Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Yahoo FF Pros Keeper League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AnAngryAmerican


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 18583
Location: Loveland, CO
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
Here are the league settings I've created. Obviously we can vote and update prior to the draft:

League Settings
Draft Date/Time - Sunday September 1st 4pm ET
League Type - Head-to-Head (Point scoring)
Divisions - No
Playoffs - Weeks 14, 15, 16 (7 teams)
-Let's go with a 8 team playoff as it looks like we'll have 14 teams. For those who don't know. This is a 2 team bye bracket. Overall #1 receives a payout, and first round bye. #2 Overall regular season record will also receive a bye. Changed from a 12 team league with 6 playoff spots to a 14 team league with 8 playoff spots.

Playoff Reseeding - No
Lock Eliminated Teams - No
League Pickem - No
Playoff Seeding - All teams seeded by overall standings.
Draft time per pick - 1 minute.
League Start - Week 1
Can't Cut List - None
Max Acquisitions per Season - 60
----changed from 25 to 60
Max Acquisitions per week - 5
----changed from 4 to 5. - With a 15 player roster including bench I doubt anyone will exchange over 1/3 of their roster for waiver players in a given week, so a max of 5 adds per week should be no problem to anyone
Max Trades per Season - No Max
Trade Reject Time - 2 Days
Trade Deadline - November 29, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades - Yes
Trade Review - League Votes
Waiver Time - 2 Days
Waiver Type - Auction Bidding with reverse order of standings as a tie breaker.
Waiver Budget - $125 (fake money)
Weekly Waivers - Waivers clear Wednesday
----People wanted an extra day to make their waiver bids, so I've changed it from clearing Tuesday morning to clearing Wednesday Morning. You've got basically from Sunday through all day and night Tuesday to place your bids on waiver players.
Undrafted Players - Go thru waivers

Roster Settings
QB - 1
WR - 2
RB - 2
TE - 1
WR/RB/TE - 1
K - 1
D/ST - 1
Bench - 6
Injured Reserve - 2

Scoring Settings
Pass Touchdown = 4 Points
Interceptions = -1 Points
25 Pass Yards = 1 Point
QB w/ 435 Pass Yards in a Game = 1 Bonus Point
QB w/ 465 Pass Yards in a Game = 2 Bonus Points
QB w/ 500 Pass Yards in a Game = 3 Bonus Points
Rushing Touchdown = 6 Points
10 Rushing Yards = 1 Point
RB w/135 Yards in a Game = 1 Bonus Point
RB w/160 Yards in a Game = 2 Bonus Points
RB w/200 Yards in a Game = 3 Bonus Points
Receiving Touchdown = 6 Points
10 Reception Yards = 1 Point
WR/TE/RB w/ 150 Yards in a game = 1 Bonus Point
WR/TE/RB w/ 175 Yards in a game = 2 Bonus Points
WR/TE/RB w/ 200 Yards in a game = 3 Bonus Points
Individual Player Return Stats Have Been Removed
2 Point Conversions = 2 Points
Fumble Lost = -2 Points
Field Goal 0-19 Yards = 1 Point
Field Goal 20-29 Yards = 2 Points
Field Goal 30-39 Yards = 3 Points
Field Goal 40-49 Yards = 4 Points
PAT Made = 1 Point
Field Goal MISSED 0-19 Yards = -3 Points
Field Goal MISSED 20-29 Yards = -2 Points
Defense 0 Points Allowed = 10 Points
Defense 1-6 Points Allowed = 7 Points
Defense 7-13 Points Allowed = 4 Points
Defense 14-20 Points Allowed = 2 Points
Defense 21-27 Points Allowed = 0 Points
Defense 28-34 Points Allowed = -2 Point
Defense 35+ Points Allowed = -5 Points
Sack = 1 Point
Interception = 3 Points
Fumble Recovery = 2 Points
Touchdown = 6 Points
Safety = 2 Points
Blocked Kick = 2 Points
35 Return Yards = 1 Point
Return Touchdowns = 6 Points
Fractional Points = Yes
Negative Points = Yes

Keeper Players
Maximum: 4
When: Two Early Rounders [taken in rounds 1-7 of draft] and two late rounders [taken in rounds 8-15 of draft].

The scoring settings on Yahoo! show 1 point per reception but I do not see it shown here.

I prefer a PPR league but if it's not going to be one it's best to know now so I can make a separate big board.
_________________
big_palooka:

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PGeorge2


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 1723
Location: Columbia, MO
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think field goal misses between 30-39 yards should be -1 point. Right now if you miss a 29 yarder it's worth -2 but if you miss a 30 yarder you don't lose anything. These kickers shouldn't miss very many in the 30's, and if they do they should lose point, IMO.
_________________

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
Packatbroncos07, seriously? You're going after someone by name? How long have you been around this forum to not know better? Theres a message spot in the yahoo league, you can talk your smack there but keep it off this forum. I see it again in any thread, you'll be warned.

I don't worry about dropping playoff caliber players out of spite because thats just dumb. If a team ends up having four good players out of rounds 8-15 trust me they're not dropping anyone. You don't drop good players because not everyone will have quality keeper options in rounds 8-15, so people will try and pull offseason trades using draft picks to upgrade their keepers with a team that drafted well and has several keepers. Anyone purging their roster at years end is simply stupid.

I should just say this now bluntly, anyone purging their roster for spiteful reasons, and trying to skew competitive balance during playoff rounds will not be invited back next year.

Pack you are right about QB int's thrown, they should be -2. I believe fumbles lost is -2, and no penalty for a fumble that doesn't result in a turnover (guys fumble out of bounds alot). I'm pretty sure that is standard scoring for turnovers, and what we'll play.

The player acquisition limit doesn't need to go up. There's no such thing as an 18 week fantasy season so your numbers are just off to begin with. 60 is the max for the season and only 2 teams will play 16 weeks. Maximum 60 acquisitions over 16 weeks is 3.75 adds per week. Is anyone going to turn over 1/5 of their roster every single week? This shouldn't be a problem for anyone. A per week acquisition max of 5 is also plenty more than anyone will need. How many weeks do you really think you'll turn over 1/3 of your roster? The $125 is a budget... So, budget it. This is final, because really, you're the only one who even has issue with it, and I don't see 7 more people lining up beside you to make a majority of the league press for change (bangs gavel).


No complaints here. Well, save one. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10787
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
Here are the league settings I've created. Obviously we can vote and update prior to the draft:

League Settings
Draft Date/Time - Sunday September 1st 4pm ET
League Type - Head-to-Head (Point scoring)
Divisions - No
Playoffs - Weeks 14, 15, 16 (7 teams)
-Let's go with a 8 team playoff as it looks like we'll have 14 teams. For those who don't know. This is a 2 team bye bracket. Overall #1 receives a payout, and first round bye. #2 Overall regular season record will also receive a bye. Changed from a 12 team league with 6 playoff spots to a 14 team league with 8 playoff spots.

Playoff Reseeding - No
Lock Eliminated Teams - No
League Pickem - No
Playoff Seeding - All teams seeded by overall standings.
Draft time per pick - 1 minute.
League Start - Week 1
Can't Cut List - None
Max Acquisitions per Season - 60
----changed from 25 to 60
Max Acquisitions per week - 5
----changed from 4 to 5. - With a 15 player roster including bench I doubt anyone will exchange over 1/3 of their roster for waiver players in a given week, so a max of 5 adds per week should be no problem to anyone
Max Trades per Season - No Max
Trade Reject Time - 2 Days
Trade Deadline - November 29, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades - Yes
Trade Review - League Votes
Waiver Time - 2 Days
Waiver Type - Auction Bidding with reverse order of standings as a tie breaker.
Waiver Budget - $125 (fake money)
Weekly Waivers - Waivers clear Wednesday
----People wanted an extra day to make their waiver bids, so I've changed it from clearing Tuesday morning to clearing Wednesday Morning. You've got basically from Sunday through all day and night Tuesday to place your bids on waiver players.
Undrafted Players - Go thru waivers

Roster Settings
QB - 1
WR - 2
RB - 2
TE - 1
WR/RB/TE - 1
K - 1
D/ST - 1
Bench - 6
Injured Reserve - 2

Scoring Settings
Pass Touchdown = 4 Points
Interceptions = -1 Points
25 Pass Yards = 1 Point
QB w/ 435 Pass Yards in a Game = 1 Bonus Point
QB w/ 465 Pass Yards in a Game = 2 Bonus Points
QB w/ 500 Pass Yards in a Game = 3 Bonus Points
Rushing Touchdown = 6 Points
10 Rushing Yards = 1 Point
RB w/135 Yards in a Game = 1 Bonus Point
RB w/160 Yards in a Game = 2 Bonus Points
RB w/200 Yards in a Game = 3 Bonus Points
Receiving Touchdown = 6 Points
10 Reception Yards = 1 Point
WR/TE/RB w/ 150 Yards in a game = 1 Bonus Point
WR/TE/RB w/ 175 Yards in a game = 2 Bonus Points
WR/TE/RB w/ 200 Yards in a game = 3 Bonus Points
Individual Player Return Stats Have Been Removed
2 Point Conversions = 2 Points
Fumble Lost = -2 Points
Field Goal 0-19 Yards = 1 Point
Field Goal 20-29 Yards = 2 Points
Field Goal 30-39 Yards = 3 Points
Field Goal 40-49 Yards = 4 Points
PAT Made = 1 Point
Field Goal MISSED 0-19 Yards = -3 Points
Field Goal MISSED 20-29 Yards = -2 Points
Defense 0 Points Allowed = 10 Points
Defense 1-6 Points Allowed = 7 Points
Defense 7-13 Points Allowed = 4 Points
Defense 14-20 Points Allowed = 2 Points
Defense 21-27 Points Allowed = 0 Points
Defense 28-34 Points Allowed = -2 Point
Defense 35+ Points Allowed = -5 Points
Sack = 1 Point
Interception = 3 Points
Fumble Recovery = 2 Points
Touchdown = 6 Points
Safety = 2 Points
Blocked Kick = 2 Points
35 Return Yards = 1 Point
Return Touchdowns = 6 Points
Fractional Points = Yes
Negative Points = Yes

Keeper Players
Maximum: 4
When: Two Early Rounders [taken in rounds 1-7 of draft] and two late rounders [taken in rounds 8-15 of draft].

The scoring settings on Yahoo! show 1 point per reception but I do not see it shown here.

I prefer a PPR league but if it's not going to be one it's best to know now so I can make a separate big board.



Yes, it is PPR. I forgot to add that to the list, but to be fair, its kind of a lot.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
b_rent87


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 2294
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
Here are the league settings I've created. Obviously we can vote and update prior to the draft:

League Settings
Draft Date/Time - Sunday September 1st 4pm ET
League Type - Head-to-Head (Point scoring)
Divisions - No
Playoffs - Weeks 14, 15, 16 (7 teams)
-Let's go with a 8 team playoff as it looks like we'll have 14 teams. For those who don't know. This is a 2 team bye bracket. Overall #1 receives a payout, and first round bye. #2 Overall regular season record will also receive a bye. Changed from a 12 team league with 6 playoff spots to a 14 team league with 8 playoff spots.

Playoff Reseeding - No
Lock Eliminated Teams - No
League Pickem - No
Playoff Seeding - All teams seeded by overall standings.
Draft time per pick - 1 minute.
League Start - Week 1
Can't Cut List - None
Max Acquisitions per Season - 60
----changed from 25 to 60
Max Acquisitions per week - 5
----changed from 4 to 5. - With a 15 player roster including bench I doubt anyone will exchange over 1/3 of their roster for waiver players in a given week, so a max of 5 adds per week should be no problem to anyone
Max Trades per Season - No Max
Trade Reject Time - 2 Days
Trade Deadline - November 29, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades - Yes
Trade Review - League Votes
Waiver Time - 2 Days
Waiver Type - Auction Bidding with reverse order of standings as a tie breaker.
Waiver Budget - $125 (fake money)
Weekly Waivers - Waivers clear Wednesday
----People wanted an extra day to make their waiver bids, so I've changed it from clearing Tuesday morning to clearing Wednesday Morning. You've got basically from Sunday through all day and night Tuesday to place your bids on waiver players.
Undrafted Players - Go thru waivers

Roster Settings
QB - 1
WR - 2
RB - 2
TE - 1
WR/RB/TE - 1
K - 1
D/ST - 1
Bench - 6
Injured Reserve - 2

Scoring Settings
Pass Touchdown = 4 Points
Interceptions = -1 Points
25 Pass Yards = 1 Point
QB w/ 435 Pass Yards in a Game = 1 Bonus Point
QB w/ 465 Pass Yards in a Game = 2 Bonus Points
QB w/ 500 Pass Yards in a Game = 3 Bonus Points
Rushing Touchdown = 6 Points
10 Rushing Yards = 1 Point
RB w/135 Yards in a Game = 1 Bonus Point
RB w/160 Yards in a Game = 2 Bonus Points
RB w/200 Yards in a Game = 3 Bonus Points
Receiving Touchdown = 6 Points
10 Reception Yards = 1 Point
WR/TE/RB w/ 150 Yards in a game = 1 Bonus Point
WR/TE/RB w/ 175 Yards in a game = 2 Bonus Points
WR/TE/RB w/ 200 Yards in a game = 3 Bonus Points
Individual Player Return Stats Have Been Removed
2 Point Conversions = 2 Points
Fumble Lost = -2 Points
Field Goal 0-19 Yards = 1 Point
Field Goal 20-29 Yards = 2 Points
Field Goal 30-39 Yards = 3 Points
Field Goal 40-49 Yards = 4 Points
PAT Made = 1 Point
Field Goal MISSED 0-19 Yards = -3 Points
Field Goal MISSED 20-29 Yards = -2 Points
Defense 0 Points Allowed = 10 Points
Defense 1-6 Points Allowed = 7 Points
Defense 7-13 Points Allowed = 4 Points
Defense 14-20 Points Allowed = 2 Points
Defense 21-27 Points Allowed = 0 Points
Defense 28-34 Points Allowed = -2 Point
Defense 35+ Points Allowed = -5 Points
Sack = 1 Point
Interception = 3 Points
Fumble Recovery = 2 Points
Touchdown = 6 Points
Safety = 2 Points
Blocked Kick = 2 Points
35 Return Yards = 1 Point
Return Touchdowns = 6 Points
Fractional Points = Yes
Negative Points = Yes

Keeper Players
Maximum: 4
When: Two Early Rounders [taken in rounds 1-7 of draft] and two late rounders [taken in rounds 8-15 of draft].

The scoring settings on Yahoo! show 1 point per reception but I do not see it shown here.

I prefer a PPR league but if it's not going to be one it's best to know now so I can make a separate big board.



Yes, it is PPR. I forgot to add that to the list, but to be fair, its kind of a lot.
you've done a great job with this and the GM draft thanks Elliot
_________________


Props to Jamison on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
b_rent87


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 2294
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you all save me a good player at 12
_________________


Props to Jamison on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2590
Location: Bad Nauheim
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

b_rent87 wrote:
Make sure you all save me a good player at 12


I have done a few practice mocks and usually, Morris, Jackson, Green and Forte are still on board around 12-14.
_________________

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
b_rent87


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 2294
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
b_rent87 wrote:
Make sure you all save me a good player at 12


I have done a few practice mocks and usually, Morris, Jackson, Green and Forte are still on board around 12-14.
we shall see
_________________


Props to Jamison on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's Ben's Team belong to?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 17416
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Who's Ben's Team belong to?
broncos67
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalIntent


Joined: 24 Jul 2013
Posts: 53
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this full?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2590
Location: Bad Nauheim
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalIntent wrote:
Is this full?


Yes
_________________

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalIntent


Joined: 24 Jul 2013
Posts: 53
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
MalIntent wrote:
Is this full?


Yes


Thanks for responding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackAtBroncos07


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 3223
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone taken charge of the money yet? I have another League Safe (www.LeagueSafe.com) league already set up, I can make another if you guys trust me enough to handle the money for this thing.

Basically you need a paypal account and then you can collect any winnings through an e-check at the end of the season that I'll give out to each winner.

Pay-Pal does need access to a bank account I believe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 17416
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the draft time remains as it is set now I will not be able to make the draft as the CU-CSU game is at 4 MTN time on that date.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 12 of 27

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group