Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Awesome Breakdown on Poe and T-Jack

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Arrowhead86


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 4271
Location: Kansas City
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Awesome Breakdown on Poe and T-Jack Reply with quote

Seriously extensive breakdown over at AP on these two guys. Are there still people disappointed in T-Jack? Does the breakdown reviews change your opinions at all?

I'm a big TJ fan.. and really think he's on the verge of a dominant season.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/6/21/4387634/dontari-poe-tyson-jackson-complete-breakdown-from-2012-season-with

note* give it time to load.. lots of gifs!
_________________
In Andy We Trust!
WCO + 3-4 in KC
Erhardt: Throw to score! Run to win!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Diesel2692


Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 2585
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well he's certainly due
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefer


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 11119
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat first step from Poe Shocked

He needs to see that hand trainer, I think his name is Master Joe Kim, that taught Hali and Houston stat.
_________________
Andy Reid on Tommy Bahama Shirts wrote:
You wear them and you can hide cheeseburgers underneath and no one will ever know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
onejayhawk


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 5653
Location: Waco, Tx
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:
Dat first step from Poe Shocked

He needs to see that hand trainer, I think his name is Master Joe Kim, that taught Hali and Houston stat.

Explosive and sudden. The size was nice but Powe had that. It was the movement numbers that set Poe apart.

J
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
chiefs82


Joined: 19 Jan 2007
Posts: 4344
Location: Your Mom's House.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
Dat first step from Poe Shocked

He needs to see that hand trainer, I think his name is Master Joe Kim, that taught Hali and Houston stat.

Explosive and sudden. The size was nice but Powe had that. It was the movement numbers that set Poe apart.

J


Which is why his combine was so impressive. A guy that size, that quick and explosive Shocked he absolutely destroyed Baltimore and Pittsburgh. He's such a good guy too. Total package. Can't wait to see what he does in Suttons scheme.
_________________

________________
ryknowssd on the sig
2013 Adopt-A-Chief: #82 Dwayne Bowe, WR
Rec:57/Yards:673/TD's:5/Avg per:11.8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
onejayhawk


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 5653
Location: Waco, Tx
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiefs82 wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:
Chiefer wrote:
Dat first step from Poe Shocked

He needs to see that hand trainer, I think his name is Master Joe Kim, that taught Hali and Houston stat.

Explosive and sudden. The size was nice but Powe had that. It was the movement numbers that set Poe apart.

J


Which is why his combine was so impressive. A guy that size, that quick and explosive Shocked he absolutely destroyed Baltimore and Pittsburgh. He's such a good guy too. Total package. Can't wait to see what he does in Suttons scheme.

And he is making it up as he goes. Wait til he understands his job. This defense is scary good.

J
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group