Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Pryor Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: The Official Pryor Thread Reply with quote

All business pertaining to our backup QB will be listed here, no more arguing in OTA's no more arguing in any other thread.

This is the start all end all for Pryor.

I'll start it off with a quote of mine and another posters conversation that has yet to be addressed. IF anyone else has a conversation going on in another thread post it here.

Ro4DPoY wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Love this post. I was never a huge Pryor fan, but the hate was so overwhelming I just started defending the guy, because like you said some people want to force their opinion on others, I want to see for myself. This offseason he's getting more reps than he has ever had and gets to compete, now lets see where he ends up when it's all said and done.

Round and round we go . . .

Pryor fan saying "I'm not a Pryor fan I just want to see him him play" is a straight cop out. If this were an unbias opinion the same could be said for Wilson yet NO ONE is saying "I can't wait to see Wilson in action".

There is a SERIOUS disconnect about the ability to "develop" accuracy. The person who believes accuracy CAN be developed will never accept that it can't despite the fact it's extremely difficult to find a real time example. Before labeling the ability to develop accuracy as thinly veiled Pryor hate why not counter with examples of how Pryor's accuracy can be increased by citing QBs that have done it. Fwiw, one doesn't get it done. There should be a few at least.

"I just want to see for myself" is also a cop out. You won't GET to see Pryor in significant action until Pryor gets it done in practice consistently. The most consistent QB in practice will get the nod. So YES, as of right now the Raiders are in trouble regardless of who starts because consistency has been elusive.

I wouldn't mind Wilson eventually starting I just want him to be a viable option, which is what I want from whoever is the starter regardless as to who it is and I could care less about accuracy if he throws TD's and minimal INT's.

As for the whole accuracy thing, Brees for example has had his accuracy from his first four seasons after 2001 average 62% while his last 4 years he's averaged 68%. I understand he was pretty accurate to begin with but i'd consider that as developing accuracy. It may be the difference as to how the games played but saying that accuracy isn't developed just doesn't make sense.

As for other examples Peyton Manning went from 61% to 67% when comparing his first four years to his last 4 years, Brady a little less went from 61% to 64%, Eli Manning went from 56% to 61%, Romo went up 3%.

To argue that accuracy isn't developed you can cite Ben Roethlisberger, Joe Flacco, and Matt Schaub which all have either been erratic or have somehow regressed. A side note is Roethlisberger's most INT's were in his first three seasons which was 23 and hasn't throw more than 14 in the last 3 seasons.

So yeah I believe QB's accuracy can be developed or continue to develop. I just looked up Rodgers too who has only played 5 full seasons he's roughly gone up 4% as well.

Been wanting to do this for a while now. Let's see what happens.
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god for this thread. PLEASE keep all Pryor talk in here, this is getting out of hand.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Ro4DPoY wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Love this post. I was never a huge Pryor fan, but the hate was so overwhelming I just started defending the guy, because like you said some people want to force their opinion on others, I want to see for myself. This offseason he's getting more reps than he has ever had and gets to compete, now lets see where he ends up when it's all said and done.

Round and round we go . . .

Pryor fan saying "I'm not a Pryor fan I just want to see him him play" is a straight cop out. If this were an unbias opinion the same could be said for Wilson yet NO ONE is saying "I can't wait to see Wilson in action".

There is a SERIOUS disconnect about the ability to "develop" accuracy. The person who believes accuracy CAN be developed will never accept that it can't despite the fact it's extremely difficult to find a real time example. Before labeling the ability to develop accuracy as thinly veiled Pryor hate why not counter with examples of how Pryor's accuracy can be increased by citing QBs that have done it. Fwiw, one doesn't get it done. There should be a few at least.

"I just want to see for myself" is also a cop out. You won't GET to see Pryor in significant action until Pryor gets it done in practice consistently. The most consistent QB in practice will get the nod. So YES, as of right now the Raiders are in trouble regardless of who starts because consistency has been elusive.

I wouldn't mind Wilson eventually starting I just want him to be a viable option, which is what I want from whoever is the starter regardless as to who it is and I could care less about accuracy if he throws TD's and minimal INT's.

As for the whole accuracy thing, Brees for example has had his accuracy from his first four seasons after 2001 average 62% while his last 4 years he's averaged 68%. I understand he was pretty accurate to begin with but i'd consider that as developing accuracy. It may be the difference as to how the games played but saying that accuracy isn't developed just doesn't make sense.

As for other examples Peyton Manning went from 61% to 67% when comparing his first four years to his last 4 years, Brady a little less went from 61% to 64%, Eli Manning went from 56% to 61%, Romo went up 3%.

To argue that accuracy isn't developed you can cite Ben Roethlisberger, Joe Flacco, and Matt Schaub which all have either been erratic or have somehow regressed. A side note is Roethlisberger's most INT's were in his first three seasons which was 23 and hasn't throw more than 14 in the last 3 seasons.

So yeah I believe QB's accuracy can be developed or continue to develop. I just looked up Rodgers too who has only played 5 full seasons he's roughly gone up 4% as well.

You are attempting to change the comparison. We have clearly been discussion COLLEGE QBs how have been deemed as inaccurate being able to find accuracy at the professional level. It's part of denial, change the argument to fit your narrative.

The traditional pocket passers you listed were already considered accurate and only needed to improve their decision making to increase their completion percentage. Completion percentage isn't the only criteria by which to judge accuracy. The consensus on Pryor isn't questioning his arm strength it's his ability to make all the required throws consistently.

Here's two links that you can use as a reference, I thought it was QB's in the NFL but here's a couple lists of QB's and their accuracy as well as a link to Pryor's stats in college, the closest person in comparison to his completion percentage that has prospered is Eli Manning.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2007/4/16/0619/91876

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/terrelle-pryor-1.html

Another couple of fun facts Pryor scored a 22 on the wonderlic had 35 starts with a 31-4 record with Ohio state and completed 60.9% of his passes in college. Here's another link to SI about a 26-27-60 rule.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/john_lopez/07/08/qb.rule/index.html

He was low on the wonderlic which according to the rule is why he will be an NFL failure lol.

Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also wanted to point out according to the list of QBs in college, Brees had 26 starts with a 61% completion percentage, once again I said he had a very large increase in completion percentage in the pros. you're talking about decision making improving saying it's not possible to improve in accuracy.

So just to help out the Pryor lovers i'll say this, if Pryor's decision making improves as much as Brees' did or even half of that then I'm sure Pryor will be able to succeed as well.

Baggabonez

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you started this thread. It won't work any longer than as long as it takes for Pryor to do anything in OTAs. But at least I know where NOT to come. (as soon as we come to a good point to end our conversation)

Eli scouting report:
Quote:
Wears left knee brace… During pregame warmup, didn’t look like he had a rocket arm… As game progressed, I saw excellent arm strength under pressure and the ability to get velocity on the ball on most throws. Good deep ball range. Good touch. Good vision and poise.

Sees the field… In shotgun on most plays and his only running option is a draw… his offensive line is poor. Red-shirt freshman left tackle. Eli doesn’t trust his protection. Can’t. No way he can take any form of a deep drop and look downfield. With no running game (10 yards rushing the first half) and no real top receivers, he’s stuck with the three-step drops and waiting til the last second to see if a receiver can get free. No tight end either. No flaring back. So he’s taking some big hits. Taking them well. Carried an overmatched team entirely on his shoulders. I imagine, except for Vanderbilt, his team is overmatched in every SEC game… He’s big, never gets rattled. Rallied his team from a 14-3 halftime deficit basically all by himself. Led them on two successive third quarter drives to go ahead, 17-16. The first touchdown, a 40-yard streak down the left sideline, he dropped the ball over the receiver’s right shoulder. Called the next touchdown pass himself, checking off to a 12-yard slant… Makes a lot of decisions on play calls at the line of scrimmage, but they ask too much of him. They don’t just let him play. This is a guy you should just let play… When he’s inaccurate, he’s usually high, but rarely off target to either side… Plays smart and with complete confidence. Doesn’t scold his teammates, but lets them know when they line up wrong or run the wrong pattern… Threw three interceptions. Two were his fault. Trying to force something both times. He could have run on one of them, a fourth down play. He has a lot to learn.

Summary: I think he’s the complete package. He’s not going to be a fast runner, but a little like Joe Montana, he has enough athletic ability to get out of trouble. Remember how Archie ran? In that department, Eli doesn’t have the best genes, although I never timed mom Olivia in the 40. But he has a feel for the pocket. Feels the rush.

Throws the ball, takes the hit, gets right back up… Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can’t define. Call it magic. As [former Baltimore Colts defensive back] Bobby Boyd told me once about Unitas, “Two things set him apart: his left testicle and his right testicle.”… Peyton had much better talent around him at Tennessee. But I honestly give this guy a chance to be better than his brother. Eli doesn’t get much help from the coaching staff. If he comes out early, we should move up to take him. These guys are rare, you know.

I highly doubt you can find a single scouting report citing Eli as inaccurate.

Pryor scouting report:
Quote:
Weaknesses: Pryor is a raw quarterback who needs to greatly improve his accuracy if he is ever going to become a quality starting QB in the NFL. Of the 40 quarterbacks I have charted over the past four years, Pryor’s accuracy ranked 36th out of 40. He needs to stride into and follow through on his passes more consistently in order to improve his accuracy. He obviously needs to work on his mechanics, but if he can improve his accuracy, then the odd look of his release would not be as big of an issue. With the baggage he is bringing from Ohio State, Pryor faces a big job to prove he has the leadership skills and intangibles to lead NFL players.

Bottom line: Now that Pryor has announced he won't return to Ohio State, it is assumed he will declare for the supplemental draft this summer. He is a rare physical specimen, but he is a long-term project who is going to need to greatly improve his accuracy to make it as an NFL QB. If you break down all of Pryor’s throws on film, he does not grade out high. But if you put together a highlight tape of his best plays—both as a passer and runner—there is a wow factor that is hard to overlook. If it were not for the off-field issues that have come to light recently, his talent would have likely led a team to gamble on him earlier than his overall game warranted. But now he will likely slide into the late rounds of the supplemental draft because quarterbacks with accuracy issues struggle greatly in the NFL. When you factor in questions about his maturity and decision making, there are too many issues and concerns to take him early.

Exactly how do they compare again? Again, find a QB who has been characterized as inaccurate but "developed" it in the pros. Another example of what drives me batty about Pryor fans is how one can present a partially favorable equation as evidence of success and dismiss the rest as poppy-cock. That's exactly what why people refer to this type of debate as bias. No to mention you totally overlooked Pryor's first attempt.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ro4DPoY wrote:
I also wanted to point out according to the list of QBs in college, Brees had 26 starts with a 61% completion percentage, once again I said he had a very large increase in completion percentage in the pros. you're talking about decision making improving saying it's not possible to improve in accuracy.

So just to help out the Pryor lovers i'll say this, if Pryor's decision making improves as much as Brees' did or even half of that then I'm sure Pryor will be able to succeed as well.

You CANNOT use accuracy and completion percentage synonymously!

Accuracy - degree of conformity of a measure to a standard or a true value

Quote:
What does Completion Percentage Mean?

A statistic used to determine how effective a quarterback is at completing his forward pass attempts. Completion percentage is determined by figuring the total percentage of pass attempts that are completed to an eligible receiver. Quarterbacks with high completion percentage tend to be more effective at leading their team down the field using the passing game. Certain advanced statistics will divide completion percentage into different segments depending on pass location and distance.

Absolutely nothing about accuracy. You can still be effective but not accurate at the college level but not in the pros.
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
I'm glad you started this thread. It won't work any longer than as long as it takes for Pryor to do anything in OTAs. But at least I know where NOT to come. (as soon as we come to a good point to end our conversation)

Eli scouting report:
Quote:
Wears left knee brace… During pregame warmup, didn’t look like he had a rocket arm… As game progressed, I saw excellent arm strength under pressure and the ability to get velocity on the ball on most throws. Good deep ball range. Good touch. Good vision and poise.

Sees the field… In shotgun on most plays and his only running option is a draw… his offensive line is poor. Red-shirt freshman left tackle. Eli doesn’t trust his protection. Can’t. No way he can take any form of a deep drop and look downfield. With no running game (10 yards rushing the first half) and no real top receivers, he’s stuck with the three-step drops and waiting til the last second to see if a receiver can get free. No tight end either. No flaring back. So he’s taking some big hits. Taking them well. Carried an overmatched team entirely on his shoulders. I imagine, except for Vanderbilt, his team is overmatched in every SEC game… He’s big, never gets rattled. Rallied his team from a 14-3 halftime deficit basically all by himself. Led them on two successive third quarter drives to go ahead, 17-16. The first touchdown, a 40-yard streak down the left sideline, he dropped the ball over the receiver’s right shoulder. Called the next touchdown pass himself, checking off to a 12-yard slant… Makes a lot of decisions on play calls at the line of scrimmage, but they ask too much of him. They don’t just let him play. This is a guy you should just let play… When he’s inaccurate, he’s usually high, but rarely off target to either side… Plays smart and with complete confidence. Doesn’t scold his teammates, but lets them know when they line up wrong or run the wrong pattern… Threw three interceptions. Two were his fault. Trying to force something both times. He could have run on one of them, a fourth down play. He has a lot to learn.

Summary: I think he’s the complete package. He’s not going to be a fast runner, but a little like Joe Montana, he has enough athletic ability to get out of trouble. Remember how Archie ran? In that department, Eli doesn’t have the best genes, although I never timed mom Olivia in the 40. But he has a feel for the pocket. Feels the rush.

Throws the ball, takes the hit, gets right back up… Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can’t define. Call it magic. As [former Baltimore Colts defensive back] Bobby Boyd told me once about Unitas, “Two things set him apart: his left testicle and his right testicle.”… Peyton had much better talent around him at Tennessee. But I honestly give this guy a chance to be better than his brother. Eli doesn’t get much help from the coaching staff. If he comes out early, we should move up to take him. These guys are rare, you know.

I highly doubt you can find a single scouting report citing Eli as inaccurate.

Pryor scouting report:
Quote:
Weaknesses: Pryor is a raw quarterback who needs to greatly improve his accuracy if he is ever going to become a quality starting QB in the NFL. Of the 40 quarterbacks I have charted over the past four years, Pryor’s accuracy ranked 36th out of 40. He needs to stride into and follow through on his passes more consistently in order to improve his accuracy. He obviously needs to work on his mechanics, but if he can improve his accuracy, then the odd look of his release would not be as big of an issue. With the baggage he is bringing from Ohio State, Pryor faces a big job to prove he has the leadership skills and intangibles to lead NFL players.

Bottom line: Now that Pryor has announced he won't return to Ohio State, it is assumed he will declare for the supplemental draft this summer. He is a rare physical specimen, but he is a long-term project who is going to need to greatly improve his accuracy to make it as an NFL QB. If you break down all of Pryor’s throws on film, he does not grade out high. But if you put together a highlight tape of his best plays—both as a passer and runner—there is a wow factor that is hard to overlook. If it were not for the off-field issues that have come to light recently, his talent would have likely led a team to gamble on him earlier than his overall game warranted. But now he will likely slide into the late rounds of the supplemental draft because quarterbacks with accuracy issues struggle greatly in the NFL. When you factor in questions about his maturity and decision making, there are too many issues and concerns to take him early.

Exactly how do they compare again? Again, find a QB who has been characterized as inaccurate but "developed" it in the pros. Another example of what drives me batty about Pryor fans is how one can present a partially favorable equation as evidence of success and dismiss the rest as poppy-cock. That's exactly what why people refer to this type of debate as bias. No to mention you totally overlooked Pryor's first attempt.

Overall this is really just a rough argument to win. your basing accuracy on actual play not whether or not the receiver makes the catch. I understand where your coming from and your right it's hard finding alot of scouting reports on google of current QB's that have gone on to play better than when they did in college. I pointed out Brees but all they said was that he was inaccurate with the deep ball while he played in college.

I never cared to win an argument nor do I care about whether or not he starts. I just want us to win. As for Eli and Pryor comparison it was the fact that they were a percentage apart in completion percentage at the college level not about what people saw in their play.

Either way the only way Pryor can truly get better is by letting him play the next 10 straight seasons, but if he comes in and fails miserably he'll be booted in no time. We could always try the wait and see approach but chances are someone will succeed long before he ever has that kind of opportunity.

Overall unless he stuns the world in the preseason and the upcoming training camps he might as well just go be a backup for an option heavy offense behind the likes of Cam Newton or Colin Keap.

My last piece of information for those on the bandwagon of Pryor was that roughly 10 starting QB's failed to get over 60% completion percentage, Eli Manning, Stafford, Bradford and Cutler we're some of the notables. The only one with a good season as far as I can remember was Cutler but that was due to his defense being stellar this last season.

To be absolutely honest with you i've never watched a single snapped Pryor's been a part of, I watch everything online I dont pay for cable and right now I'm stationed on the east coast where they never show Raiders games. On paper he looked decent in his first start but saw nothing but hate from the fans on this forum. I'm sure he can improve, but anyone can improve if you give them enough time, the question with him is whether or not he can improve enough to make us a winning team.

So yeah good chat I'm pretty done with this thread for the time being. Nice conversation.

Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd give one more QB comparison. This was Freemans college scouting report according to NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/profiles/josh-freeman?id=79557

Quote:
Analysis
Positives: Tall frame with a solid build. Arm strength allows him to make all of the NFL throws and attack the deep half. Stands tall, will step up in the pocket, keep his eyes downfield and deliver the ball to secondary target. Good, not great, quickness on release. Keeps the ball low over the middle, away from defenders. Can be accurate on fades and corner routes, although he needs a bit more air under the ball. Good straight-ahead runner with long strides and deceptive speed, can shed arm tackles and uses his tall frame to get extra yards after contact. Dropped some weight to better his footwork and speed. Works under center and in the shotgun.

Negatives: Must improve his footwork. His height makes him take long strides in his drop. Fails to step into his throws or square his shoulders at times, relies on his arm strength too often. Inconsistent accuracy from the pocket and throwing on the run. Needs to anticipate downfield throws better, sometimes getting the ball to his receiver a second early or late. Prone to turnovers, makes poor decisions trying to make plays that aren't there. Does not feel backside pressure. Lacks touch on shorter throws. Ball comes out of his hands poorly at times, negating his arm strength. Sometimes pats the ball before the throws. Loose with the ball in the pocket and as a runner. Doesn't move the pile as you'd expect in short-yardage situations, but his height allows him to be effective.

He hasn't been the best QB in the league but he's certainly not bottom 5-10 in the NFL. He's somewhere in the middle of the pack.

Anyway yeah this should be it lol.

dante9876

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep all Pryor talk in here. LOL good luck with that.
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Keep all Pryor talk in here. LOL good luck with that.
agreed we have 5 weeks before camp and nothing to talk about. Pryor is the most intresting subject on the team,like it or not.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
Pryor is the most intresting subject on the team,like it or not.

No he's not, he's just the one that people of a specific want in a QB look to like he's an answer. Whether it be his race or ability to scramble that's why they want him so they give the most lame and ridiculous arguments over and over and over again w/ no tangible evidence, it's all "possibilities".

90% of people can see that it's stupid but we have nothing else to discuss.

Pryor has done absolutely nothing except disappoint over and over and over again and does nothing to deserve a chance to start. You want to get that chance you deserve? Stop sucking in practice and actually show progression. If you can't succeed in practice, you're not going to succeed on the field, period.

PM sig requests.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:

No he's not, he's just the one that people of a specific want in a QB look to like he's an answer. Whether it be his race or ability to scramble that's why they want him so they give the most lame and ridiculous arguments over and over and over again w/ no tangible evidence, it's all "possibilities".

Pryor has done absolutely nothing except disappoint over and over and over again and does nothing to deserve a chance to start. You want to get that chance you deserve? Stop sucking in practice and actually show progression. If you can't succeed in practice, you're not going to succeed on the field, period.

Everything I have heard as that he has shown progression. Not there yet obviously but getting better. I am not sure what he has done that would make you say he has done nothing but disappoint over and over again. He only played one game. Hell Flynn is supposed to be accurate and he is passing like doo doo as well thus far. However just because we use the different system, OC, gelling with players excuses for Flynn doesn't mean that Pryor doesn't deserve the same. He has had a new offense every year he has been here and this is the first time he is actually getting the reps to improve.
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:

It isn't about who he is, it's what he represents. He's an unknown that is built in the mold of Cam Newton, Keapernick, RGIII. The only difference is the accuracy and decision making. Physically he's every bit as gifted as those individuals, it's just being able to play the game mentally. He has the physical attributes to succeed, he just needs to mentally catch up. That's why everyone's talking about him, because he's a "what if and when?"

He can eventually become great, all it takes is getting better at what he lacks in. He's in his third season, who knows what'll happen in the coming couple of seasons.

JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:

Everything I have heard as that he has shown progression. Not there yet obviously but getting better. I am not sure what he has done that would make you say he has done nothing but disappoint over and over again. He only played one game. Hell Flynn is supposed to be accurate and he is passing like doo doo as well thus far. However just because we use the different system, OC, gelling with players excuses for Flynn doesn't mean that Pryor doesn't deserve the same. He has had a new offense every year he has been here and this is the first time he is actually getting the reps to improve.

Please show me these quotes, reports, something. I've seen nothing but the same, inconsistent, wobbly pass throwing QBs. I'm sure all you'll see is stuff about him throwing a couple good passes here and there and one report of him having a good practice. If that's improvement to you, then you need to focus more on high school football and not the NFL.

He has only had one NFL game... he's had 2+ years of NFL practices, coaching, camps, etc plus countless college games, coaching, practices etc. He sucked almost every single game in the preseason also. Want to know why he's only had one NFL game? B/c he sucked in almost everything else so why in the world would he get a chance? At least Flynn was successful in his attempts.

Oh the "new offense every year" thing we heard w/ Campbell over and over again.....

So many excuses for a guy who has just sucked.

I'll still await the reports proving my first line to be wrong but I won't hold my breath.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ro4DPoY wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:

It isn't about who he is, it's what he represents. He's an unknown that is built in the mold of Cam Newton, Keapernick, RGIII. The only difference is the accuracy and decision making. Physically he's every bit as gifted as those individuals, it's just being able to play the game mentally. He has the physical attributes to succeed, he just needs to mentally catch up. That's why everyone's talking about him, because he's a "what if and when?"

He can eventually become great, all it takes is getting better at what he lacks in. He's in his third season, who knows what'll happen in the coming couple of seasons.

He's unknown b/c he performs so poorly in practice and in given opportunities that he doesn't deserve the chance to play. Why is this concept so difficult to understand? He's not built like Cam or RGIII either LOL. Those guys can throw the football, that main job of the QB. He's not nearly as gifted as them physically. Where is this coming from? Also, someone who is stupid doesn't instantly get smart. If he can't understand the game now, he never will.

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: