Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Desmond Bishop - the answer to our hole at MLB?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 74407
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Packer70 wrote:
So hypothetically:

If Aaron Hernandez was a Packer and we cut him today...what are the odds the Vikings sign him? 100% or 101%?
110%


i'm really getting tired of this troll.

the Packers just re-signed JOHNNY JOLLY, of all people, a convicted narcotics dealer. they have no room to pretend their roster sits on a high horse.
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29761
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Packer70 wrote:
So hypothetically:

If Aaron Hernandez was a Packer and we cut him today...what are the odds the Vikings sign him? 100% or 101%?
110%


i'm really getting tired of this troll.

the Packers just re-signed JOHNNY JOLLY, of all people, a convicted narcotics dealer. they have no room to pretend their roster sits on a high horse.



Not even the tip of the iceberg of the stuff him and his little buddies get away with on this forum. Nobody wants to hear it though.

Just glad I'm a Vikings fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disaacs


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 22920
Location: Brownbackistan
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They only make comments like that because of their own lack of self-esteem. Also, the fact that if Aaron Rodgers goes down, they are a 5-11 team.
_________________


Thx to Uncle Buck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
milanb


Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 6132
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Packer70 wrote:
So hypothetically:

If Aaron Hernandez was a Packer and we cut him today...what are the odds the Vikings sign him? 100% or 101%?
110%


i'm really getting tired of this troll.



DFTT man.

Laughing
_________________

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong. — Ecclesiastes 9:11

But that’s the way to bet. — Jimmy The Greek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vikingsrule


Moderator
Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Posts: 48046
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen, lets get the conversation focused on football once again. I'd rather avoid discussing fanbases, no matter how cheesy. its a rather uninteresting topic of conversation anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 74407
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
Any news on who was cut so we could sign Bishop?


Bishop signing made room by waiving Stanford Keglar, who signed minimum deal in offseason.

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GreenReign


Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 314
Location: 31 Spooner St.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that you bums keep taking our players, because you can't draft and develop your own. It's actually quite rewarding that your organization is willing to admit that. Favre, Longwell, Sharper, Jennings, Bishop ect. It has to be embarrassing for you Vikqueen fans, by having your front office basically admit that the players that we draft and develop are much better than your own. Sad thing for you is that we already have his replacement lined up. Have fun with yet another Packers castoff.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GreenReign


Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 314
Location: 31 Spooner St.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
They only make comments like that because of their own lack of self-esteem. Also, the fact that if Aaron Rodgers goes down, they are a 5-11 team.


As is the case with every team in the NFL. And in the case of the Vikqueens, it's your HB, because, well they're still living in the 60's.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29761
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenReign wrote:
disaacs wrote:
They only make comments like that because of their own lack of self-esteem. Also, the fact that if Aaron Rodgers goes down, they are a 5-11 team.


As is the case with every team in the NFL. And in the case of the Vikqueens, it's your HB, because, well they're still living in the 60's.


I'm sorry did you say something? Too busy cleaning the MVP trophy.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 74407
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenReign wrote:
I love that you bums keep taking our players, because you can't draft and develop your own. It's actually quite rewarding that your organization is willing to admit that. Favre, Longwell, Sharper, Jennings, Bishop ect. It has to be embarrassing for you Vikqueen fans, by having your front office basically admit that the players that we draft and develop are much better than your own. Sad thing for you is that we already have his replacement lined up. Have fun with yet another Packers castoff.

we'll have the GB mods explain to what trolling is at FF, and how it's not allowed.
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vikingsrule


Moderator
Joined: 15 Nov 2005
Posts: 48046
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenReign wrote:
I love that you bums keep taking our players, because you can't draft and develop your own. It's actually quite rewarding that your organization is willing to admit that. Favre, Longwell, Sharper, Jennings, Bishop ect. It has to be embarrassing for you Vikqueen fans, by having your front office basically admit that the players that we draft and develop are much better than your own. Sad thing for you is that we already have his replacement lined up. Have fun with yet another Packers castoff.


Name calling is against forum rules and this is an obvious troll attempt to incite a fan base. Since you broke forum rules, here is a WARNING. Please review the forum rules that you agreed to comply with when you joined this forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Duff Man


Joined: 05 May 2013
Posts: 556
Location: Sveltville
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenReign wrote:
I love that you bums keep taking our players, because you can't draft and develop your own. It's actually quite rewarding that your organization is willing to admit that. Favre, Longwell, Sharper, Jennings, Bishop ect. It has to be embarrassing for you Vikqueen fans, by having your front office basically admit that the players that we draft and develop are much better than your own. Sad thing for you is that we already have his replacement lined up. Have fun with yet another Packers castoff.


Way to prove why you guys are the classiest fan base in the league.

I love what our FO is doing , you obviously have a problem with it.

And you should check your numbers: the Vikings have one of the greatest amount of players that we've drafted + still are on the team. I believe the Packers only had 3 or 4 more draftees on their team.


But I don't expect any Packer fan to know that, they see 5 ex-packers on the Vikes throughout the course of like 5 years and they're all like, "OMG the Vikings suxOrz at drafting + developing HERP DERP". Hahahahahahahahahaha.

A quite terrible attempt at trolling though Greenreign, if you're gonna do it at least make it worth it ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 74407
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c'mon, he's one GB fan and a fairly new member to FF. give him the benefit of the doubt he can learn we have different standards here.

he doesn't pollute an entire fanbase.
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disaacs


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 22920
Location: Brownbackistan
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
c'mon, he's one GB fan and a fairly new member to FF. give him the benefit of the doubt he can learn we have different standards here.

he doesn't pollute an entire fanbase.


Agreed. Anyway, I hate it when some people resort to ridiculous nicknames like Vi-Queens or Pukers. It really reduces any argument that the poster might have to becoming irrelevant, because they are now considered a caricature rather than insightful.
_________________


Thx to Uncle Buck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kellerman


Joined: 16 May 2010
Posts: 3598
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
c'mon, he's one GB fan and a fairly new member to FF. give him the benefit of the doubt he can learn we have different standards here.

he doesn't pollute an entire fanbase.


On the other hand, he's not exactly the first Packer to make a nuisance of himself on the Vikings forum, it seems to be a bit of a running theme with them. Perhaps the fanbase should police itself more, or at least keep the litter in their own forum.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 10 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group