Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SHOULD the Dolphins win the division this year?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green4gulf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like most of the players we added this season, but I cannot say the Dolphins Should win the division. I think we Could win the division, but there's just too many variables to say we Should.
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the Hernandez officially no longer a Patriot, Gronkowski a long shot to play the entire season and Welker gone to Denver, I am going on record as saying right now the Dolphins WILL win the division. Running game and offensive line concerns aside, there is no reason we shouldn't take the division. The Jets and Bills are clearly inferior on paper in my opinion, and I just don't see the passing game in NE scarying anyone. Give me the Dolphins Vegas odds for the AFC East...I'm betting big.
SUG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ... Based on our offseason draft pks & FA acquisitions ...
And based on the news coming from NE in conjunction with Gronk's health issues & Welker gone it would appear that Mia has a legit shot at competing for 1st place in the AFC East.

But you really have to give Brady & Bellacheck all the respect in the world.
You can't ever rule those guys out.

"the plot thickens"

sug
bpastermack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://nfl.si.com/2013/06/28/off-the-snap-ryan-tannehill-miami-dolphins/?sct=uk_t2_a5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:
With the Hernandez officially no longer a Patriot, Gronkowski a long shot to play the entire season and Welker gone to Denver, I am going on record as saying right now the Dolphins WILL win the division. Running game and offensive line concerns aside, there is no reason we shouldn't take the division. The Jets and Bills are clearly inferior on paper in my opinion, and I just don't see the passing game in NE scarying anyone. Give me the Dolphins Vegas odds for the AFC East...I'm betting big.
You basically just got me juiced in the dead middle of the off season. Cant wait for kickoff
carlos2104

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i have 100 dollars riding on them going at least 9-7 so they better Laughing I'm surrounded by Bears and Colts fans. No matter what the Dolphins do, people who know nothing about what they're talking about will give them any credit around here.
SUG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfan4life wrote:
Mercury22 wrote:
You basically just got me juiced in the dead middle of the off season. Cant wait for kickoff

Well we should keep in mind that Josh Daniels is still the OC & if they cannot count on Gronk & Hernandez they
can always go back to the spread Off that netted them 40 something TDs with a 4 WR pkg a few yrs ago.

They may not be the same dominant powerhouse they used to be throughout the NFL but it's still Brady, Bellacheck & Daniels in the AFC East.
These guys are still a shoe in for 10 - 6, the question is can we go about our business of 9 -7 or 10 - 6 with a hm win against NE...???

just trying to keep things in perspective

sug
bpastermack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlos2104 wrote:
Well i have 100 dollars riding on them going at least 9-7 so they better Laughing I'm surrounded by Bears and Colts fans. No matter what the Dolphins do, people who know nothing about what they're talking about will give them any credit around here.

What's the over under this year? 8.5?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bpastermack wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:

Something like that

#TeamMeowgatron
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing my friends and I have a Vegas trip planned for the 2nd week in August. I know what I'm putting MY money on...

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patdt13 wrote:
bpastermack wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:

Something like that

I believe the Dolphins should get 5 wins in division. Getting 4 outside of division should not be that difficult. For that reason I would bet on the over. I'm not a gambling man, especially when it comes to the Dolphins, but that's probably a bet I would take. Our divisional opponents are crap.
carlos2104

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patdt13 wrote:
bpastermack wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:

Something like that
It was just a friendly bet with a buddy.
Maddogg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Las Vegas odds:

2013 Total: 7.5 (Over: -115, Under: -115)

Update : Huge importance : If you have been following the Aaron Hermandez situation police learned of an apartment that he was leasing aka "Flop House" where they found more evidence possibly damaging even further Hernandezs defense.
Now heres the part that may hurt the Patriots even more, found inside the safe there was a scale and dish. One person who knew Odin Lloyd has already told police that the apartment was used to buy and sell drugs and also party there. The same person also noted the presence of other Patriot players at the apartment. Get ready for stuff to hit the fan for the Patriot organization.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 6, Tackles 7 Assists 2 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1

Joe Philbin Death Watch - After Week 7 : Death 24 Joe 21
patdt13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
Las Vegas odds:

Update : Huge importance : If you have been following the Aaron Hermandez situation police learned of an apartment that he was leasing aka "Flop House" where they found more evidence possibly damaging even further Hernandezs defense.
Now heres the part that may hurt the Patriots even more, found inside the safe there was a scale and dish. One person who knew Odin Lloyd has already told police that the apartment was used to buy and sell drugs and also party there. The same person also noted the presence of other Patriot players at the apartment. Get ready for stuff to hit the fan for the Patriot organization.

#TeamMeowgatron
bpastermack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
Las Vegas odds:

I don't know? All it implicates is that Patriot players were at a party that drugs were consumed at. I don't know if that is anything that doesn't happen at any other NFL team. I'm sure Miami players have been to parties that things like this took place. Although I guess this means they will be on the hunt for people who have been to the apartment and they may have to bear witness in court so this will get dragged out all season long.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: