Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball XXI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51570
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
LION KING wrote:
LMAO

SEAGER is a better prospect keeper then all yours outside of Trout lol.

That's the funny part!

Question

WTH are you talking about?


Quote:
was a free agent pick up


Typical double standards. Seager is all the sudden a keeper but was on waivers
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51570
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Yeah you keep hoping them prospects keep it up!

Puig was a free agent pick up and he might of been your best player now lol.

You didn't even draft him!

Amazing!


What does it matter how he got Puig on his roster? Either way, he's a stud so far so I'm not sure what the point is.


Exactly! He was downgrading EE because he was on waivers 2 years ago.

NEWS ALERT: Every player in here was on waivers at one point until that first draft pick was made. Laughing
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nagahide13


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 11139
Location: Stumptown
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:

Meh......

That is one of the few gems internet jargon has brought to me. I despise a good chunk of this ROFLMAO, PWND, ect. But meh, now that is a great word. It really describes the way you feel about things at the time. I have tried to integrate it into my regular speech to little success so far, but I am determined and I will make it work. I like it too much Smile


Oh, I say it allll the time.

Well, maybe I need lessons on how to use it? LOL( Laughing )


Meh, it has such a wide variety of uses.

What do you want for dinner tonight Phreak? Meh, just give me something with steak in it this time.
Don't you think the Lions are going to win the SB this year? Mehhhhh...
_________________
LION KING wrote:
I actually feel nothing anymore !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51570
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Yeah you keep hoping them prospects keep it up!

Puig was a free agent pick up and he might of been your best player now lol.

You didn't even draft him!

Amazing!


What does it matter how he got Puig on his roster? Either way, he's a stud so far so I'm not sure what the point is.

**Shrugs**

Don't matter. If my plan works, he will be scrambling to do the same thing 3 years from now. If it doesn't, he will claim he knew it all along.

Personally, it has worked so far IMO and I finally have players I like and that is all that matters. Not sure why he felt the need to attack me, but I guess C'est La Vie.


Meh.....he's also ranting about the picks I've given you upgrading my roster.

I don't care where a player comes from or how someone acquired him. If the player improves my roster is what matters.

I'm having fun and I love trading, so that's what's important.

Meh......

That is one of the few gems internet jargon has brought to me. I despise a good chunk of this ROFLMAO, PWND, ect. But meh, now that is a great word. It really describes the way you feel about things at the time. I have tried to integrate it into my regular speech to little success so far, but I am determined and I will make it work. I like it too much Smile


I prefer a silent M

Eh is my go to
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51570
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Springer with 2 more HR and 5 rbi in AAA>

Houston better think about calling this kid up in Sept. His last 10 games in AAA have been great (minus Ks)

17 Hits, 5 HR, 13 RBI, 5 SB and hitting .472

in 2013 in 318 ABs 25 HR, 70 RBI and 28 AB

Over 550 Abs that projects to 43 HR, 121 rbi, 48 SB



Next closest thing to Trout in minors right now in terms of power/speed
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11408
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what was the EE trade?
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51570
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
what was the EE trade?


There was no EE trade. Its over.
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11408
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
what was the EE trade?


There was no EE trade. Its over.


The original EE trade.
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51570
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
what was the EE trade?


There was no EE trade. Its over.


The original EE trade.


Dont remember dont really care. Everyone can continue to pm me as a joke or what not but he is NOT FOR SALE.

1B/3B and top 20 guy I am walking into 2014 with very happy with my non-keeper worthy 30 year old.


Edit. No picks

Quote:
PHRK traded Yonder Alonso*, SD 1B to VYG
PHRK traded Jon Jay, StL OF to VYG
PHRK traded Daniel Nava, Bos OF to VYG
PHRK traded Edwin Encarnacion, Tor 1B to VYG
PHRK traded Casey Janssen, Tor RP to VYG
VYG traded Kurt Suzuki, Wsh C to PHRK
VYG traded Jay Bruce, Cin OF to PHRK
VYG traded Ike Davis, NYM 1B to PHRK
VYG traded Yovani Gallardo, Mil SP to PHRK
VYG traded Francisco Liriano, Pit SP to PHRK

_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11408
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
what was the EE trade?


There was no EE trade. Its over.


The original EE trade.


Dont remember dont really care. Everyone can continue to pm me as a joke or what not but he is NOT FOR SALE.

1B/3B and top 20 guy I am walking into 2014 with very happy with my non-keeper worthy 30 year old.


Edit. No picks

Quote:
PHRK traded Yonder Alonso*, SD 1B to VYG
PHRK traded Jon Jay, StL OF to VYG
PHRK traded Daniel Nava, Bos OF to VYG
PHRK traded Edwin Encarnacion, Tor 1B to VYG
PHRK traded Casey Janssen, Tor RP to VYG
VYG traded Kurt Suzuki, Wsh C to PHRK
VYG traded Jay Bruce, Cin OF to PHRK
VYG traded Ike Davis, NYM 1B to PHRK
VYG traded Yovani Gallardo, Mil SP to PHRK
VYG traded Francisco Liriano, Pit SP to PHRK


Interesting. Still think you won that trade. I just couldnt remember what it actually was.
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51570
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
what was the EE trade?


There was no EE trade. Its over.


The original EE trade.


Dont remember dont really care. Everyone can continue to pm me as a joke or what not but he is NOT FOR SALE.

1B/3B and top 20 guy I am walking into 2014 with very happy with my non-keeper worthy 30 year old.


Edit. No picks

Quote:
PHRK traded Yonder Alonso*, SD 1B to VYG
PHRK traded Jon Jay, StL OF to VYG
PHRK traded Daniel Nava, Bos OF to VYG
PHRK traded Edwin Encarnacion, Tor 1B to VYG
PHRK traded Casey Janssen, Tor RP to VYG
VYG traded Kurt Suzuki, Wsh C to PHRK
VYG traded Jay Bruce, Cin OF to PHRK
VYG traded Ike Davis, NYM 1B to PHRK
VYG traded Yovani Gallardo, Mil SP to PHRK
VYG traded Francisco Liriano, Pit SP to PHRK


Interesting. Still think you won that trade. I just couldnt remember what it actually was.


I flipped Nava straight for Rendon.

So basically Rendon/Encarn for Bruce
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 18877
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for a new thread.
_________________
Team Stylish313
Adopt-A-Lion: Calvin Johnson
Adopt-A-Lion: Stylish313
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100
Page 100 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group