Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How much better will the OL Be?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckeyeboy89

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: How much better will the OL Be? Reply with quote

With signing GC for RT and speding 2 high draft picks on interior OL and signing Bradshaw who is a pretty good blocking back how much better do you think the pass protection for luck will be?

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget adding Donald Thomas. my biggest gripe last year was the horrible additions on OL. Mike McGlynn had never been a starter anywhere in his career and Samson Satele is a mediocre C . Joe Reitz had a pretty good season for us at LG in 2011 but he got injured during the preseason in 2012 and we were forced to use Seth Olsen who didn't get the job done. Thomas is an upgrade at LG, Cherilus is an upgrade over Winston Justice (who started out great for us at the beginning of the season and just hit the proverbial wall before the season was half over.) And it is not out of the realm of possibilities that Hugh Thornton could beat out McGlynn for RG.

2-3 upgrades on the OL and I think Luck doesn't need a vast improvement in pass protection just enough which I think this unit could give him if not early in the 2013 season definitely by midseason and into 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: