Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fleener's role in the offense

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrownieTheElf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Fleener's role in the offense Reply with quote

Looking for some fantasy sleepers...was wondering why Fleener didn't seem to get the ball to much. Bigger role this year?

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Fleener's role in the offense Reply with quote

BrownieTheElf wrote:
Looking for some fantasy sleepers...was wondering why Fleener didn't seem to get the ball to much. Bigger role this year?
He missed 4 games because of a shoulder injury.

Pagano expects Fleener's numbers to double from last year. (28 catches, 281 yards, 2 TDs) I'm not as sure about that though I have heard that Pep Hamilton's offense will rely more on 2 TE sets then the 3 WR sets that were seen abundantly in Arian's offense.
BrownieTheElf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Fleener's role in the offense Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
BrownieTheElf wrote:

Pagano expects Fleener's numbers to double from last year. (28 catches, 281 yards, 2 TDs) I'm not as sure about that though I have heard that Pep Hamilton's offense will rely more on 2 TE sets then the 3 WR sets that were seen abundantly in Arian's offense.

Thanks for the info...If you were a betting man...what would you bet on...over or under 49.5 catches and over or under 500 yards?

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Fleener's role in the offense Reply with quote

BrownieTheElf wrote:
stallyns wrote:
BrownieTheElf wrote:

Thanks for the info...If you were a betting man...what would you bet on...over or under 49.5 catches and over or under 500 yards?
I'd likely take the under on catches and the over on yards.
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Fleener's role in the offense Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
BrownieTheElf wrote:
stallyns wrote:
BrownieTheElf wrote:

I'd likely take the under on catches and the over on yards.

My thoughts exactly!

reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.
tom cody

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he'll have an increased role this year. Luck knows Fleener from college and what he can do. I expect Fleener to have a really good season this year.
bladefd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should move the Colts players up on draft board for fantasy football.

The entire offense will put up better stats than last season. Luck will be much more comfortable along with the rest of the team. The o-line has more depth and also has improved quite a bit. The improved running game, starting with addition of Bradshaw, will also help makes the lives of the receivers easier. Will be a lot of looks for Fleener. As long as Bradshaw/Luck/Wayne stays healthy, this will easily be a top-5 offense in NFL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: