Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

First Annual Jets Forum Draft (Discussion Thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7881
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to make sure everyone is looking through and updating the roster thread so that everyone can see who has already been taken before making their next pick.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
We need to make sure everyone is looking through and updating the roster thread so that everyone can see who has already been taken before making their next pick.
Or you could look at the OP of the draft thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7881
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
We need to make sure everyone is looking through and updating the roster thread so that everyone can see who has already been taken before making their next pick.
Or you could look at the OP of the draft thread.


That too, I figured it would be easier to look at the roster by positions to see if the guy you want has been taken.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16729
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
We need to make sure everyone is looking through and updating the roster thread so that everyone can see who has already been taken before making their next pick.
Or you could look at the OP of the draft thread.


That too, I figured it would be easier to look at the roster by positions to see if the guy you want has been taken.



I kinda agree with the roster thing. It is easier to look at it position by position.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 73 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
MP


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1769
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone let ganggreen1102 know that Kyle Williams was picked already?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K-Ro 25


Joined: 06 Nov 2012
Posts: 291
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally back from Bermuda boys. Sorry for the inconvenience. Senor Frogs definitely hit the spot however. Smile
_________________


[Adopt-a-Jet: Braylon Edwards]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MP


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1769
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would anyone object if I changed Cam Cameron to Jim Caldwell who I meant to pick instead?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP wrote:
Would anyone object if I changed Cam Cameron to Jim Caldwell who I meant to pick instead?

Yes, it's fine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MP


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1769
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in a rush this morning when I sent that PM, obviously was thinking of the wrong OC of the Ravens.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MP


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1769
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-Ro 25 wrote:
Finally back from Bermuda boys. Sorry for the inconvenience. Senor Frogs definitely hit the spot however. Smile


Senor Frogs is a terrible place and yet a beautiful place all wrapped up in one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7881
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are we going to judge the rosters after the draft?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Cecil. Abe wins the draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abe56


Joined: 21 Nov 2005
Posts: 8197
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
King Cecil. Abe wins the draft.


thank you



Laughing
_________________
Adopt a Jet - Muhammad Wilkerson

49 Tackles, 4.5 Sacks, 16 QB Hits, 10 Stuffs, 3 PD



Jets, Knicks, Buckeyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ganggreen1102


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1287
Location: 914
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Greenie I believe I picked Arthur Jones not arthur brown Laughing
_________________
rampantjet wrote:
You lost me at "falling Sammy Watkins" there is no way he falls, unless a sniper kneecaps him during his 40, and Watkins momentum might get him a 4.4 40 anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ganggreen1102


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1287
Location: 914
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abe56 wrote:
green24 wrote:
King Cecil. Abe wins the draft.


thank you



Laughing


I can't believe I forgot about him the kid is a monster and the most underrated WR in the NFL
_________________
rampantjet wrote:
You lost me at "falling Sammy Watkins" there is no way he falls, unless a sniper kneecaps him during his 40, and Watkins momentum might get him a 4.4 40 anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 23 of 31

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group