Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Get your booty on the dance, cmon and vote now!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dallasfan1313


Joined: 08 Apr 2006
Posts: 1532
Location: Rhode Island, USA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
hmmm

looks like some one is a grumpy little inappropriate slash removed.


Well if you knew your movies you'd realize its a tropic thunder quote. And if you knew me you'd know all I do on here is for comedic value and this just gives me an excuse to do a commercial on ht Twisted Evil
_________________


R.I.P. B2TB and S.A.

ianlewis16 wrote:
you're my favourite poster

Matts4313 wrote:
DF1313 + Anger = Win for the forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DaBoys


Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Posts: 3324
Location: Draft Trenches
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
I will say that I have been a member of this forum since my senior year in high school. I am now pushing 30. This was the first year that I have ever been nominated to be nominated. Ever. So huzzah. In the words of the late country singer Michael Jackson, I must be doing something right.


You're welcome.


Wizardhawk too, but yes...... Thank you.
_________________
FF Membership: 9 years
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sniderboys23


Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 1348
Location: Haslet, TX
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a member on here quite a long time myself & never been nominated either? Oh well. Guess I don't post enough. My son is in select baseball & takes ALL of my time. Especially since I coach it. Congrats to nominees and to whom ever wins
_________________


Major Props to El Ramster!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 39128
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
I will say that I have been a member of this forum since my senior year in high school. I am now pushing 30. This was the first year that I have ever been nominated to be nominated. Ever. So huzzah. In the words of the late country singer Michael Jackson, I must be doing something right.


Its not quality, in your case, its quantity.

You post in spurts with what seems like months in between Laughing ; But I thought for sure your work in the last TACT would gather at least a few more votes. Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Posts: 3324
Location: Draft Trenches
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallasfan1313 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
hmmm

looks like some one is a grumpy little inappropriate slash removed.


Well if you knew your movies you'd realize its a tropic thunder quote. And if you knew me you'd know all I do on here is for comedic value and this just gives me an excuse to do a commercial on ht Twisted Evil


Well, you are correct that I don't know my movies. But its because I am a proud stage actor and I absolutely hate film. I love live theater and I hate that terrible actors get rich off terrible movies when there are generational talents that will die unrecognized because they didn't play a part in a film that was broadcast in your living room. I will not participate in the movie tourny that is taking place as I am sure to not know most of them. Enough about that though, if you would like to debate movies to live theater then methinks a thread could be started.

However I do know you. I know your game. I know your posts. I know your uncle. I know exactly how far you reach when you grasp for a gallon of milk, as the first few are sure to be close to expired. I know that sometimes when you go to the bathroom, you instinctively try to switch the light on, even when the light is................ .......... already on. I know that sometimes you are in full poop before you realize that you still hold the remote to the TV. I know that when you lay down to sleep at night, you close your eyes.......... hahahahaha, what a freak!. I know that when you wake up in the morning you almost always take a little pee pee. just a little pee pee. then you start your day. oh yeah I know you. I knowww you...
_________________
FF Membership: 9 years


Last edited by DaBoys on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 39128
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 25135
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I still think the Cowpokes would have been much funnier had Daboys hosted instead of Matts. I am still waiting for him to bail at the last minute again.

#ShotsFired

#ForAmerica
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dallasfan1313


Joined: 08 Apr 2006
Posts: 1532
Location: Rhode Island, USA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Dallasfan1313 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
hmmm

looks like some one is a grumpy little inappropriate slash removed.


Well if you knew your movies you'd realize its a tropic thunder quote. And if you knew me you'd know all I do on here is for comedic value and this just gives me an excuse to do a commercial on ht Twisted Evil


Well, you are correct that I don't know my movies. But its because I am a proud stage actor and I absolutely hate film. I love live theater and I hate that terrible actors get rich off terrible movies when there are generational talents that will die unrecognized because they didn't play a part in a film that was broadcast in your living room. I will not participate in the movie tourny that is taking place as I am sure to not know most of them. Enough about that though, if you would like to debate movies to live theater then methinks a thread could be started.


Well you couldn't have picked a better person to debate this with. Being a movie freak and special effects makeup artist along with having a best friend who is a musical theater actor who drags me to performances constantly (he's actually about to be donkey in Shrek the musical in a few weeks) I'm probably the best person to have that debate with.

DaBoys wrote:

However I do know you. I know your game. I know your posts. I know your uncle. I know exactly how far you reach when you grasp for a gallon of milk, as the first few are sure to be close to expired. I know that sometimes when you go to the bathroom, you instinctively try to switch the light on, even when the light is................ .......... already on. I know that sometimes you are in full poop before you realize that you still hold the remote to the TV. I know that when you lay down to sleep at night, you close your eyes.......... hahahahaha, what a freak!. I know that when you wake up in the morning you almost always take a little pee pee. just a little pee pee. then you start your day. oh yeah I know you. I knowww you...


DaBoys Anthem
_________________


R.I.P. B2TB and S.A.

ianlewis16 wrote:
you're my favourite poster

Matts4313 wrote:
DF1313 + Anger = Win for the forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Justin Hoover82


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 2530
Location: Ft.Worth Texas
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very excited to be nominated for Rookie of the yr and to have received a few votes from people I respect on here! Only been on since January of this yr but I'm happy to get some lovin Very Happy
_________________
AMERICA'S TEAM and 5x SB CHAMPIONS = DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!


Last edited by Justin Hoover82 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Justin Hoover82


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 2530
Location: Ft.Worth Texas
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is mine...

The Kareem Abdul-Jabbar award--
ThecommunistOulaw7
HT
Matts4313

The Anthony Spencer award--
Dirk
DK
FM30

The lance Armstrong award--
NYFDB
Jwin
Generaldisarray

The December 21st, 2012 award--
GrassyKnoll
RTNDave
Plan9

Manti Te'o award--
Slam
Webby
Vikedaddy
ET80

The super bowl power outage award--
Ace5
Matts
Des

The Jason Collins award-- I won't vote on this since I'm a nominee. WERE ALL GREAT!
CTTID
Hoover
NoFly

The Roy Hinkley B.S., M.A., Ph. D award--
Northland
WH
MH

The Colonel Thomas Devoe award--
Tex
TO7
Des

Canadian Bacon award--
Canada
TSSS
DF1313
_________________
AMERICA'S TEAM and 5x SB CHAMPIONS = DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JWingate


Moderator
Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 4815
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kareem Abdul-Jabbar award--
ThecommunistOulaw7
HT
Matts4313

The Anthony Spencer award--
Dirk
DK
FM30

The lance Armstrong award--
NYFDB
Jwin
Generaldisarray

The December 21st, 2012 award--
GrassyKnoll
RTNDave
Plan9

Manti Te'o award--
Slam
Webby
Vikedaddy
ET80

The super bowl power outage award--
Ace5
Matts
Des

The Jason Collins award--
CTTID
Hoover
NoFly

The Roy Hinkley B.S., M.A., Ph. D award--
Northland
WH
MH
FM30

The Colonel Thomas Devoe award--
Tex
TO7
Des

Canadian Bacon award--
Canada
TSSS
DF1313
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MightyMouse07


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 28183
Location: Sloville
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Get your booty on the dance, cmon and vote now!! Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
YAY, Its time for you to put down the bon-bon and vote. Look through all these fine posters hurrr.. and then bold some names and either PM me or post it in thread. And if you do it fast enough, I will try to get this wrapped up in the next week or two.

PS - DF1313 and DaBoys - - Arent you guys supposed to be working on some stuff for the pokes or stuff?



The Kareem Abdul-Jabbar award--
ThecommunistOulaw7
HT
Matts4313

The Anthony Spencer award--
Dirk
DK
FM30

The lance Armstrong award--
NYFDB
Jwin
Generaldisarray

The December 21st, 2012 award--
GrassyKnoll
RTNDave
Plan9

Manti Te'o award--
Slam
Webby
Vikedaddy
ET80

The super bowl power outage award--
Ace5
Matts
Des

The Jason Collins award--
CTTID
Hoover
NoFly

The Roy Hinkley B.S., M.A., Ph. D award--
Northland
WH
MH

The Colonel Thomas Devoe award--
Tex
TO7
Des

Canadian Bacon award--
Canada
TSSS
DF1313


_________________
R.I.P. Nikolas and Brian you will truly be missed.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Northland


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 4131
Location: Ajax, Ontario
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kareem Abdul-Jabbar award--
ThecommunistOulaw7
HT
Matts4313

The Anthony Spencer award--
Dirk
DK
FM30

The lance Armstrong award--
NYFDB
Jwin
Generaldisarray

The December 21st, 2012 award--
GrassyKnoll
RTNDave
Plan9

Manti Te'o award--
Slam
Webby
Vikedaddy
ET80

The super bowl power outage award--
Ace5 Matts
Des

The Jason Collins award--
CTTID
Hoover
NoFly

The Roy Hinkley B.S., M.A., Ph. D award--
Northland
WH
MH

The Colonel Thomas Devoe award--
Tex
TO7 Des

Canadian Bacon award--
Canada
TSSS DF1313
_________________
Northland
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 39128
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumper mc-bumpenstien.


Also - question:

Would you rather shoot for soon (lets say July 1st) or Late (End of July, maybe HOF game)?

Anyone know when slam-ban gets back?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
textaz03


Moderator
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 11566
Location: Land of the Jersey Devil!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kareem Abdul-Jabbar award--
ThecommunistOulaw7

The Anthony Spencer award--
Dirk

The lance Armstrong award--
Generaldisarray

The December 21st, 2012 award--
RTNDave

Manti Te'o award--
Vikemommy

The super bowl power outage award--
Matts


The Jason Collins award--
CTTID

The Roy Hinkley B.S., M.A., Ph. D award--
WH

The Colonel Thomas Devoe award--
Des

Canadian Bacon award--
Canada
_________________




"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group