Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cole Beastly can reverse windmill dunk. Thats all the news.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Cole Beastly can reverse windmill dunk. Thats all the news. Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAiXuptvlzM
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Former Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowl wide receiver Drew Pearson hasn’t always been a Dez Bryant fan.

As recently as last October, the original No. 88 was criticizing the current No. 88 for not living up to the expectations of the number that was also worn by Pro Football Hall of Famer Michael Irvin.

But Pearson seems to be buying in to the success Bryant had during the second half of last season.

“Basically, I just think he’s got a complete understating of what he was doing out there as far as his plays were concerned, his assignments, his adjustments to those assignments and those types of things,” Pearson said Monday on the Fitzsimmons and Durrett show on 103.3 KESN-FM. “And in doing that, it gave him a lot of confidence, No.1, but it also gave him a chance now to let his athletic ability and talent take over. I think he realizes now that when he comes out of that huddle, he’s the dominant force, not that defensive back, even though that defensive back might have more experience, he might be an All-Pro, or whatever. The fear now is on the defensive side when they see Dez come out of that huddle.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2013/07/drew-pearson-dez-bryant-realizes-now-that-when-he-comes-out-of-that-huddle-hes-the-dominant-force.html/

Quote:
2012 champs: Washington Redskins
Likeliest threat in 2013: Dallas Cowboys

Why Dallas?

The Redskins and Cowboys played their butts off for the NFC East on the last Sunday-nighter of the regular season in 2012. Some Tony Romo interceptions and a shoulder injury to DeMarcus Ware sealed the deal. Expect this division to be up for grabs in 2013. Romo is coming off of a fine campaign, considering the poor play of his line and DeMarco Murray's injury concerns -- and the essential elimination of the Cowboys' running game. Defensively, the Cowboys are switching to a 4-3 under former Tampa 2 guru Monte Kiffin. The thought is that the new-look unit will keep plays in front of itself and create more turnovers. Except for at safety, Dallas has the personnel.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000212893/article/dallas-cowboys-san-diego-chargers-among-divisional-contenders?icampaign=ATL_newsdriver

Quote:
Early this month when it appeared he would not be in the top 100, Romo told reporters at Valley Ranch he held the entire exercise with little regard.

“ I just don’t think it matters too much,” he said. “I know this, I would have a hard time telling you who was great in the AFC last year. You just go by what’s written about and talked about.”

Still, Romo had as much national network exposure as any quarterback in the league during the regular season in 2012. Surely, he was seen.

Alex Riethmiller, a spokesman for NFL Network, said no omission raised more eyebrows and received more reaction than Romo’s. New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham, who averaged 94 receptions and 10 touchdowns over the last two seasons, has been a distant second.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2013/06/nfl-network-spokesman-tony-romos-omission-from-top-100-players-raises-more-eyebrows-than-any-other.html/

Quote:
When training camp starts for the Dallas Cowboys in late July there are several players from the 2012 rookie class with something to prove for the 2013 season. You could say last season was a redshirt year for some members of this class.

1. Matt Johnson. The safety didn't play a down in 2012 because of hamstring and back issues. The brief moments he did practice showed the Cowboys coaches he had the ability to make plays in the secondary. Johnson stayed in the Dallas area in the offseason to show the organization and his teammates his commitment. He's battling for a starting job behind veteran Will Allen, and the impressive work of rookie J.J. Wilcox during the OTAs and veteran minicamp will also push Johnson.
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4709882/cowboys-with-players-coming-off-redshirt-seasons
Desperado82

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ready for camp to start.

^^^mack
Nextyearfordaboyz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
So ready for camp to start.

Speaking of... I'll be there the weekend of July 26th. Anyone else going that weekend?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beastly has some springs in those legs!

^^Thanks to Kempes for the sig.^^
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just Beastly being beastly. Was there ever any doubt that the man could dunk??

I think not.

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
DaBoys

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its actually a 15 foot basket

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arkin poised for big year?

^^^mack
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:

Keep holding out hope!

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Runaway Jim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could get all of my football analysis from people with twitter handles like @sexililkitti.

The_Slamman wrote:
RJ is officially the Champion
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:
I wish I could get all of my football analysis from people with twitter handles like @sexililkitti.

May I recommend: Prison Hernandez
@PrisonHernando

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:

What a huge bonus it would be to this organization if Arkin or Leary come up big. If both could Dallas would be set at OL for next 5 years.

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claiborne heads most improved DBs in 2013

Mo gettin' some love.

^^^mack
Dirk Gently

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:

She's a very astute football writer, too.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broaddus predicts Pro Bowl for Lee

Quote:
During my career in this league, there are very few inside linebackers that play with the ability that Sean Lee has. The quickness and instincts are rare. Where Lee is also rare, is his ability to finish the play. There is a real violence to his game. When you study him on tape, he plays like a blur working through traffic getting to the ball. Lee has that ability to stop ball carriers in their tracks because he plays with explosive strength and snap.

I can see it.

^^^mack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: