Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brandon Browner wants to put hands on Harbaugh lol
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pandomonium

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Brandon Browner wants to put hands on Harbaugh lol Reply with quote

Typical Seachicken attitude, you get called on the carpet and rather than STFU you further incriminate yourself by getting mad lol

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/13/seahawks-browner-would-like-to-wring-jim-harbaughs-neck/

You mad bro? LMAO!!!!

just something for niner fans to laugh at

It's Hard
It's rough
and it doesn take crap off anyone
Kikuchiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browner be roid ragin' Laughing Laughing Laughing

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
Pandomonium

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kikuchiyo wrote:
Browner be roid ragin' Laughing Laughing Laughing

IKR?

It's Hard
It's rough
and it doesn take crap off anyone
RedWhiteNGold

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony Davis would knock him out before he got close
Forge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sad part is that Browner doesn't seem to realize that is the completely wrong reaction to it. Even taking off my 49er hat, Harbaugh is absolutely right. Browner is like the husband who just got caught cheating and instead, blames his significant other. It's passive aggressive, "put the blame everywhere else but on my shoulders". It reeks of a total lack of accountability on Browner's part.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
big9erfan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I meant when I daid Carroll was a disgrace. Coaches can't control everything their players do. But they do select them in the first place. And more importantly they set a tone that they hope the players will follow. So Harbaugh talks about having standards, and following rules and not cheating. On the other hand cheating and scandal is a regular part of Pete Carroll coached teams. What kind of tone does he set? And he acts smug as if he played no part in it or didn't know it was happening. Right.

And now his players get upset because someone wants to talk about their cheating??? Yep that's the kind of program he runs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised there aren't any folks from the SEAdderall P.E.DHawks forum coming in and running their mouths.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gridirongorilla wrote:
I'm surprised there aren't any folks from the SEAdderall P.E.DHawks forum coming in and running their mouths.

Laughing

Brandon Browner is the only player that reacted to the statement. In my humble opinion, Browner is a meathead (just from hearing him speak on the Real Rob Report) and I'm not surprised that he said what he did. Only he is dumb enough to say it.

But please, continue to be mad Whiner fans Cool
P-Willy52

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:

Laughing

Brandon Browner is the only player that reacted to the statement. In my humble opinion, Browner is a meathead (just from hearing him speak on the Real Rob Report) and I'm not surprised that he said what he did. Only he is dumb enough to say it.

whos mad bro...your team is a joke.

1-0
Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P-Willy52 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:

Laughing

Refer to December 23, 2012.

Have a good one lads, Week 2 is gonna be fuuun.
rudyZ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
P-Willy52 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:

Laughing

I don't see how that game has anything to do with this... if I recall correctly, wasn't Browner suspended for that game? It's completely irrelevant.

I think many people simply think that it's a little disgraceful that a convicted cheater expresses a desire to be violent towards people remarking on his cheating. If I was arrested for speeding, and a month later, a stranger told me "Hey, you shouldn't be speeding", and I replied by threatening to hurt him, wouldn't that make me twice the moron? And the stranger would still just have commented on what is basically the truth. It's slightly antagonizing, but still not illegal. On the other hand, what Browner did was twice illegal, i.e. cheating and threatening someone's physical integrity. Defending him simply does not make you look good at all.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Tooki wrote:
P-Willy52 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:

Laughing

I don't see how that game has anything to do with this... if I recall correctly, wasn't Browner suspended for that game? It's completely irrelevant.

I think many people simply think that it's a little disgraceful that a convicted cheater expresses a desire to be violent towards people remarking on his cheating. If I was arrested for speeding, and a month later, a stranger told me "Hey, you shouldn't be speeding", and I replied by threatening to hurt him, wouldn't that make me twice the moron? And the stranger would still just have commented on what is basically the truth. It's slightly antagonizing, but still not illegal. On the other hand, what Browner did was twice illegal, i.e. cheating and threatening someone's physical integrity. Defending him simply does not make you look good at all.

He wanted to be snide and say that the Seahawks are a joke, I gave him an example showing him to contrary. That's it.

I agree with your second paragraph completely. I am not a fan of Browner's personality, but he is a good player on the field so I don't focus too much on it. Not even Richard Sherman would have responded like Browner did.

If you were saying that I am defending Browner, I'm not. As I said in my previous post, what Browner said was stupid.
BangBang

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one cares about them 'roid ragin' PEDhawks.
49erjunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
P-Willy52 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:

Laughing

love that almost every seahawk fan says this exact thing " we might not have won the division, or gone to the super bowl, but we beat you guys once!" I guess this somehow justifies being second place.

Walter Redskins on the sig.
gridirongorilla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:

Laughing

I was wondering when they would come out of the woodwork. Thanks for perpetuating the stereotype.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: