Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Atlanta Falcons Forum Awards: THE Award Show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
I think the voters got that one wrong. Just sayin'.

Troll on.

Lies...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats FF13! I used to post on more mocks but I've slacked off. You always knew a good bit about the draft! I remember always wanting Brooks Reed with you a few drafts back...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Congrats FF13! I used to post on more mocks but I've slacked off. You always knew a good bit about the draft! I remember always wanting Brooks Reed with you a few drafts back...

Although he called me off my rocker for predicting the very Trufant trade up that actually happened, FF13 represents us better than any other person on the draft forum. He commented on every mock that had us taking Eifert or Ertz, and just simply posted our defensive depth chart. Well deserved!

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
BirdsAyeView

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kroy Biermann Award ::: Poster with the best username, goes to TWO people:

BirdsAyeView and DrawABlank

Congrats!

MY ACCEPTANCE SPEECH:

I go hard in the [expletive] paint homie
Leave you stankin homie
What the [expletive] you thinkin homie
I wont die for this crap or what the [expletive] i say (*screams* Brick Squad)
Front yard broad day wit da SK (ba ba ba ba ba ba bow)
See Gucci, thats my [expletive] trigga
I hang in the Dale wit dem hit squad killers
Waka Flocka Flame one hood [expletive] trigga
Ridin real slow bendin corners my trigga

PS: Eff Bill O'Reilly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to lil homie Ralph. Didn't think he's win anything this early into his posting career. Also shouts out to DAB. Dope usernames

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Peerless Price Award::Member with the most UT Vols spirit, goes to:

adam9!

WAIT WAIT, I meant:

Drew Davis Award ::: Poster with the most Oregon Ducks spirit goes to:

swoosh!

Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately you defeated me this time swooshers...

I wonder who voted him in... Laughing

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND FINALLY! Pat Schiller Award ::: This one goes out to the poster who didn't get any of your votes, but you believe deserves some love, goes to:

adam9!

Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh, this is so unexpected. I didn't even write a speech... *pulls out a long sheet of paper on which you can see writing clearly fills it* Let me just start off by thanking my main homie. First, I would like to thank Based God *points to sky* for all he has done for me and not effing my bee if you know what I mean. I don't think Betty could handle it, honestly. Make it be known, I did offer... Second of all I want to thank Betty White for being my sexy date even though she had no idea about the previous topic. Next I would like to thank all my friends, family, and fans. Without you this wouldn't be possible, okay it probably would, but you guys are still dope. Sometimes. Finally a big thank you to swoosh and Lupeissortofcool for hosting this (expect Jgold is at work #FreeLupe), and all of you FF posters for being cool or not, and for posting, or not posting. I <3 all of you, or not. Just know with a lot of laziness and posting on FF while at school/work/other obligations you can be like me one day, not that any of you would want to. Good night Atlanta (or wherever the hell you are)... Betty start up the wagon we're going to Motel 6!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wins award: Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm
adam9 wrote:
Oh my gosh, this is so unexpected. I didn't even write a speech... *pulls out a long sheet of paper on which you can see writing clearly fills it* Let me just start off by thanking my main homie. First, I would like to thank Based God *points to sky* for all he has done for me and not effing my bee if you know what I mean. I don't think Betty could handle it, honestly. Make it be known, I did offer... Second of all I want to thank Betty White for being my sexy date even though she had no idea about the previous topic. Next I would like to thank all my friends, family, and fans. Without you this wouldn't be possible, okay it probably would, but you guys are still dope. Sometimes. Finally a big thank you to swoosh and Lupeissortofcool for hosting this (expect Jgold is at work #FreeLupe), and all of you FF posters for being cool or not, and for posting, or not posting. I <3 all of you, or not. Just know with a lot of laziness and posting on FF while at school/work/other obligations you can be like me one day, not that any of you would want to. Good night Atlanta (or wherever the hell you are)... Betty start up the wagon we're going to Motel 6!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:

adam9 wrote:

I blame your laziness to pawn off hosting duties on Ralph. We're in an XBL party together

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:

adam9 wrote:

I blame your laziness to pawn off hosting duties on Ralph. We're in an XBL party together
Cute

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: