Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAJT VIII: Take a Care
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
Had to leave the Manchester United game today as the game was called off due to a suspicious package left (which turned out to be a bomb) I have been going to Old Trafford since I was 2 years old but have to question will I ever go again!

glad you're safe bro

Quote:
@CRO31: @KellenWinslowJr you wish you were as good as your dad. Have you been to TARGET lately?

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
xenajets

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheDot wrote:
xenajets wrote:
Had to leave the Manchester United game today as the game was called off due to a suspicious package left (which turned out to be a bomb) I have been going to Old Trafford since I was 2 years old but have to question will I ever go again!

glad you're safe bro

Thanks man. Iv got my wife at home expecting our first baby so makes you really think if it's worth going the games anymore.

Many thanks to IDOG_det on the sig
Rich51

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
xenajets wrote:

glad you're safe bro

Thanks man. Iv got my wife at home expecting our first baby so makes you really think if it's worth going the games anymore.

It's scary but it would be a shame if terrorist stop you from doing something you love. I guess you have decide what's best for you and your family. Good luck with the baby. They grow up too darn fast lol.
Imarobot

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
xenajets wrote:

glad you're safe bro

IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN
IT'S HAPPENED AGAINNNNNN
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich51 wrote:
xenajets wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
xenajets wrote:

glad you're safe bro

It's scary but it would be a shame if terrorist stop you from doing something you love. I guess you have decide what's best for you and your family. Good luck with the baby. They grow up too darn fast lol.

Appreciate that man. Yeah more news has come out since that it was a training bomb but I'm not sure. I'm lucky as I live like 25 mins away but some fans were coming from the U.S, India, Africa they are the people I feel bad for!! Would of lost a lot of money!!!

Bianconero

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you're safe, man

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, Bills

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know when it happened but it seems every NFL team twitter account seems to be run by a kid in high school now. The memes, the jokes, the callouts for spelling errors. I love it.
It has been quite a privileged chat or work with you guys. From time to time.. From Craziness to Serious-mindedness.. From Troll to Boredom.. From Babes to Jets. From Foreigner to American.. Whatever!
xenajets

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Bianconero!!

What's happening man?!?!?

#Pogback

Bianconero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
@Bianconero!!

#Pogback
I want to die, man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
xenajets wrote:
@Bianconero!!

#Pogback
I want to die, man

You will be fine. Higuain, Pjanic, Alves, Benatia, Pjaca. That's a great summer for you to be fair. You will still walk Serie A!!

Bianconero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
xenajets wrote:
@Bianconero!!

#Pogback
I want to die, man

You will be fine. Higuain, Pjanic, Alves, Benatia, Pjaca. That's a great summer for you to be fair. You will still walk Serie A!!
I agree, but it's more than that!

We had a global icon for the first time in 20 years and now he's gone.

Kind of stinks, but life goes on

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheDot wrote:
xenajets wrote:

glad you're safe bro

You live over there full time? Do people over there talk much about the NFL? How do you get to see the Jet games living in the UK. Sorry to hear about your problem with a live bomb, I guess this is going to be a on going problem for all of us. To think I am worried about our RT, when people are walking around live bombs, sometimes I worry about my priorities.
xenajets

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
xenajets wrote:

glad you're safe bro

You live over there full time? Do people over there talk much about the NFL? How do you get to see the Jet games living in the UK. Sorry to hear about your problem with a live bomb, I guess this is going to be a on going problem for all of us. To think I am worried about our RT, when people are walking around live bombs, sometimes I worry about my priorities.

Iv always lived in the U.K but my Dads Italian and we have a lot of family in N.Y. That's why I started following the Jets. Yeah it's popular here but nothing like Soccer which is without doubt the most covered sport. I have NFL Gamepass but recently got an Apple TV which iv put different add-ons which give me live tv/sport from the U.S.
Yeah luckily it turned out to be an error from a planned drill but either way was pretty frightening at the time!
It's worse in Europe at the minute as its far too easy for people to cross into Turkey and then France/Germany/Belguim etc.
Just got to be aware when out in busy city centres.

Mr.O

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAFLAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEE

Props El Ramster on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98  Next
Page 95 of 98

Jump to: