Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Things that make you look smart
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Things that make you look smart Reply with quote

Bare with me Tats Laughing

I'm talkin, threads, quote's, past discussion, predictions and wishlists. We're pimping ourselves here. What have you posted in thia forum that has made you look like a smart man (woman?) to this point?

I'll start with, this thread:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=497293

Not gonna act like i saw this season comig, but I had every confidence it would get to this point with Russell Wilson. Honestly wasn't surprised at all.

Who else has the guts to get controversial?

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Things that make you look smart Reply with quote

imani wrote:
What have you posted in thia forum that has made you look like a smart man to this point?

Anxious
imani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be modest you have that thing where you....uh...and that time you....well in that argument with tats....umm

Wink . You have some gems, don't be bashful.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

SoS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Don't be modest you have that thing where you....uh...and that time you....well in that argument with tats....umm

Well there was that one time I said Matt Flynn would be gre- ...oh wait.

Okay, but seriously, I remember saying Kam Chancellor was better than Earl Thomas. That was right.........right?

No, wait, I think I got one. It was that time I said Golden Tate would never amount to anything in this league. He's still a bum, right?
imani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
imani wrote:

Well there was that one time I said Matt Flynn would be gre- ...oh wait.

Okay, but seriously, I remember saying Kam Chancellor was better than Earl Thomas. That was right.........right?

No, wait, I think I got one. It was that time I said Golden Tate would never amount to anything in this league. He's still a bum, right?

Apart from doubting it would happen his rookie year, you were pretty spot on with what wilson would mean to this team and what he could become.

wwhickok wrote:

SoS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said he had franchise tools and that he'd be our franchise QB one day....I just had no idea it'd be so soon.

Anyways, I'll actually attempt to dig some up later when I have more time to inflate my ego.
imani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Anyways, I'll actually attempt to dig some up later when I have more time to inflate my ego.

Ok, in the meantime we'll be in here making the internet bigger Laughing Wink

wwhickok wrote:

Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel like backtracking back to 2010 but I was all over Kam Chancellor. He panned out pretty much as I expected (Sort of like an Adrian Wilson).
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SoS wrote:

Ok, in the meantime we'll be in here making the internet bigger Laughing Wink

You'll need to Mr. Green
imani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
I don't feel like backtracking back to 2010 but I was all over Kam Chancellor. He panned out pretty much as I expected (Sort of like an Adrian Wilson).

Yup, if he develops more as a blitzer you're spot on

wwhickok wrote:

bobob123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my words of gold for 2013.

Pete Carroll will win Coach of the Year.

John Schneider will win GM of the Year.[/u]

"Guess what! I got a fever, and the only prescription, is MORE COWBELL!!" - Christopher Walken
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

way back in 2009 i wanted to draft percy and here it is! haha,,

in ffmd 1 i suggested we "trade the farm for percy" a couple days later we did(not the farm but you know)

not on here but with my buddys i was joking saying we should draft a no name guy and the blackest guy in the draft(2012) AND we drafted bruce haha

WINTER IS COMING
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Reshad Jones was going to be the best safety available after the 3rd round in that draft. I am not sure if I am right or wrong with him in comparison to Chancellor Laughing

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
NFL_Announcer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Aaron Curry MIGHT be the next Lawrence Taylor... LOL. Woops.

I actually called the following current Seahawks being solid:

Thomas (duh)
Okung (duh)
Bryant
Chancellor
Turbin
Wright
Wagner

That's about it. Still.. Curry lol
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll try to name a few.

- I distinctly remember when Kam Chancellor was drafted, I said on this forum that he'd be our starting SS sooner rather than later. I loved his game coming out of VaTech and I think he was getting seriously devalued by scouts because the Hokies decided to use Kam a lot more in coverage his final year there. It was a stupid move by the staff and it affected Kam's stock, because as we all know coverage is not his specialty.

- I've actually been damn good at predicting the success of our mid round picks. I said Kris Durham was a bum. I said EJ Wilson was a bum. I'll stick to my guns that Jaye Howard is a bum. I'll stick to my guns that Jordan Hill will be a bum. I also said that KJ Wright and Robert Turbin would be very solid selections.

- I said James Carpenter was a better pick than Gabe Carimi. Carimi is already on his second team and is fighting for a starting spot, whereas Carpenter (though not fulfilling the bill of a 1st round pick) has actually looked good on the field and is penciled in as our starting LG. I'd still much rather have Carp than Carimi.

- I loved the Russell Wilson pick. My infatuation for Matt Flynn didn't allow me to show it all the time, but you can find posts of mine in the Draft forum saying I'd take Wilson in the top 10.

- When we signed him, I said Mike Williams would start for us. Let's remember that this is the same BMW who couldn't even make an NFL roster at the time. I just remember seeing the weight he was at and loving him rejoining Pete Carroll.

That's all I can really think of.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: