Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who do you hate losing to the most?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you hate losing to more?
Seattle PEDhawks
85%
 85%  [ 18 ]
St. Louis Lambs
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Who do you hate losing to the most? Reply with quote

Since Long and Finnegan have been talking trash lately and the Seahawks cheat it got me thinking. Who do I hate losing to more? I know a lot of you will say losing is losing and it sucks no matter who it is against which is true but to me losing to one of these teams gets to me worse than other teams. I'm still undecided.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate losing (PERIOD)
Clark87

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate losing (PERIOD)
wrbk319

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle Seahawks by far. At least with the Rams, they have history and history against us as well, so they're a little more respectable. The Seahawks as a franchise, and especially their fans, is what make me disgusted when I see the Niners lose to them.

I despise them very much. Much much more than the Cowgirls, so you guys could imagine.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now, it's definitely the seahawks. I think that is mainly do to the fact I really just dislike most of the people's attitudes on their team. Carroll has never bugged me, but people like Sherman, Browner, Lynch, Tate...I just don't like them. Add the fact that they are very very good and capable of laying a but whooping down on any team, including us, and I hate them all the more.

Outside of Finnegan, the rams don't really have anyone that irritates me off the football field. They play clean, play hard, and while they obviously have strong opinions, they haven't been known just to randomly talk smack for the sake of talking smack. As players, they are a lot more tolerable to me

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
P-Willy52

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being on the east coast, the team I hate to lose to the most is the Giants...I cant STAND them.

1-0
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seahawks for me, Cowboys, then the Rams.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its closer for me than most of you. My father in-law is a Rams fan so you know how that is. Also Finnegan drives me nuts, his first game against us he was rather quiet but the 2nd Rams game he ran his mouth the ENTIRE game. If you talk trash to Frank Gore after he just had a 7 yard gain then you lose all respect from me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, the Packers. I hate the Seahawks, but Green Bay is on another level. Fact is, the two most satisfying and exciting victories for me was when we beat them to start their season and to end it. I hate how the talking heads always anoint them champions because of Aaron Rodgers. But I loved hearing the pain in Joe Buck's voice when we beat his favorite team.
FG21_PW52

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys
Raiders
Seahawks
Packers
Rams

Raiders are so high because most of my friends (and my city, for that matter) are Raider fans. So I hear it a lot. Mom is a 'Boys fan, always make fun of her for Romo sucking Laughing
Seahawks are the new "big" rival, the other emergence from the division. Packers, ex gf was a Pack fan and we dated when we sucked. Heard a lot of crap from that broad, but beating the best QB in the league right now always feels good. To watch him week in and week out just manipulate defenses and make perfect throw after perfect throw, I hope we make it 3 in a row against these guys. Rams, idk, I still hate that we TIED & LOST to them. That's a little embarrassing to me...
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A team that we're supposed to beat. Or a team thats a bottom feeder.

And the Seahawks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

before the realignment, it was the Falcons. And to be honest, I never really "felt" a rivalry with any team in our division because we were the only ones in the Western Time Zone!!

Since 2002, i always had a nasty feeling about Seattle and I guess it was because we were on the same coast. This is after having no previous history.

Fast forward to now, it is exponential grown into a full blown hatred for these guys. They're casual fans are super annoying (as are ours, not going to lie), but the Seahawks best years in their franchise was since they moved into the NFC West so I guess their argument is valid. But they have nothing, and I mean NOTHING on our Franchise from a historical stand point.

I know we are in the present and I do appreciate that we are the two best teams in the NFC. The fans, media and players are getting behind this thing now which makes this as fun as I can remember in a long time being a 9ers fan.

So yeah, I HATE losing to Seattle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: