Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

If we add another receiver, who should it be?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharpy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lot of concerns about this subject! I feel we are putting to much hope in Hill. Kerley is a decent slot guy but no breakaway speed or push off size. Holmes is our best WR, but with the injury and his dedication problems I have grave concerns. IMO Edwards is not the answer. I won't call him washed up simply because I respect the man but this is not a good fit. TO is well!! TO.
I say we take a shot at Lloyd, if the price is right. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than shuving him up the PATRIOTS [inappropriate/removed]! If not, then as a wise person said earlier! WAIT!!
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharpy wrote:
I have a lot of concerns about this subject! I feel we are putting to much hope in Hill. Kerley is a decent slot guy but no breakaway speed or push off size. Holmes is our best WR, but with the injury and his dedication problems I have grave concerns. IMO Edwards is not the answer. I won't call him washed up simply because I respect the man but this is not a good fit. TO is well!! TO.
I say we take a shot at Lloyd, if the price is right. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than shuving him up the PATRIOTS [inappropriate/removed]! If not, then as a wise person said earlier! WAIT!!

I disagree I think Kerley is our top receiver now. Holmes has been a headache and his health is a concern, the best he did on this team was when he had Braylon across from him. I want Bray back on this team even if it's just this year, Hill needs the mentoring and get serious the chances of our young WRs panning out are very slim.

Kerley and Winslow seem set if they can remain healthy. We desperately need Hill to be the roll that Braylon was.
keegslotus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imo the best way to upgrade maybe going with a trade to Seattle for golden Tate he could be had for low end draft pick
Raoul Duke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keegslotus wrote:
Imo the best way to upgrade maybe going with a trade to Seattle for golden Tate he could be had for low end draft pick

The Seahawks want to trade Golden Tate for a low end draft pick? I haven't heard that. Where did you hear this?

- Cliff Burton
green24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...cross Chad Ochocinco off your list.

When asked whether the Jets have called him, he tweeted: "i called them and they hung up on me..."
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
...cross Chad Ochocinco off your list.

When asked whether the Jets have called him, he tweeted: "i called them and they hung up on me..."

That is awesome.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 73 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT: 0
keegslotus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Tate isn't up on the block but with their depth and him being in his last year of his contract, it's not to bad an idea to see if he's available
RollTide99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to PFT were bringing in Laurent Robinson for a visit

JMG on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: