Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jaguars Forum Dynasty League Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6429
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
mojo you sigged that Laughing
I was really close to writing a lot more to that description. I'm guessing it's a good idea I didn't.


I couldn't help it.

If that quote had it's own thread, it'd go ten pages worth of guys guessing context.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6429
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
I also feel like the Pats go through RBs because they haven't have any good ones. Green-Ellis was the only once since Dillon to get 1,000 yards before Ridley did, and he barely did it.


That's fair. Maroney was really talented but for some reason, the wheels really fell off.

I guess it's easy to go with a timeshare when you have a lot talented, yet disappointing guys since Dillon.

At this point though, Dillon is still the exception as far as the 2001- Pats. Kind of like the 2011 Lions - tease you here and there but really only have one or two exceptions over a 15 year span.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80364
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
I was really hoping that I could finagle getting Ridley and Foster there, hoping Corry passed on the one I didn't take. I guess it wasn't meant to be though. Foster is only 26 and only has three years of tread on those tires in a system that allows him to get beat up less than he otherwise would.


I feel like I might have the best 1-2 punch in the draft with RBs though. Martin and Foster could be dynamite for the next 4 years before I have to get one replaced.



I also feel like the Pats go through RBs because they haven't have any good ones. Green-Ellis was the only once since Dillon to get 1,000 yards before Ridley did, and he barely did it.


Honestly didnt think Foster was still that young, but he has alot more miles on his tires even though he is just 2 years older. Tbh, i didnt think he was available though Laughing
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43153
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was looking at ages and was surprised that Foster was only 26. It seems like he's been around a lot longer. LeSean McCoy too. How the hell is he only 25?
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1830
Location: Boca Raton
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I was really hoping that I could finagle getting Ridley and Foster there, hoping Corry passed on the one I didn't take. I guess it wasn't meant to be though. Foster is only 26 and only has three years of tread on those tires in a system that allows him to get beat up less than he otherwise would.


I feel like I might have the best 1-2 punch in the draft with RBs though. Martin and Foster could be dynamite for the next 4 years before I have to get one replaced.



I also feel like the Pats go through RBs because they haven't have any good ones. Green-Ellis was the only once since Dillon to get 1,000 yards before Ridley did, and he barely did it.


Honestly didnt think Foster was still that young, but he has alot more miles on his tires even though he is just 2 years older. Tbh, i didnt think he was available though Laughing


That was the sole reason i didnt get him either lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43153
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
and i just messed up and realized someone was there after i picked Confused
this one? Laughing

Score!
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80364
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My most questionable pick to this point, but Brees hasnt declined one bit and should be the best QB for the next 4 years imo and getting that in round 3 is too good to pass, but still he wont be around as long as 9 or so of the starting QBs in this league
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1637
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
My most questionable pick to this point, but Brees hasnt declined one bit and should be the best QB for the next 4 years imo and getting that in round 3 is too good to pass, but still he wont be around as long as 9 or so of the starting QBs in this league


I was really surprised by that pick, shocked even.

I almost took Luck too but, just couldn't do it.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Adopt a Jag
Johnathan Cyprien - 41 tackles, 3 FF, 1 sack
Mike Brown - 5 receptions, 63 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80364
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
My most questionable pick to this point, but Brees hasnt declined one bit and should be the best QB for the next 4 years imo and getting that in round 3 is too good to pass, but still he wont be around as long as 9 or so of the starting QBs in this league


I was really surprised by that pick, shocked even.

I almost took Luck too but, just couldn't do it.


While i agree in the long-term it hurts me but for a few years, i could easily be a contender right out of the gate, but its still alot of drafting to do
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6429
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
My most questionable pick to this point, but Brees hasnt declined one bit and should be the best QB for the next 4 years imo and getting that in round 3 is too good to pass, but still he wont be around as long as 9 or so of the starting QBs in this league


I was really surprised by that pick, shocked even.

I almost took Luck too but, just couldn't do it.


While i agree in the long-term it hurts me but for a few years, i could easily be a contender right out of the gate, but its still alot of drafting to do


The trophy for second place is in the ladies room...



There's two O's in MoJo.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80364
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
My most questionable pick to this point, but Brees hasnt declined one bit and should be the best QB for the next 4 years imo and getting that in round 3 is too good to pass, but still he wont be around as long as 9 or so of the starting QBs in this league


I was really surprised by that pick, shocked even.

I almost took Luck too but, just couldn't do it.


While i agree in the long-term it hurts me but for a few years, i could easily be a contender right out of the gate, but its still alot of drafting to do


The trophy for second place is in the ladies room...

There's two O's in MoJo.


Not playing for 2nd place Wink
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80364
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pickup of Marshall there AF
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43153
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminder: After your pick, please PM the next person in line. This will stop delays like we've been having.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80364
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Reminder: After your pick, please PM the next person in line. This will stop delays like we've been having.


Should be easy enough, i just send my pm back to you
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80364
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is moving at a snails pace, what happened?
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 7 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group