Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Re-Ranking the roster: #4
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's our Fourth best player?
Russell Wilson
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Russell Okung
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Max Unger
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Percy Harvin
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Chris Clemons
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Brandon Mebane
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kam Chancellor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bobby Wagner
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Re-Ranking the roster: #4 Reply with quote

**please read the instructions and information before you make your vote**

You guys should know the drill by now

But here are a few changes:

-I will stop accepting votes for this poll the following day of the OP date @ 11:59pm

-If you vote, PLEASE in turn post in thread 1) Who you voted for 2) Who you would like to be added to the next poll

-Thread is open to discussion about anything pertaining to the rankings. You may respectfully disagree with someone's selection, but please do not "bash" or criticize someone for making a selection. I would like each selection to be made purely off of opinion, no pressure

-If you are a fan of another team just dropping by, feel free to submit a vote or join the discussion. Outside perspective is always welcome

-I will keep this going until we 1) Complete a 30 man roster 2) or interest drops off to the point where the process loses its function, in which cases the amount will be rounded off. At the end i would like to get this stickied as the official 2013 Seahawk player rankings

1. Earl Thomas
2. Richard Sherman
3. Marshawn Lynch

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unger is who i voted

SoS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I posted in the other thread, I think Okung is the last truly elite player that we have on this team. Harvin is borderline elite if he plays the way he did in the first half of 2012 and that's pretty much the same with Wilson and Unger.

I know people are very skeptical on Okung just because his prior health, but he's absolutely dominant. I think he's a top 3 player at his position.
imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
As I posted in the other thread, I think Okung is the last truly elite player that we have on this team. Harvin is borderline elite if he plays the way he did in the first half of 2012 and that's pretty much the same with Wilson and Unger.

I know people are very skeptical on Okung just because his prior health, but he's absolutely dominant. I think he's a top 3 player at his position.

He's stays in my very good category until the presnap penalties stop.

SoS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SoS wrote:

Meh, I'll take his play + penalties over Unger's play to be honest. Just my opinion that Okung is elite while Unger isn't quite in that territory for his position.
imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
imani wrote:
SoS wrote:

Meh, I'll take his play + penalties over Unger's play to be honest. Just my opinion that Okung is elite while Unger isn't quite in that territory for his position.

Just stating mine Very Happy

union hawk fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went with Okung over Unger because I think he is a better overall player and next year will be the best left tackle in the league.
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SoS wrote:
imani wrote:
SoS wrote:

Just stating mine Very Happy

I feel ya Wink
Meeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:

I'd say Unger is the only true elite player left. Okung is nearly there, but not quite IMO, want to see him play like the 2nd half of last season for a bit longer before I bump him up.

Okung will win though...since he is the LT.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Percy if he plays like he did last year when healthy. He's too talented not to be in the top 3. Most versatile player in the NFL.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeker wrote:
SoS wrote:

I'd say Unger is the only true elite player left. Okung is nearly there, but not quite IMO, want to see him play like the 2nd half of last season for a bit longer before I bump him up.

Okung will win though...since he is the LT.

I'd still say Okung is the far more physically dominating player.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd take Unger. In our offense, he's a better player than Okung. His ability to make all the line calls is also huge.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'd take Unger. In our offense, he's a better player than Okung. His ability to make all the line calls is also huge.

I agree. He is less replaceable than Okung.
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Really? I'll take Lemuel Jean-Pierre at Center over....McQuistin at LT?
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Really? I'll take Lemuel Jean-Pierre at Center over....McQuistin at LT?

I'm talking in general, not just based on the team's depth. Unger's line calls have helped the line out a lot.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: