Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

First Annual Jets Forum Draft (Discussion Thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ganggreen1102


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1182
Location: #HITCHHIKE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
ganggreen1102 wrote:
Xenajets are you interested in a possible trade?


Yeah I'd convert him to left guard like he was in college, what you want for him?


Sean Lee would work for me. How's that sound for you?
_________________
rampantjet wrote:
You lost me at "falling Sammy Watkins" there is no way he falls, unless a sniper kneecaps him during his 40, and Watkins momentum might get him a 4.4 40 anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picks are in
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16292
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe out of all the OGs picked, no one took Vasquez unless I just didn't see it haha. I think he is definitely top ten, inching closer to top 5 in the league.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
MP


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1700
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
Can't believe out of all the OGs picked, no one took Vasquez unless I just didn't see it haha. I think he is definitely top ten, inching closer to top 5 in the league.


IMO you want your guards to be able to run block, Vasquez sort of sucks in the run. Hell of a pass blocker though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47493
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of Maualuga.
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7226
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Not a fan of Maualuga.


wanted a "Thumper" type. His style of play is more suitable for the 3-4 imo. I also think he is going to have a good season this year. So the pick was pretty much for after the season judging.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47493
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:
Not a fan of Maualuga.


wanted a "Thumper" type. His style of play is more suitable for the 3-4 imo. I also think he is going to have a good season this year. So the pick was pretty much for after the season judging.

Fair enough. I just know every Bengals fan hates his guts. Laughing
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7226
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
green24 wrote:
Not a fan of Maualuga.


wanted a "Thumper" type. His style of play is more suitable for the 3-4 imo. I also think he is going to have a good season this year. So the pick was pretty much for after the season judging.

Fair enough. I just know every Bengals fan hates his guts. Laughing


lol Yeah, I've noticed. But someone with that size and plays physical should be a 3-4ILB. I knew he would struggle when the bengals drafted him.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abe56


Joined: 21 Nov 2005
Posts: 7018
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think im supposed to be otc
_________________
Adopt a Jet - Muhammad Wilkerson

64 Tackles, 10.5 Sacks, 6 STF, 2 FF, 1 INT, 3 PD

2nd Team All Pro



Jets, Knicks, Athletics, Buckeyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16292
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP wrote:
Jetsfandan423 wrote:
Can't believe out of all the OGs picked, no one took Vasquez unless I just didn't see it haha. I think he is definitely top ten, inching closer to top 5 in the league.


IMO you want your guards to be able to run block, Vasquez sort of sucks in the run. Hell of a pass blocker though.



He is young and will only get better too IMO. Also I think I read somewhere that he has only had one penalty called on him.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
MP


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1700
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos for getting this far before a slow day happens... Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16292
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP wrote:
Kudos for getting this far before a slow day happens... Laughing



Lol I am just happy I got to make my picks before I left for my trip. I will try to check in when I can tho.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16292
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP wrote:
Kudos for getting this far before a slow day happens... Laughing



Lol I am just happy I got to make my picks before I left for my trip. I will try to check in when I can tho.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47493
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abe56 wrote:
I don't think im supposed to be otc
Now you are.
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abe56


Joined: 21 Nov 2005
Posts: 7018
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle Williams was taken a few rounds ago
_________________
Adopt a Jet - Muhammad Wilkerson

64 Tackles, 10.5 Sacks, 6 STF, 2 FF, 1 INT, 3 PD

2nd Team All Pro



Jets, Knicks, Athletics, Buckeyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 22 of 31

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group