Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Roddy White vs. Richard Sherman
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
RIZE FALCONS wrote:
Doesn't matter the player Sherman runs his big mouth on the NFL channel twice a week he is a moron who called numerous players out and White most recently about the top 100 players rankings and Sherman is mad he was ranked 50th and White 39th!!

First of all, Sherman is a very smart guy, calling him a moron is idiotic. He carries himself well, and he is very book smart, as well as street smart.

Sherman has also backed up his talk, so far. He has a very small sample size, but from what he's talked, he's backed it up. He has the right to be cocky, no matter how annoying it may be.
Meh. I don't think calling Sherman a moron--which can be used to refer to someone who is foolish--is "idiotic." I think it's more "idiotic" to call someone "idiotic" for calling Sherman a moron.

But the most "idiotic" statement in this thread, without a doubt, is "(Sherman) carries himself well." Lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
RIZE FALCONS wrote:
Doesn't matter the player Sherman runs his big mouth on the NFL channel twice a week he is a moron who called numerous players out and White most recently about the top 100 players rankings and Sherman is mad he was ranked 50th and White 39th!!

First of all, Sherman is a very smart guy, calling him a moron is idiotic. He carries himself well, and he is very book smart, as well as street smart.

Sherman has also backed up his talk, so far. He has a very small sample size, but from what he's talked, he's backed it up. He has the right to be cocky, no matter how annoying it may be.

I don't disagree with any of this.

The one thing Richard needs to stop doing is this whole beef with Roddy White. Roddy burned him and got a TD and that's what started this. Richard is my best CB in the league and Roddy is a top 10 WR. This whole weird beef needs to end.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
RIZE FALCONS wrote:

Meh. I don't think calling Sherman a moron--which can be used to refer to someone who is foolish--is "idiotic." I think it's more "idiotic" to call someone "idiotic" for calling Sherman a moron.

But the most "idiotic" statement in this thread, without a doubt, is "(Sherman) carries himself well." Lol.

I seriously hope you're joking. Sherman is a very well-spoken person, who carries himself extremely well. He's also very smart, not foolish in the slight, he just has a big ego. That does not make him foolish.

adam9 wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
RIZE FALCONS wrote:

The one thing Richard needs to stop doing is this whole beef with Roddy White. Roddy burned him and got a TD and that's what started this. Richard is my best CB in the league and Roddy is a top 10 WR. This whole weird beef needs to end.

I agree with this. It's immature from both parties involved IMO, it should just be dropped. Save the talking until the next time the Hawks' play the Falcons.

Saints
LSU
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan
Lentz33

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
RIZE FALCONS wrote:

I seriously hope you're joking. Sherman is a very well-spoken person, who carries himself extremely well. He's also very smart, not foolish in the slight, he just has a big ego. That does not make him foolish.

adam9 wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
RIZE FALCONS wrote:

I agree with this. It's immature from both parties involved IMO, it should just be dropped. Save the talking until the next time the Hawks' play the Falcons.

I have a couple things to add here.

First, this didn't start when Roddy beat Sherman for a TD. IT started before, when Sherman called Roddy an "easy match-up."

Second, amazingly Roddy has for the most part kept his mouth shut against Sherman off the field. He never addresses Sherman unless he is asked about him or his comments.

I do agree that's a very immature dispute. However, Sherman should have shut up after they lost to the Falcons. Instead he decided to b***h and moan to the fact that Roddy was higher on him on the NFL 100. Saying Roddy isn't a top 100 player in the NFL IS idiotic. Champ Bailey pretty much said it was disrespectful for him to say that.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
Lol, that's funny. I was hoping you were joking. Who are you? Sherman's cousin? Sorry, but someone who makes comments like "I'm better at life than you" does not deserve to be classified as someone who is well-spoken or as someone who carries himself well let alone extremely well as you put it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
Lol, that's funny. I was hoping you were joking. Who are you? Sherman's cousin? Sorry, but someone who makes comments like "I'm better at life than you" does not deserve to be classified as someone who is well-spoken or as someone who carries himself well let alone extremely well as you put it.

I never said he was a good person. The dude is a good speaker, he's smart and uses words well. How good of a person he is has nothing to do with how well of a speaker he is.

Saints
LSU
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:

I never said he was a good person. The dude is a good speaker, he's smart and uses words well. How good of a person he is has nothing to do with how well of a speaker he is.
You said he was very well-spoken. Someone who is very well-spoken would never say that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:

You do know speaking with correct grammar doesn't make you intelligent right? Just because you say it well, doesn't make it intelligent. Smart people don't say they are better at life than other people because they make more money than them.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:

You do know speaking with correct grammar doesn't make you intelligent right? Just because you say it well, doesn't make it intelligent. Smart people don't say they are better at life than other people because they make more money than them.
Exactly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: