Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers sign OC Greg Roman to a 2-year extension
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwhickok

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree that fans don't really like OC's. I like this move for the 49ers, regardless of whether he is "innovative" or "great", he adds dynamics to this offense.

Having said that, if he isn't a Head Coach in the next 2-3 seasons, I'd be really surprised.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park, wondering if I should throw my levis into the fire
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
I also agree that fans don't really like OC's. I like this move for the 49ers, regardless of whether he is "innovative" or "great", he adds dynamics to this offense.

Having said that, if he isn't a Head Coach in the next 2-3 seasons, I'd be really surprised.

He's going to leave only once we win a Superbowl. I think his relationship with Jim will keep him around until they do what they came to the NFL to do and that's win a championship. I think he is committed to this team and likes the bay area. If we are so fortunate as to win one I think he will take a long hard look at the open head coaching jobs.

I like a lot of the play designs and I think the red zone woes has more to do with Alex Smith and harbaugh than Greg, I think Jim didn't trust Alex as much in the red zone as he should have and would get ultra conservative down there. with kaep we were a lot more aggressive esp with akers sucking. I think they trust kaep enough to where we will take the reigns off so to speak and our offense will flourish. I believe we will be a top 5 scoring offense this year. I think we will average somewhere from 27-35 ppg. Greg would be a very big part of that, obviously so that should tell you what I think about the guy. I hope he sticks around for a while but like I said, he's probably going to leave if he can ever be lucky enough to win a ring

So yes, I too will be surprised if he isn't a head coach in 3 years Mr. Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: