You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jaguars Forum Dynasty League Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'm officially done with taking WRs Laughing

If IAS took Benjamin, I would have had to wait like 6 hrs. I'm at work right now, on my break and only remembered Benjamin was my #1 guy

I was debating between Benjamin and Bortles, but decided on Bortles.

Now I almost wish I took KB instead Laughing

I almost took Benjamin with my first pick, but I'm a big believer in Golden Tate and then Pierce was there at my next pick and my RBs arent exactly beasts short of Charles and Morris so I went with him hoping Rice was going to be on the decline and I liked Pierce coming out of Temple. I was shocked Benjamin fell to me, yea he is raw, but he has great size and should be Cam Newton's 2nd favorite target this year and with the way Cam moves, Kelvin should get open

I took Benjamin in the 1st round in another dynasty league. I think he's automatically Cam's 2nd target after Olsen, but could easily become his top target very soon. If I didn't need another young RB and QB, I'd have taken him in the 2nd instead of Williams, or at the very least over Bortles this round. I just needed RB and QB more, especially after taking Evans in the 1st. I actually expected pwny to take Bortles, which would have made my decision much easier Laughing

And I agree about Tate. I think he's going to be much better in Detroit than he was in Seattle. Better QB throwing to him and being opposite Megatron will both have big impacts on his game.

bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
"Thanks BBF, but I need someone bigger and more scary to be my backup." - Nobody ever
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'm officially done with taking WRs Laughing

If IAS took Benjamin, I would have had to wait like 6 hrs. I'm at work right now, on my break and only remembered Benjamin was my #1 guy

I was debating between Benjamin and Bortles, but decided on Bortles.

Now I almost wish I took KB instead Laughing

I almost took Benjamin with my first pick, but I'm a big believer in Golden Tate and then Pierce was there at my next pick and my RBs arent exactly beasts short of Charles and Morris so I went with him hoping Rice was going to be on the decline and I liked Pierce coming out of Temple. I was shocked Benjamin fell to me, yea he is raw, but he has great size and should be Cam Newton's 2nd favorite target this year and with the way Cam moves, Kelvin should get open

I took Benjamin in the 1st round in another dynasty league. I think he's automatically Cam's 2nd target after Olsen, but could easily become his top target very soon. If I didn't need another young RB and QB, I'd have taken him in the 2nd instead of Williams, or at the very least over Bortles this round. I just needed RB and QB more, especially after taking Evans in the 1st. I actually expected pwny to take Bortles, which would have made my decision much easier Laughing

And I agree about Tate. I think he's going to be much better in Detroit than he was in Seattle. Better QB throwing to him and being opposite Megatron will both have big impacts on his game.

Yea I always get sucked into drafting the #2 WR of Detroit because they never have anyone but Megatron but Nate Burleson, Ryan Broyles, Titus Young etc. have all sucked but none of them were as talented as Golden Tate is right now and he catches everything

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have been drafting for 25 days(including today) and gotten 26 picks done, we did have a 7 day period of no picks because Pwny didnt have internet so we essentially took 18 days to get 26 picks(1.44 picks a day) and now we have 24 picks left to do and only 15 days(not counting today)(1.6 picks a day)

We gotta stay on top of this if we are going to finish before Green Bay/Seattle kickoff Thursday night

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try to get things updated today.

Live like you're down 3-1
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:

Thanks Pwny!

I pmed MJD4MVP5455, hoping we get the next round and a half quickly. We only have 10 days til TNF

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:

Thanks Pwny!

I pmed MJD4MVP5455, hoping we get the next round and a half quickly. We only have 10 days til TNF
Vacation has ended up lasting longer than I expected it to, but I'll try to get things done.

JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:

Thanks Pwny!

Vacation has ended up lasting longer than I expected it to, but I'll try to get things done.

Damn, sucks to be you

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll update rosters in FleaFlicker tonight and the remaining part of the draft will be scheduled for tomorrow night in FleaFlicker.

The only remaining picks will be:
Sabotage - Make up pick from the 3rd round :/
Sabotage
JaguarCrazy2832
MJD4MVP5455
Captain Underpants
Taylor swifts BF
The Cyp Squad

Sabotage, JaguarsCrazy, Captain Underpants, and Taylor Swift's BFF needs a Kicker, while Cyp Squad and Taylor Swift's BFF (meaning he needs to drop someone for one of kicker or defense) needs a Defense. Meaning the only player picks will be Sabotage (first one) and MJD4MVP. I don't see any reason why someone would be really harmed by missing out on the draft.

In fact, if you want to post who your first, second, etc. choice at are at Kicker or defense, I may be able to finish this out even if we aren't in order.

MJD4MVP5455

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's go Dan Bailey

2015 Jaguar Forum Survivor Pool Winner
MJD4MVP5455

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...is this continuing or is it ending with me as champ

2015 Jaguar Forum Survivor Pool Winner
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
I would like to continue it, but there hasn't been much interest and several people are no-showing on the forum..

JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
I would like to continue it, but there hasn't been much interest and several people are no-showing on the forum..

Yea I'd like to know what the plan is

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: