Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patriots TE Hernandez questioned by police in homicide probe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LikesHAM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:
LikesHAM wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
Fender wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Lets see what's wrong with this claim...

1. No police report... sounds like the injury was serious enough to go to the hospital for, so why no police report?

2. The guy says he got shot in the arm and the bullet traveled thru his arm all the way to his eye... sounds legit

3. Hernandez wasn't in Miami when this supposedly took place.

Sounds like someone trying to scam Hernandez out of money.

Its called a ricochet, and its very legit.

Yep.

Or maybe, you know, if Hernandez is pointing a gun at this guy's face, he has his arms up over his face covering it?

There's many ways that a bullet could go through his arm before hitting him in his eye.

Hernandez has had a thug like attitude ever since his days at Florida so I'm really not surprised at any of this. Wouldn't faze me at all to learn that he associates with nefarious characters. Just seems like that's something right up his alley.

You sure your perceptive stereotype of a thug is not connected with having mass tats?

Lots of people have mass tats in the NFL. Tone honest, the majority of the league probably does so nope that didn't strike me at all.

Last edited by LikesHAM on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
canadaluvsdalla

Location: I state my opinion. You Listen. I won't change my stance.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Fender wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:

1. No police report... sounds like the injury was serious enough to go to the hospital for, so why no police report?

2. The guy says he got shot in the arm and the bullet traveled thru his arm all the way to his eye... sounds legit

That's not how ricochet works... not the way it was described by this guy.

Yeah aha. How is that ricochet? The dude is saying the bullet went through his arm to his face.

Unless he's made of paper I don't think that is possible..

Depending on the gun or where in the arm its extremely possible.

Less possible is his eye being blown out by a bullet, going to the hospital and no police report

True. Correct me if I'm wrong since I have no complex knowledge of guns but I would assume Hernandez would have used a normal handgun in this type of situation. Not a sniper rifle since its point blank range and definately NOT a rifle, semi-automatic etc.(how would he even hide that in a club).

Dirk Gently on 2012 Cowboys O-line wrote:
I think last year we gave up pressure to 3 jewish ladies from brooklyn.
24isthelaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:
You sure your perceptive stereotype of a thug is not connected with having mass tats?

Hernandez has been getting in trouble for a long time. He wouldn't have been available in the 4th round otherwise.

Adopt-a-Patriot: Marcus Forston - Practice squad (0 tackles, 0 sacks)
eagles101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Fender wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:

Yeah aha. How is that ricochet? The dude is saying the bullet went through his arm to his face.

Less possible is his eye being blown out by a bullet, going to the hospital and no police report

True. Correct me if I'm wrong since I have no complex knowledge of guns but I would assume Hernandez would have used a normal handgun in this type of situation. Not a sniper rifle since its point blank range and definately NOT a rifle, semi-automatic etc.(how would he even hide that in a club).

It would be a handgun and most gandguns, depending on where on the arm, would go through the arm into whatever is behind it.

If it doesn't hit bone I don't know what handgun couldn't go through an arm into an eye.

props to deadpulse

vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
canadaluvsdalla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24isthelaw wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:

Hernandez has been getting in trouble for a long time. He wouldn't have been available in the 4th round otherwise.

True that being said. I haven't heard much of him off-the-field after he has entered the NFL.

I'm not the one to look at the guys past and say thats what he is today. Especially not in a phony case like this.

Last edited by canadaluvsdalla on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fender

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Fender wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:

By 'non complex' you mean non existent? I dont know how the alleged bullet went through his arm and then his body (was it a ricochet and trajectory change or a clean entry/exit of the arm into his face) but either is absolutely possible.
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24isthelaw wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:

I never heard of him being implicated in anything violent. Just drug-related stuff.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
Malik

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Hernandez comes out of this alright. The police in that area aren't exactly friendly in my experience...
PatriotsWin!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
24isthelaw wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:

I never heard of him being implicated in anything violent. Just drug-related stuff.

Yeah, I don't know where this past criminal behavior talk is coming from... Hernandez smoked weed, that's what dropped him. He's been clean since he entered the NFL however. This is not something I envisioned Hernandez doing.

Mack on the sig
canadaluvsdalla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fender wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Fender wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:

By 'non complex' you mean non existent? I dont know how the alleged bullet went through his arm and then his body (was it a ricochet and trajectory change or a clean entry/exit of the arm into his face) but either is absolutely possible.

It's my first time hearing a case like this when it comes to shooting incidents so I'm still not buying it. It's most likely not true. But if it is Lil Herny is packing some serious firepower and the pats orginization might need to support him off-the-field.

Fender

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:
Fender wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Fender wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:

It's my first time hearing a case like this when it comes to shooting incidents so I'm still not buying it. It's most likely not true. But if it is Lil Herny is packing some serious firepower and the pats orginization might need to support him off-the-field.

Medium powered handgun cartridges can easily fully penetrate an arm, and then whats behind it, especially ball/full metal jacket. If it was a smaller caliber like .38/9mm its possible to have a ricochet off bone and lodge somewhere else. Bullets are very unpredictable. If this story is true, my money is Lil Herny was packing a Glock19.
24isthelaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:

The contracts the Pats sign typically include a forfeitable breach of contract clause, which includes incarceration. If Hernandez was indeed guilty of any of these crimes, the Patriots can terminate his contract and recover the prorated signing bonus they would owe him. Not sure about the salary though. The NFLPA wouldn't like that.

ugLymayNe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
24isthelaw wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:

This. We will see what happens but it is somewhat of a crazy story.

If Hernandez did it why the hell would he leave a car he rented close by the body(or even if he knew that it happened)? Just doesn't make sense.

Sig brought to you by Justo
24isthelaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugLymayNe wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:
24isthelaw wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:

This. We will see what happens but it is somewhat of a crazy story.

If Hernandez did it why the hell would he leave a car he rented close by the body(or even if he knew that it happened)? Just doesn't make sense.

Being a "balla" and all, I'd guess he invited his drug dealing friend from Florida over and bought him a rental car. Could also be he got his GF's sister a car and the BF was using it when he got shot.

LikesHAM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
24isthelaw wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:

Drugs are violence go very much hand in hand sometimes. It's not uncommon at all really for drugs to be involved in a lot of violent crimes.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: