Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens release Vonta Leach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitanMan30

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Ravens release Vonta Leach Reply with quote

Hes 31 and plays a dying position but he would absolutely be an upgrade over Quinn Johnson and is without a doubt the best at his position. He reportedly is interested in going back to the Texans. For a coach who is in win now mode and after all of the offseason acquisitions to upgrade the running game. I couldn't think of a more ironic situation for this guy. I don't care what anybody says. This guy paving the way for CJ and Shonn Greene would just be nasty this season.
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not want Leach. I am hoping that Mooney takes the FB spot this year. The Titans have $9 million in cap space left. Sign the remaining 3 draft picks and sit on the rest of the cap space in case of a untimely injury on the Titans or a unexpected veteran cut from another team (in a area of greater need) between now and training camp cuts.

The Titans have been to the free agent well 16 times this off season. Time to mix all the ingredients they have now together and see what comes out of the oven in September. Hopefully a playoff caliber team. Pray

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice, but he wants too much cash. Maybe if he is on the market for a while, he will lower his price and we could sign him.

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: