Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pep Hamiltons offense?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckeyeboy89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Pep Hamiltons offense? Reply with quote

I know it's still very early in the process, and I have heard pep will bring a "west coast type" offense to Indy.

My question is regarding Andrew luck and his progression.

Do you guys expect a lot loss passing attempts this year?

It seems to me by the offensive FA and draft moves you guys are going to pass just as Much. By adding DHB and adding OL two the two spots where Luck faced the most pressure.(LG, RT)

Should or can we expect another NFL top 5 passing attempts??

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my understanding the only real noticeable difference from last year to this year are going to be 1) more 2 TE sets compared to 3WR Sets and 2) a more power run game 3) more short yardage plays where it is the receiver's responsibility to get YAC

Other then that I expect the pass:rush ratio to be similar
Buckeyeboy89

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
From my understanding the only real noticeable difference from last year to this year are going to be 1) more 2 TE sets compared to 3WR Sets and 2) a more power run game 3) more short yardage plays where it is the receiver's responsibility to get YAC

Other then that I expect the pass:rush ratio to be similar

So when you say more of a power run game you a meaning the particular play like the run plays will be more 2 back in between the tackle runs in stead of just more actual run plays?

I think luck has a chance to be one of the better QBS we have seen in some time and thats saying alot. But considering did a lot of what he did last year with a half [inappropriate/removed] run game a below average OL and 3 of his top 4 targets were rookies.

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The addition of Stanley Havili gives us out first legitimate FB on the roster in sometime. That alone makes me believe the power run game will be more inside runs then we've had in the past. In the past out bread and butter plays were running outside utilizing WRs blocking.
Buckeyeboy89

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so u are saying u don't think the number of run plays will be much different Ur saying just the way those particular plays r run will be different!

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buckeyeboy89 wrote:
Ok so u are saying u don't think the number of run plays will be much different Ur saying just the way those particular plays r run will be different!
yes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: