Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade us Brent Celek
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PHillysPHinest2


Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Posts: 2027
Location: Albuquerque, NM, The Land of Enchantment
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
I don't really want DeSean Jackson on my team, I'll leave you guys with his *promising* rap career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N07ONWDl6z0

We don't want that either.


Ya that was literally the worst thing I have ever heard. I feel a lot dumber for watching that.
_________________


Kiltman is the Ill(est) man
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 41344
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHillysPHinest2 wrote:
Phire wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
I don't really want DeSean Jackson on my team, I'll leave you guys with his *promising* rap career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N07ONWDl6z0

We don't want that either.


Ya that was literally the worst thing I have ever heard. I feel a lot dumber for watching that.


This is perfect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EaglesFan5-36-81


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 14567
Location: Sky is the limit and Space is the place
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHillysPHinest2 wrote:
Phire wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
I don't really want DeSean Jackson on my team, I'll leave you guys with his *promising* rap career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N07ONWDl6z0

We don't want that either.


Ya that was literally the worst thing I have ever heard. I feel a lot dumber for watching that.


Said like someone who never got his Michael Phelps on...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 52112
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god the Michael Phelps On song Laughing Laughing
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mongo


Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Posts: 770
Location: Englewood CO
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was curious if Celek to NE was being floated. A news report claims KCís Tony Moeaki is a possibility too. Heís probably closer to Hernandez athletically, but is never healthy.
_________________
IMO - In My Opinion
opinion: a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 41344
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongo wrote:
I was curious if Celek to NE was being floated. A news report claims KCís Tony Moeaki is a possibility too. Heís probably closer to Hernandez athletically, but is never healthy.


Neither one of them is close to Hernandez athletically actually, especially after the ACL tear Moeaki suffered in 2011.

A young Dallas Clark would of been nice right now...
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Withmy89vision


Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 3597
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't the Pats want Shiancoe? He was in TC last year with them so I assume he knows the system.

Anyways, Pats should also look at Steve Breaston. Might as well bring in TO to training camp as well. He could possibly catch on if someone gets hurt and Brady has worked with him before in offseason workouts.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 41344
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Withmy89vision wrote:
Why don't the Pats want Shiancoe? He was in TC last year with them so I assume he knows the system.


He wasn't just in TC, he was active for games too and he sucks, he got some playing time in one game with Ryan Mallett and dropped an easy pass which got picked off, he's done at this point.
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 39051
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
Trade Us Tom Brady


Blahzilla goes hard in the effin paint. Nice counter offer.

How many seconds do you think Brady would last behind that OL?
_________________
plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 52112
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Trade Us Tom Brady


Blahzilla goes hard in the effin paint. Nice counter offer.

How many seconds do you think Brady would last behind that OL?

Should be OK if we sport a healthy Peters, Mathis, Kelce, Herremens, and Johnson.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 39051
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Trade Us Tom Brady


Blahzilla goes hard in the effin paint. Nice counter offer.

How many seconds do you think Brady would last behind that OL?

Should be OK if we sport a healthy Peters, Mathis, Kelce, Herremens, and Johnson.


Has it ever occurred to you that both ends of your OL are a nick name for male genitalia?
_________________
plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 52112
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Phire wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Trade Us Tom Brady


Blahzilla goes hard in the effin paint. Nice counter offer.

How many seconds do you think Brady would last behind that OL?

Should be OK if we sport a healthy Peters, Mathis, Kelce, Herremens, and Johnson.


Has it ever occurred to you that both ends of your OL are a nick name for male genitalia?

Yes. And we have Ed Wang and Fletcher Cox as well. See what we did here?
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7773
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Trade Us Tom Brady


Blahzilla goes hard in the effin paint. Nice counter offer.

How many seconds do you think Brady would last behind that OL?


Good idea. Brent Celek for Tom Brady.

And he'd do better behind our's than your's.
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 39051
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
And he'd do better behind our's than your's.


homie dont swing that way
_________________
plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 41344
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Trade Us Tom Brady


Blahzilla goes hard in the effin paint. Nice counter offer.

How many seconds do you think Brady would last behind that OL?


Good idea. Brent Celek for Tom Brady.

And he'd do better behind our's than your's.


Matts a Pats fan? Laughing
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group