Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What kind of future does Knile Davis have?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chiefer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: What kind of future does Knile Davis have? Reply with quote

You see him and his measurables and he seems dripping with potential, guy puts up numbers similar to McFadden in nearly every category.

2010 he has a great year, 2011 gets hurt, and dealing with a horrible situation in 2012 takes off for the NFL. 2012 tape leaves a lot to be desired, but you can give a lot of reasons for it. Coming back from injury, coaching scandal that left the program in shambles, etc.

Injury prone is a label he's had since high school, but if he can regain form a Charles-Davis tandem would be ridiculous. Fumble issues are also an issue but that can be taught, just ask Jamaal.

And lets not forget his RB Coach Bieniemy, a complaint from Davis is his upright running style. Eric Sleeping with the Bieniemy coached a certain RB named Peterson in Minnesota that had the same issue coming out of college but has since cured it.

So will he do good, or will he flame out?
TD: 0
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

I'll be watching this thread closely.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
DT58_lives_on

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rummy I think you hit it on the head. If he can stay healthy, hold on to, and catch the damn ball. This guy could be real legit. Now that is a lot of IF's. Two things are coachable, as seen with Tiki Barber, you can improve fumbling if you work hard enough at it. Catching the ball, in my opinion, this guy needs to sit in front of the jugs machine before and after every practice catching balls until his hands hurt.

I love his size/speed combo. I'll be interested to see if he was fast at the combine, or if he's finally getting back UP to speed after being injured so much.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: