Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Which ex-packer will have a better year for the vikings?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RG25

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Which ex-packer will have a better year for the vikings? Reply with quote

Bishop or Jennings? (barring to injuries to either)

Personally I think Bishop is going to have the better year IMO. My biggest question for GJ is can he produce when he doesn't have a great QB to throw him the ball and other great WRs to take the pressure off of him. I don't think he will.
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benedict Jennings. I don't think Bishop will play very much.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
squire12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Benedict Jennings. I don't think Bishop will play very much.

Jennings. I know Jennings will make the 53, I am not giving Bishop much of a chance to make the 53. If Bishop does, I feel that will be telling of the state of their LB's adn a good thing for the Pack.
byzr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think we would have cut Bishop if there weren't some pretty big red flags about his injury and he would have gotten a better FA contract if other teams didn't feel the same way.

Jennings could put up really good numbers if Ponder can get him the ball. he has a good TE and probably the best RB in the league so unless its a 3rd and long teams won't be double teaming him to much to account for Peterson.i wouldn't be surprised to see him put up 1k yards and 10-15 TDs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennings. Quite an easy question.

He was injured throughout 2012, but we saw flashes in week 17 when Jennings was absolutely dominant. I see more of this in 2013 now that he has recovered from his hip injury. A young QB searching for a true #1 will also play to his favor. I think it's realistic to predict 70 receptions and 1,000 yards with 8 scores. Jennings still has it.
justo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you guys are so salty Laughing
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bregory Farvings
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:

Not really. Some of us just recognize that the person is wearing purple now and could careless how that person performs as long as they lose to the Packers at least twice a year as they always should. Wink The worse they perform the better in all cases when it comes to wearing that hideous jersey. :-&
Polaris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're all going to suck.
Uprising

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennings will, as long as Ponder doesn't give Peterson the ball every chance he can.
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:
justo wrote:

Not really. Some of us just recognize that the person is wearing purple now and could careless how that person performs as long as they lose to the Packers at least twice a year as they always should. Wink The worse they perform the better in all cases when it comes to wearing that hideous jersey. :-&

My favorite packer poster! Laughing
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:
justo wrote:

It's not even that. It's comments like Mizzou's. Would anyone else really turn down significantly more money and more years? The answer is most people wouldn't. I don't see how he's "Benedict Jennings". He's still a great guy, although I'll root for him so long as it doesn't affect the Packers' ability to compete for a championship.
Ketchup

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:
justo wrote:

It's not even that. It's comments like Mizzou's. Would anyone else really turn down significantly more money and more years? The answer is most people wouldn't. I don't see how he's "Benedict Jennings". He's still a great guy, although I'll root for him so long as it doesn't affect the Packers' ability to compete for a championship.
I'm starting to wonder about that. He seems to have a hard time keeping his mouth shut about the Packers now. I was with you CWood in that my opinion was much like this but the more Jennings talks, the less I'm going to continue to like him it appears because he's been taking a lot of pot shots at us.

Kempes on the custom sig!
ECPackers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonder how many times jennings will be underthrown before he quits on his 'team' bwahhaha

jennings -38 catches 785 yards, 4 td
Bucks
Badgers
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't expect any wr for the Vikings to have a big statistical year. The reality is, mn has four Wrs that will all figure to be involved. In addition to having a good te in Rudolph and making sure Peterson I'd getting his careers. I think if Jennings can make an impact as a plus 15 yards downfield receiver in addition to 7 to 8 Tds, most Vikings fans will be pleased. I just don't see 80 to 90 catches as likely with how I expect mn to spread the ball around.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: