Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seattle's LEOs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Seattle's LEOs Reply with quote

Chris Clemons 2012 diagnosis

Quote:
Against the better offensive tackles, such as Nate Solder, the hard step inside is less likely to work. This is when a well-timed spin move can be very effective. Spin moves are often looked down upon because so many rushers use them recklessly and it comes across as something flashy but useless as a result. However, it can be very effective effective in the right situations. Here, Clemons is able to spin Nate Solder effectively to take away his power advantage by flipping his feet and attacking his opposite shoulder.

Bruce Irvin 2012 diagnosis

Quote:
These combinations of moves are not things that every pass-rusher in the NFL can do. In fact, not even every good pass-rusher in the NFL can do what Irvin does on some of these plays. Most good pass-rushers have one overwhelming strength that they play to and build their repertoire of moves off of. Much like Justin Houston, Irvin doesn’t have a single trait that is significantly greater than the other aspects of his play. That is what will allow him to be special if he can reach his potential.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: