ever want any sort of modern artist to play at the Super Bowl halftime show it would be Lorde, I'd take her over Bruno Mars or any of the artists you just mentioned in a heartbeat. She's hot AF too so that helps. Laughing

Yeah, some of his slow songs are definitely boring, but I still like a decent amount of his music.

Lorde is not nearly a big enough name yet.
ganggreen1102

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:
green24 wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:

Yeah, some of his slow songs are definitely boring, but I still like a decent amount of his music.

Lorde is not nearly a big enough name yet.

She will be and actually she only has one good song IMO so until she has more good songs she won't even be a candidate.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XXnutQmWPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-fA-gBCkj0

Dudes got Pipes no doubt, I just don't care for his music.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The half time shows is not for football fans. The entire concept itself is not for football fans. We come for the football - we don't need something else in between the break.
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally started Lost this weekend, already made it thru season 1. Pretty good, can't wait to start season 2 today. I know it's an older show but I have never gotten around to watching it until now.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 64 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a $4500 dollar refund check from school & a Jets win. Great weekend.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
Finally started Lost this weekend, already made it thru season 1. Pretty good, can't wait to start season 2 today. I know it's an older show but I have never gotten around to watching it until now.

In the middle of the last season, my son went on a two week marathon and watched the first 5 and a half seasons.
JMG

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accepted my bid into Tau Kappa Epsilon. Hope I made a good decision.

[]_[] Family
ganggreen1102

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys I'm obsessed with duck dynasty are any of y'all obsessed like I am? Laughing
ganggreen1102

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So today at school we had a moment of silence for 9/11 victims and what was really sad was that a lot of people didn't care and kept talking. I even saw a girl take a snapchat of herself during that time and she was laughing while the rest of us were silent and being respectful. We need to teach people what morals are or our generation is going to be the dumbest one ever.
JMG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Learning how to balance school work, studying, pledging for TKE, sleeping and my social life is really stessing and tough to handle for me right now.

[]_[] Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 24 of 78

Jump to: