Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Green's Sequel Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16376
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Im not sure about Marqise Lee to Bills.. Personally I like Watkins better, but we have Robert Woods (2), Da'Rick Rogers, and Marquise Goodwin (3) all entering 1st years and TJ Graham(3) in 2nd.. That's a lot of high picks invested and with Stevie Johnson under long term contract, there just isn't roster spots available.

We are entering the year with Jerry Hughes and Mark Anderson at OLB Confused , so according to your mock, that pick screams Anthony Barr in terms of value and need

Edit - Or give us one of the OT prospects Laughing



Question Question Question Wink
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerseyboy257 wrote:
Not even paying attention to the draft. The fact you have the Giants picking 15th already tells me i'm wasting my time here.

Ok.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Im not sure about Marqise Lee to Bills.. Personally I like Watkins better, but we have Robert Woods (2), Da'Rick Rogers, and Marquise Goodwin (3) all entering 1st years and TJ Graham(3) in 2nd.. That's a lot of high picks invested and with Stevie Johnson under long term contract, there just isn't roster spots available.

We are entering the year with Jerry Hughes and Mark Anderson at OLB Confused , so according to your mock, that pick screams Anthony Barr in terms of value and need

Edit - Or give us one of the OT prospects Laughing



Question Question Question Wink

I'm still a believer in Jerry Hughes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheDeathStar


Joined: 09 Apr 2013
Posts: 1865
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, US, Planet Earth, Solar System A, Milky Way Galaxy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
Not even paying attention to the draft. The fact you have the Giants picking 15th already tells me i'm wasting my time here.

Ok.


Its funny anyone really finds that unrealistic TBH.
_________________

daboyle is gud at sigz

Tony Romo OPOY Watch: Chokes, chokes. More chokes. A choke there too! Bad play calling. A choke. CHOOOOOKES

FLEX TWB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjaneer


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 2353
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boat

Last edited by ninjaneer on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16376
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Im not sure about Marqise Lee to Bills.. Personally I like Watkins better, but we have Robert Woods (2), Da'Rick Rogers, and Marquise Goodwin (3) all entering 1st years and TJ Graham(3) in 2nd.. That's a lot of high picks invested and with Stevie Johnson under long term contract, there just isn't roster spots available.

We are entering the year with Jerry Hughes and Mark Anderson at OLB Confused , so according to your mock, that pick screams Anthony Barr in terms of value and need

Edit - Or give us one of the OT prospects Laughing



Question Question Question Wink

I'm still a believer in Jerry Hughes.

Pretty sure Mario Williams and Manny Lawson will be our starting OLB.

I'd take Tuitt in the first as an upgrade for us over Alan Branch.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuckIsGOAT


Joined: 27 Feb 2013
Posts: 2921
Location: San Francisco
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yet another person who has 7 QBs going in the first 2 rounds
_________________
Giants
Stanford
Colts
Trailblazers
Canucks
Luck & RG3 fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckIsGOAT wrote:
lol yet another person who has 7 QBs going in the first 2 rounds
Yeah, you already commented this same thing last page.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plan9misfit


FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
Joined: 29 Oct 2004
Posts: 20462
Location: RIP: B2TB, T14, & S.A. We miss you.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Green's Sequel Mock Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
19. Dallas Cowboys: Louis Nix III // DT // Notre Dame
50. Dallas Cowboys: Johnny Manziel // QB // Texas A&M


Excellent first pick, horrible second pick. Of the players remaining on your list, I'd prefer ths man:

Quote:
James Hurst // OT // North Carolina

_________________

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28014
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather have Anthony Johnson at #28. Defensive end isn't that big of a need right now
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LuckIsGOAT


Joined: 27 Feb 2013
Posts: 2921
Location: San Francisco
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
LuckIsGOAT wrote:
lol yet another person who has 7 QBs going in the first 2 rounds
Yeah, you already commented this same thing last page.


My bad
_________________
Giants
Stanford
Colts
Trailblazers
Canucks
Luck & RG3 fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjaneer


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 2353
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping Dallas doesnt pick that high, but Nix would be a fantastic pick if they did. Manziel in the second does nothing for me. I dont think his game or his demeanor translate well to the NFL. The last thing Dallas needs is another headcase. Its a new culture there now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18259
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marqise Lee?



Bradley Roby should be the pick and that's a fact Jack.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43120
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fales top 5, ehh.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nobody


Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 2037
Location: Final Four and counting!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ILB would be more of a luxury pick but I like Andrew Jackson, although Jackson/Freeman could create coverage problems.
Hill is out for the season.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group