Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Pryor Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ro4DPoY wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Ro4DPoY wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Ro4DPoY wrote:
I'm actually on orders to go back to VA for another 2 years but after that I'm heading back to CA i'm so tired of watching Redskins games...

We get NFC East games around here every week also. Sometimes two. It's annoying. That's what local spots that have Sunday Ticket are good for if you don't feel like streaming games like some apparently do.

If I get a chance I'm going to see if there's a place in VA that has like a Raiders club or something I hate trying to watch games on NFL.com when I get quicker updates on this forum lol.

I mean, before I found my streaming site, I used to go to Bdubs just to watch games. There was always about 5-6 other Raider fans there and they always let me sit w/ them even though we sucked azz haha. Same when I was in college also and went to another Bdubs like place. I would like to think you'll get the same treatment there plus they really stepped up their menu lately haha.

Just some thought or hell, if you don't mind watching the games by yourself, I'm sure you'll be able to find some spots that have Sunday ticket and a ton of TVs. It was great for me b/c I got access to all games for fantasy purposes.

I'll definitely look into it. I haven't talked football in person with anyone with the kind of passion I have for the game in like a year. Almost 5 since I've talked to another Raiders fan lol. But yeah hate that we're going off topic I'm just really excited for this season and hope to catch more than just a couple games.

Dude there's fans everywhere. If I can find them in podunk, Ohio, you can find them where you're at hahaha.

Who cares if we're going off topic? It's a Pryor thread. Nothing but killing time against people who cannot think straight. Plus it's the off-season, nothing else to really talk about for a month until camps haha

PM sig requests.
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Ro4DPoY wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Ro4DPoY wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Ro4DPoY wrote:
I'm actually on orders to go back to VA for another 2 years but after that I'm heading back to CA i'm so tired of watching Redskins games...

We get NFC East games around here every week also. Sometimes two. It's annoying. That's what local spots that have Sunday Ticket are good for if you don't feel like streaming games like some apparently do.

If I get a chance I'm going to see if there's a place in VA that has like a Raiders club or something I hate trying to watch games on NFL.com when I get quicker updates on this forum lol.

I mean, before I found my streaming site, I used to go to Bdubs just to watch games. There was always about 5-6 other Raider fans there and they always let me sit w/ them even though we sucked azz haha. Same when I was in college also and went to another Bdubs like place. I would like to think you'll get the same treatment there plus they really stepped up their menu lately haha.

Just some thought or hell, if you don't mind watching the games by yourself, I'm sure you'll be able to find some spots that have Sunday ticket and a ton of TVs. It was great for me b/c I got access to all games for fantasy purposes.

I'll definitely look into it. I haven't talked football in person with anyone with the kind of passion I have for the game in like a year. Almost 5 since I've talked to another Raiders fan lol. But yeah hate that we're going off topic I'm just really excited for this season and hope to catch more than just a couple games.

Dude there's fans everywhere. If I can find them in podunk, Ohio, you can find them where you're at hahaha.

Who cares if we're going off topic? It's a Pryor thread. Nothing but killing time against people who cannot think straight. Plus it's the off-season, nothing else to really talk about for a month until camps haha

Yeah 50+ days until preseason. I'm posting articles in the OTA thread because I don't know where else to post 'em. I found an official club on Raiders.com in North Providence RI, there's one in New England as well lol. I looked into a couple in VA but there closer to Washington then where i'll be stationed. I'm going to look into it more later. I'm in a college class right now not giving a damn lol.

Been wanting to do this for a while now. Let's see what happens.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ro4DPoY wrote:

Yeah 50+ days until preseason. I'm posting articles in the OTA thread because I don't know where else to post 'em. I found an official club on Raiders.com in North Providence RI, there's one in New England as well lol. I looked into a couple in VA but there closer to Washington then where i'll be stationed. I'm going to look into it more later. I'm in a college class right now not giving a damn lol.

Well that's cool you have some that are decently close. If you're a drinker though, that could turn into a problem LOL. Also, when I went to college, smartphones really weren't popular. I'm not gonna lie, I don't understand how y'all do it hahhaha I wouldn't be paying attention to a damn thing and I took my schooling very seriously. I see a shiny object and BAM, my attention is somewhere else haha

PM sig requests.
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Ro4DPoY wrote:

Well that's cool you have some that are decently close. If you're a drinker though, that could turn into a problem LOL. Also, when I went to college, smartphones really weren't popular. I'm not gonna lie, I don't understand how y'all do it hahhaha I wouldn't be paying attention to a damn thing and I took my schooling very seriously. I see a shiny object and BAM, my attention is somewhere else haha

Yeah i'm just surprised a teacher hasn't put me on blast, I'm like one of two people on their computer playing games all of class and replying to posts on forums when we're clearly supposed to be reading out of the book. It's like they know and just dont care to address it lol

I'm definitely a drinker, I think I recall a location being a Raiders fan get together area but at the time I was there to watch a UFC fight. I'll figure it out just gotta look through google long enough and i'm sure something will come up.

S&B Bleeder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be a bit confused but did someone say they want to watch Raider games and can't find a location. Here's a site for your computer. First Row Sports.
http://www.firstrow1.eu/
Every Raider game and everything else. Sometimes it pixelates a lot. Or all the time.
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S&B Bleeder wrote:
I may be a bit confused but did someone say they want to watch Raider games and can't find a location. Here's a site for your computer. First Row Sports.
Every Raider game and everything else. Sometimes it pixelates a lot. Or all the time.

Dancing Your like my very own Jesus. Thank you.

JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ro4DPoY wrote:
S&B Bleeder wrote:

Dancing Your like my very own Jesus. Thank you.

It's what I use also but we're not supposed to link these site on here. Webby no likey.

PM sig requests.
dante9876

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U have orders for va. What part of va. I can introduce you to a couple of raiders bars and clubs in the va area, if you are interested.
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
U have orders for va. What part of va. I can introduce you to a couple of raiders bars and clubs in the va area, if you are interested.

Newport News and Norfolk area for the most part. I'm attached to the USS Lincoln while it's in dry dock so for the next two years I should be around the Newport News area.

Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://justblogbaby.com/2013/06/19/reggie-mckenzie-defends-matt-flynn-and-terrelle-pryor-tells-the-media-they-are-wrong/

Thought i'd stay true to the Pryor thread and post some news.

For those of you looking for another source of news for the Raiders, Just Blog Baby is a pretty active news source.

S&B Bleeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S&B Bleeder wrote:

It was for a good cause. The Moderators called and threatened to break my legs. I told them I need them.
Stix101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report of improvement..

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_23749131/nfl-camp-oakland-raiders-terrelle-pryor-shows-improved
Gustavo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Offensive coordinator Greg Olson's playbook includes some opportunities to get the 6-foot-4, 233-pound Pryor on the perimeter where he can use his speed as a runner or exploit a mismatch with a pass.

I am looking to Pryor's athletic ability finally being utilized. He can be a greta offensive threat depending on the situation he is put into.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not supposed to share sites like p2p4u........not good. Not good at all.

Also, way to burn out the spot bro. Now streams will go slower......

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im actually happy with the way tp's nfl life has gone so far. i think it has humbled him greatly and cp (as much i dislike him) was a great mentor for tp and i think tp learned alot about being a professional from him. Seems like he has put in the offseason work to help improve his weaknesses like he should. Seems like tc is going ok but tp is a beast in pads.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 5 of 100

Jump to: