Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Driver open to return

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Driver open to return Reply with quote

"If the Packers called me and said, 'Drive, come back to training camp,' I'd be back for training camp," Driver explained. "But until then, I'll be sitting at home and just watching football."

"I think the thing for me is if the Packers call mid-season, I'd be in shape," Driver said, via Tyler Dunne of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. "Ive been staying in shape."

I'm a go for this.
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Driver open to return Reply with quote

ChaRisMa wrote:
"If the Packers called me and said, 'Drive, come back to training camp,' I'd be back for training camp," Driver explained. "But until then, I'll be sitting at home and just watching football."

"I think the thing for me is if the Packers call mid-season, I'd be in shape," Driver said, via Tyler Dunne of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. "Ive been staying in shape."

I'm a go for this.

"If any Swedish supermodels called me and said, "Dubgee, come over to our place for wild sex. I'd be at their place," wgbeethree explained, "But until then I'll be sitting at home and posting on Fottballsfuture."

"I think the thing for me is if the supermodels call in the middle of the night I'd be ready." wgbeethree said via nobody at no newspaper. "I've been practicing with drunk ugly chicks."

Seriously though LOL at Driver. It's hard to give up the dream even after it's obviously passed you by.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree, you my only friend.
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Driver said seeing 9,000 people here does reaffirm decision to retire. Thinks it'd be 3000 if he played elsewhere.

Huh. Nice to see someone retire with that approach.
squire12

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Driver open to return Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:

I'm a go for this.

"If any Swedish supermodels called me and said, "Dubgee, come over to our place for wild sex. I'd be at their place," wgbeethree explained, "But until then I'll be sitting at home and posting on Fottballsfuture."

"I think the thing for me is if the supermodels call in the middle of the night I'd be ready." wgbeethree said via nobody at no newspaper. "I've been practicing with drunk ugly chicks."

Seriously though LOL at Driver. It's hard to give up the dream even after it's obviously passed you by.

Might I point out a difference in the analogy (though it is a great one)... the Packers have Driver's number...the supermodels do not have your number Laughing
blankman0021

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Driver open to return Reply with quote

squire12 wrote:
wgbeethree wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:

I'm a go for this.

Might I point out a difference in the analogy (though it is a great one)... the Packers have Driver's number...the supermodels do not have your number Laughing

Quick wgbeethree- tweet your number to every supermodel! You have a chance!

The Doctor wrote:
ALLONS-Y, ALONSO!
Pugger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is nice that he'd only play again for the Pack but I hope he isn't holding his breath. Confused He was wonderful for us but he is past his prime.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
It is nice that he'd only play again for the Pack but I hope he isn't holding his breath. Confused He was wonderful for us but he is past his prime.

He is past his prime, just like Tauscher was when we had injuries and needed a body who could step in and know what's going on.
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the Pack is not in a position where they would need to call Driver and ask him to return.
BartStarving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:
I hope the Pack is not in a position where they would need to call Driver and ask him to return.

A very big this!
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O/U for times the Vikings called his agent after he retired. I'm setting the bar at 17.5

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
HokieHigh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Driver open to return Reply with quote

squire12 wrote:
wgbeethree wrote:
ChaRisMa wrote:

I'm a go for this.

Might I point out a difference in the analogy (though it is a great one)... the Packers have Driver's number...the supermodels do not have your number :lol:

Lol'd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: