Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

my rant about the NFL top 100.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebestever6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: my rant about the NFL top 100. Reply with quote

I'm sorry but this list is a joke is it just NFL player ratings? I mean Andrew Luck as the 23rd ranked player that makes me think that Peyton was ranked too low last year even coming off an injury being ranked 50. DT is ranked 32 spots lower than Dez even though he had a better year. Jimmy Graham doesn't make the list but Dennis Pitta does. I mean come on I'm sure there are many more bad choices.

Big Palooka wrote:
"They don't have to worry about him making consistent passes. They will win another 2-3 max with him at QB."
copeland

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: my rant about the NFL top 100. Reply with quote

thebestever6 wrote:
I'm sorry but this list is a joke is it just NFL player ratings? I mean Andrew Luck as the 23rd ranked player that makes me think that Peyton was ranked too low last year even coming off an injury being ranked 50. DT is ranked 32 spots lower than Dez even though he had a better year. Jimmy Graham doesn't make the list but Dennis Pitta does. I mean come on I'm sure there are many more bad choices.

You need to realize that lists, such as these, are ment to drive the ratings engine at NFL Network, and stir conversation. Nothing more. I would question that the results are actually valid. I choose to take it with a grain of salt.
Winder23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranking all the positions in a group of 100 best is dumb. The older I get the less these stupid things mean to me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: