Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lawrence Timmons?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelProven wrote:
I'm talking being cut before the last year of there contract. Wood has a few years before he's a cap causality. 2016 is the earliest I see woodley being considered.
well maybe they'll ask him to take a pay cut or something. The guy can't keep having injury plagued seasons like the last few and make what he's making.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SteelProven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
SteelProven wrote:
I'm talking being cut before the last year of there contract. Wood has a few years before he's a cap causality. 2016 is the earliest I see woodley being considered.
well maybe they'll ask him to take a pay cut or something. The guy can't keep having injury plagued seasons like the last few and make what he's making.

I think Woodley finally had a slump coming out on fire his first few years. Some players have those type of season here and there. Some have there slumps or down season later then others. I believe Woodley now knows this pass rush rest squarely on his shoulders. I expect 12+ sacks from Woodley this season.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelProven wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
SteelProven wrote:

I think Woodley finally had a slump coming out on fire his first few years. Some players have those type of season here and there. Some have there slumps or down season later then others. I believe Woodley now knows this pass rush rest squarely on his shoulders. I expect 12+ sacks from Woodley this season.
so do I and I expect near a handful from both Jones and Worilds
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: