Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Top 100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nucealius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: NFL Top 100 Reply with quote

I was hoping to have seen Spiller on the list by this point. Now, I kinda feel like he's not gonna show up. What do you guys think?

Before the list came out, I thought Spiller and Byrd for sure, now, not so much.

Thanks to NickChowaniec for the sig.

NFL- Buffalo Bills
College- Tennessee Vols
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What number are they up to? I'd expect Byrd to be in the top 50 or so, but honestly IDK about Spiller.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Byrd or Spiller yet is just ridiculous. I don't see them getting in now that they are at the top 30. There are at least 15 guys I don't think should even be on the list.

Buffalo_Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
No Byrd or Spiller yet is just ridiculous. I don't see them getting in now that they are at the top 30. There are at least 15 guys I don't think should even be on the list.

Byrd should have been on before Mario IMO. Spiller I think is a bubble guy, he is darn good, no doubt about it but his stats are not elite. I think he should have been in the 80's if he were on the list. So right now I doubt he was put on. Byrd needs to be on the list, if he isn't and Mario is then the players who made the list never played against Byrd. It would be pretty ridiculous.

thanks for the sig NS922!

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking;
if you hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to you and eat with you,
and you with me.
Revelation 3:20
TommyC376

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalo_Kid wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:

Byrd should have been on before Mario IMO. Spiller I think is a bubble guy, he is darn good, no doubt about it but his stats are not elite. I think he should have been in the 80's if he were on the list. So right now I doubt he was put on. Byrd needs to be on the list, if he isn't and Mario is then the players who made the list never played against Byrd. It would be pretty ridiculous.
Well seeing as they go from 100 - 1 ... I don't think its a big deal that Mario was added to the list before Byrd, Mario is #72, Byrd can still and should still make the top 30. If not, then he is criminally underrated.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Buffalo_Kid wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:

Well seeing as they go from 100 - 1 ... I don't think its a big deal that Mario was added to the list before Byrd, Mario is #72, Byrd can still and should still make the top 30. If not, then he is criminally underrated.

That's what I meant. But i would put Byrd in the tier with these last two groups, you know? I actually don't think he is in the top 30, he is a great player and a first tier safety. But second tier great player, if that makes any sense. If he is in the top 30 that would be great, but I see him somewhere between 50-30.

thanks for the sig NS922!

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking;
if you hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to you and eat with you,
and you with me.
Revelation 3:20
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalo_Kid wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Buffalo_Kid wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:

That's what I meant. But i would put Byrd in the tier with these last two groups, you know? I actually don't think he is in the top 30, he is a great player and a first tier safety. But second tier great player, if that makes any sense. If he is in the top 30 that would be great, but I see him somewhere between 50-30.

That's about where I expected to see Byrd as well, and I completely agree with your assessment. He's definitely a top tier Safety (probably top 3 FS), but a second tier overall guy.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
OffseasonChamps

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle Williams should be on the list...two years ago.

Byrd, maybe.

Spiller, next offseason.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: