Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Bears are going to have to be for real physical

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MonsterCityGHS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: The Bears are going to have to be for real physical Reply with quote

The Bears are going to have to be an intelligent and for real physical ball club for them to win another world championship. Looking at this Bears depth chart so far Chicago does not seem to have a exceptionally fast receiver, although they are physical at the receiver position. It looks like the Bears will be a very savvy smash mouth club.
I say that because of the way their personal is shaping out to look. Now a lot of what we view as smash mouth is a high energy physical defense complemented by a power ball running game. Well that is why I use the word savvy. Savvy because screens or throws out in the flat are the same as a running play.
Matt Forte is going to touch the ball a lot Michael Bush will have his share also. The receivers Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, and Bennett should have less pressure on them to make the big play. While at the same time this allows them to be ready to make the big play. The tone is going to be set up up front. The offensive line being able to click early is going to be huge. Once the receivers get out and start blocking with the line men their going to be locked in. All of that good team chemistry helps Cutler perform better under center.
Trestman is already establish the fact that he is not a nice guy out on the field. In front of the camera he is like the professor and on the field his the fiery general head coach. He is going to get every once of aggression from his players out on the field vs whom ever. Mel Tucker has the luxury of taking over a top 5 defense. Webb was the lone bright spot on a Bears offensive line that sucked. Now he has a role model in Bushrod. Long is going to be a beast folks. Matt Slauson is a guy we are going to love. Man the name of the game is being a physical smart club that can go rounds in a slug feast with whom ever and come out with both arms raised.

Last edited by MonsterCityGHS on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Pinky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: The Bears are going to have to be for real physical Reply with quote

MonsterCityGHS wrote:
Webb was the lone bright spot on a Bears offense that sucked.

Sorry...what?
MonsterCityGHS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: The Bears are going to have to be for real physical Reply with quote

Pinky wrote:
MonsterCityGHS wrote:

Sorry...what?
my bad only bright spot on a Bears offensive line that sucked. Just check it out ProFootballFocus.
Pinky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: The Bears are going to have to be for real physical Reply with quote

MonsterCityGHS wrote:
Pinky wrote:
MonsterCityGHS wrote:

Sorry...what?
my bad only bright spot on a Bears offensive line that sucked. Just check it out ProFootballFocus.

Gotcha, I thought I'd have to argue on behalf of Misters Marshall, Cutler and Forte for a moment.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: The Bears are going to have to be for real physical Reply with quote

MonsterCityGHS wrote:
Pinky wrote:
MonsterCityGHS wrote:

Sorry...what?

You spelled "World" wrong in your location.

Follow The Return of Tank Bawse!!!
GoodAsGould13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only got through about half of this before I had to stop reading.
MonsterCityGHS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodAsGould13 wrote:
OK its funny how after I wrote this the Bears announced the hire of Mitchell Tanney. Funny because in my quote to one of my fellow Bear folks I mentioned Profootballfocus and Tanney was the product manager of STATSí ICE platform. So maybe you got bored reading whatever fine. Thing is the Bears have to establish their teams identity on the field and I was just saying that this is what they may look like on the field. I'm just being a proactive Bear fan brother.

Last edited by MonsterCityGHS on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
MonsterCityGHS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The Bears are going to have to be for real physical Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
MonsterCityGHS wrote:
Pinky wrote:
MonsterCityGHS wrote:

Sorry...what?

You spelled "World" wrong in your location.
Thanks for your feed back you like BEARS WORLD CHAMPIONS better.
GoodAsGould13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonsterCityGHS wrote:
GoodAsGould13 wrote:
OK its funny how after I wrote this the Bears announced the hire of Mitchell Tanney. Funny because in my quote to one of my fellow Bear folks I mentioned Profootballfocus and Tanney was the product manager of STATSí ICE platform. So maybe you got bored reading whatever fine. Thing is the Bears have to establish their teams identity on the field and I was just saying that this is what they may look like on the field. I'm just being a proactive Bear fan brother.

I didnt get bored, my head just started hurting after reading a few sentences.
MonsterCityGHS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodAsGould13 wrote:
MonsterCityGHS wrote:
GoodAsGould13 wrote:

I didnt get bored, my head just started hurting after reading a few sentences.
OK get well soon bruh.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: The Bears are going to have to be for real physical Reply with quote

Pinky wrote:
MonsterCityGHS wrote:

Sorry...what?
That is a fact.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: The Bears are going to have to be for real physical Reply with quote

MonsterCityGHS wrote:
The Bears are going to have to be an intelligent and for real physical ball club for them to win another world championship. Looking at this Bears depth chart so far Chicago does not seem to have a exceptionally fast receiver, although they are physical at the receiver position. It looks like the Bears will be a very savvy smash mouth club.
I say that because of the way their personal is shaping out to look. Now a lot of what we view as smash mouth is a high energy physical defense complemented by a power ball running game. Well that is why I use the word savvy. Savvy because screens or throws out in the flat are the same as a running play.
Matt Forte is going to touch the ball a lot Michael Bush will have his share also. The receivers Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, and Bennett should have less pressure on them to make the big play. While at the same time this allows them to be ready to make the big play. The tone is going to be set up up front. The offensive line being able to click early is going to be huge. Once the receivers get out and start blocking with the line men their going to be locked in. All of that good team chemistry helps Cutler perform better under center.
Trestman is already establish the fact that he is not a nice guy out on the field. In front of the camera he is like the professor and on the field his the fiery general head coach. He is going to get every once of aggression from his players out on the field vs whom ever. Mel Tucker has the luxury of taking over a top 5 defense. Webb was the lone bright spot on a Bears offensive line that sucked. Now he has a role model in Bushrod. Long is going to be a beast folks. Matt Slauson is a guy we are going to love. Man the name of the game is being a physical smart club that can go rounds in a slug feast with whom ever and come out with both arms raised.
Now you are going to get accused of being "stuck in the past", "old-fashioned", or "being out of touch with the modern game".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: