Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Re-Ranking the roster: #3
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's our Third best player?
Marshawn Lynch
80%
 80%  [ 12 ]
Russell Wilson
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Russell Okung
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Max Unger
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Percy Harvin
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Chris Clemons
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Brandon Mebane
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kam Chancellor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

imani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Re-Ranking the roster: #3 Reply with quote

**please read the instructions and information before you make your vote**

You guys should know the drill by now

But here are a few changes:

-I will stop accepting votes for this poll the following day of the OP date @ 11:59pm

-If you vote, PLEASE in turn post in thread 1) Who you voted for 2) Who you would like to be added to the next poll

-Thread is open to discussion about anything pertaining to the rankings. You may respectfully disagree with someone's selection, but please do not "bash" or criticize someone for making a selection. I would like each selection to be made purely off of opinion, no pressure

-If you are a fan of another team just dropping by, feel free to submit a vote or join the discussion. Outside perspective is always welcome

-I will keep this going until we 1) Complete a 30 man roster 2) or interest drops off to the point where the process loses its function, in which cases the amount will be rounded off. At the end i would like to get this stickied as the official 2013 Seahawk player rankings

1. Earl Thomas
2. Richard Sherman

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Meeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3-5 should be Lynch, Okung, Unger in some order...although Unger might end up lower.

Lynch at 3.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty easy one here. Lynch hands down.

After this I'm guessing will be Harvin and Unger.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
bill21792

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's the option for Paul McQuistan? He just barley beats out Chris Maragos in my book.
kethnaab

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put Beastmode.

I also think Percy Harvin is getting drastically overrated, not just here but elsewhere. I know he's explosive, but before the dude gets crowned, shouldn't he be a bit more productive and consistent?
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:
I put Beastmode.

I also think Percy Harvin is getting drastically overrated, not just here but elsewhere. I know he's explosive, but before the dude gets crowned, shouldn't he be a bit more productive and consistent?

Consistent, sure. Productive? I think he's done damn well and really exploded last season prior to injury. If he can be that player, which I think he can be with our supporting cast, he'll be a top 5 player on this team.

Anyways, I think it's easily Lynch here as well. He's just the definition of this team and pretty much has been since we've acquired him.

And my personal opinion on the upcoming order goes:

3. Lynch
4. Okung
5. Harvin
6. Wilson
7. Unger

And Clemons might go over Unger.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beastmode

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
kethnaab wrote:
I put Beastmode.

Consistent, sure. Productive? I think he's done damn well and really exploded last season prior to injury. If he can be that player, which I think he can be with our supporting cast, he'll be a top 5 player on this team.

Anyways, I think it's easily Lynch here as well. He's just the definition of this team and pretty much has been since we've acquired him.

3. Lynch
4. Okung
5. Harvin
6. Wilson
7. Unger

that list to me looks like most impact full, not best.

I think Unger should be 4 if we're truly ranking best

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
kethnaab wrote:
I put Beastmode.

3. Lynch
4. Okung
5. Harvin
6. Wilson
7. Unger

I don't know, he's kinda overrated IMO. Great player and certainly the 2nd best on the OLine, but he's really not that strong and you see that sometimes in both pass and run blocking. He can get handled by strong players. I like him in the zone and think he's a smart player, but I don't think he's physically dominant the same way Okung is.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
kethnaab wrote:
I put Beastmode.

3. Lynch
4. Okung
5. Harvin
6. Wilson
7. Unger

I don't know, he's kinda overrated IMO. Great player and certainly the 2nd best on the OLine, but he's really not that strong and you see that sometimes in both pass and run blocking. He can get handled by strong players. I like him in the zone and think he's a smart player, but I don't think he's physically dominant the same way Okung is.
I agree with what you're saying to an extent, but if I'm looking at the best Seahawk, I'm looking for the best players in the Seahawks scheme. So while I'd agree that Okung would be more successful in any scheme, Unger is a better player in our ZBS than Okung imo. His ability to set the line is hugely ignored by us as a fan base too. He was really helpful to Wilson this year.

ram29jackson wrote:
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynch for me as well.

I think Wright should be on this list before Chancellor though.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Lynch for me as well.

only a handful of people read the OP and actually nominated someone. I'll keep picking the next player until people start telling me who they want.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Lynch for me as well.

only a handful of people read the OP and actually nominated someone. I'll keep picking the next player until people start telling me who they want.
Then I want Wright. Laughing

Appreciate you doing these as well, man. It keeps the forum active.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
kethnaab wrote:
I put Beastmode.

3. Lynch
4. Okung
5. Harvin
6. Wilson
7. Unger

I agree with what you're saying to an extent, but if I'm looking at the best Seahawk, I'm looking for the best players in the Seahawks scheme. So while I'd agree that Okung would be more successful in any scheme, Unger is a better player in our ZBS than Okung imo. His ability to set the line is hugely ignored by us as a fan base too. He was really helpful to Wilson this year.

Yea, I don't knock that perspective. Two different ways of looking at it. I certainly agree with what you're saying about Unger's line calls and I think there's a small handful of players that all have an argument to take these next few spots. I think Clemons and Harvin are equally deserving of mention for this spot and I don't necessarily have an issue with someone voting for one of those guys over Okung or Unger.
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see it, but I would have a really hard time putting Percy that high without ever seeing him play in Seattle.

ram29jackson wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: