Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Training Camp Questions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NJRaider44

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Training Camp Questions Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I have been a long time reader of this site, but have never posted anything. Being that I am stuck out here in Jets/Giants territory, I don't get as much Raider info as I would like, which is why I love going to this forum. (Plus it's good since some of you provide me with some hope, and its nice break from all the pro-Giant talk.)

At any rate, my girl and I are going to NorCal for vacation at the end of the month. She wants to do the wineries in Napa and I would like to check out training camp. I was just wondering if any of you had any suggestions on which days and times to go. Also, I know that a couple of years ago fan access to camp was very limited. I was just wondering if this was still the case and whether it is worth it to go or not.

I know the media has talked us down a lot but I am still excited about this upcoming season. Hope we prove the haters wrong. (I realize we probably won't win a super bowl this year, but I think we can make progress.) Either way, no matter how bad we are, I still get excited about watching my team play every week. So let's hope for the best and continue to support our team. Worse case scenario, we end up drafting Clowney next spring.

I am going to the game vs. jets in December. Hope to see some of you there. GO RAIDERS!
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my understanding there is a lot more access under the new regime and they have a few days dedicated to letting fans attend TC practices.

Welcome to the site! I'm jealous that you're going to be able to possibly attend TC. I'll be at both of the Jets and Giants vs. Raiders games though!
Big Rob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was thinking about rolling to TC aswell, im a 5 hour drive away...
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to TC last year. It was amazing. Had to buy the tickets on ebay because they ran out quick (given for free) at the Raider Image stores.

After the practice, all the players walk over to the fans and sign autographs. If you are going to be up in northern Cali, you gotta do it. I don't think the Raiders have announced if they are going to do it this year, but I don't see why they wouldn't.
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9431135/2013-nfl-training-camp-dates-locations

Quote:
Oakland Raiders
Napa Valley Marriott
Napa Valley, Calif.
July 25
July 25
N/A

For those like me that just realized we're only 10 days away from training camp! Shocked Surprised

Been wanting to do this for a while now. Let's see what happens.
NJRaider44

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea when they start giving those tickets out at Raider Image stores? Have they already?

Just wondering if this info is posted elsewhere.

Thanks guys.
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJRaider44 wrote:
Any idea when they start giving those tickets out at Raider Image stores? Have they already?

Just wondering if this info is posted elsewhere.

Thanks guys.

Nothing yet I believe. Last year the official Raiders website announced the promotion on July 26th.

http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/More-Fans-Will-Watch-Raiders-Training-Camp/9148ab1d-d5a4-43fe-bdbd-5da00737d4cb
G

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about this and I've got no excuse as I'm in Sonoma County...
Chali21

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The raiders tweeted today saying that camp is open to season ticket holders.

On the Raider's Staff
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Its like they're too incompetent to know they're incompetent.
dante9876

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why hasnt our number one pick signed yet. Have anyone heard anything on twitter or otherwise about whats going on with him,
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
So why hasnt our number one pick signed yet. Have anyone heard anything on twitter or otherwise about whats going on with him,

I've read somewhere that Hayden might not be gtg to open TC so there's no rush to get hims signed.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
dante9876

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

I've read somewhere that Hayden might not be gtg to open TC so there's no rush to get hims signed.

Wtf why not. Missing ota is one thing. Missing training camp is a whole other issue. I'm not feeling that.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

Wtf why not. Missing ota is one thing. Missing training camp is a whole other issue. I'm not feeling that.

DA's choice to keep him out of OTAs. Not his. But I forget whether Allen is electing to not have him participate in some TC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

DA's choice to keep him out of OTAs. Not his. But I forget whether Allen is electing to not have him participate in some TC

Either way its because of health. But dude hasn't had contact in like 2 years or so. He needs this training camp and preaseson real bad imo.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

Either way its because of health. But dude hasn't had contact in like 2 years or so. He needs this training camp and preaseson real bad imo.

Laughing

Not even close man. He got injured 9 games into the season this past year. its been months, not years. And he was full go in OTAs before the tissue thing (which is a non-issue). He'll be fine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: