Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Falcons Forum Fantasy Discussion(stop drafting out of order)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Willthethrill_H


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 641
Location: Birmingham, AL
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:
This is probably slightly off topic, but is anyone willing to share the top of their big board? I'm preparing for a draft with my buddies and need a little help...


1.Adrian Peterson RB
2.CJ Spiller RB
3.Jamaal Charles RB
4.Chris Johnson RB
5.Arian Foster RB
6.Doug Martin RB
7.Aaron Rodgers QB
8.Maurice Jones-Drew RB
9.Marshawn Lynch RB
10.Calvin Johnson WR
11.Matt Forte RB
12.LeSean McCoy RB
13.Trent Richardson RB
14.AJ Green WR
15,Drew Brees QB
16.David Wilson RB
17.Ray Rice RB
18.Peyton Manning QB
19.Steven Jackson RB
20.Brandon Marshall WR
21.Dez Bryant WR
22.Frank Gore RB
23.Tom Brady QB
24.Larry Fitzgerald WR
25.Alfred Morris RB

Thanks so much man
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whitmire25


Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Posts: 186
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Julio Jones
2. Roddy White
3. Steven Jackson
4. Matt Ryan
5. Tony Gonzalez
6. Jacquizz Rodgers
7. Harry Douglas
8. Jason Snelling
9. Levine Toilolo
10. Drew Davis

That's my top 10!

No but seriously just a few under-appreciated people I like are:

RB Gio Bernard-Bengals, WR Torrey Smith-Ravens, RB Demarco Murray-Cowboys, WR Dwayne Bowe-Chiefs, and the rookie TE from Notre Dame who plays for Bengals
_________________

Adopt-A-Falcon: JacQuizz Rodgers and Stansly Maponga
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willthethrill_H


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 641
Location: Birmingham, AL
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's keep this thing going! We exploded through those last 10 picks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13811
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:
Let's keep this thing going! We exploded through those last 10 picks.

Agree. I think we can make this go pretty fast if we all gave minimal effort. The problem I've had with leagues like this is some people won't even give that minimal effort Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willthethrill_H


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 641
Location: Birmingham, AL
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Mike Wallace has already been picked. Not sure what our protocol is for that, but I sent Beeper a PM so he could correct it and submitted my pick for Hakeem just in case.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13811
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:
I think Mike Wallace has already been picked. Not sure what our protocol is for that, but I sent Beeper a PM so he could correct it and submitted my pick for Hakeem just in case.

I think you did the right thing. Good catch, I was about to post that too
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 3979
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:
I think Mike Wallace has already been picked. Not sure what our protocol is for that, but I sent Beeper a PM so he could correct it and submitted my pick for Hakeem just in case.

I think you did the right thing. Good catch, I was about to post that too


Thanks. Didn't see that.
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20380
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great day guys. Tons of picks. Its fun when this many picks are done in a day. Just remember that if you know you cant be on, me or Adam are usually on, and either one of us can pick for you. Just send us a big board.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13811
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devils like small, explosive backs. Take 3. Action. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20380
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Devils like small, explosive backs. Take 3. Action. Laughing


In a league where two backs are the norm, give me the backs that will get 5.0+ ypc, so if they do have to share the rock, at least they are taking advantage of their opportunities. Plus, I like the backs that can potentially give you points in the passing game.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13811
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Devils like small, explosive backs. Take 3. Action. Laughing


In a league where two backs are the norm, give me the backs that will get 5.0+ ypc, so if they do have to share the rock, at least they are taking advantage of their opportunities. Plus, I like the backs that can potentially give you points in the passing game.

I don't disagree haha. Just saying, you probably got 3 of the most speedy/explosive backs in the league.

My team is relying on me hitting on a RB late in the draft or Run DMC staying healthy (please based god)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20380
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Devils like small, explosive backs. Take 3. Action. Laughing


In a league where two backs are the norm, give me the backs that will get 5.0+ ypc, so if they do have to share the rock, at least they are taking advantage of their opportunities. Plus, I like the backs that can potentially give you points in the passing game.

I don't disagree haha. Just saying, you probably got 3 of the most speedy/explosive backs in the league.

My team is relying on me hitting on a RB late in the draft or Run DMC staying healthy (please based god)


explosive make devils happy
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
akintu


Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Posts: 1190
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was stuck between Bowe and Hilton...ultimately went with Hilton for what he brings in the return game and his chemistry with Luck...wasn't sure about if Bowe and Smith were gelling just yet...I guess we'll see
_________________

Foster-A-Falcon: Roddy White
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20380
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akintu wrote:
I was stuck between Bowe and Hilton...ultimately went with Hilton for what he brings in the return game and his chemistry with Luck...wasn't sure about if Bowe and Smith were gelling just yet...I guess we'll see


Bowe was #2 on my BB. My first receiver would have given me no depth on my bye week. Bowe did give 91 points in 13 games last year with Cassel throwing him the ball. With Smith and Reid now in town, I think he should be able to get back to a 1000 yard season and 6-8 TDs, and who knows, he has the talent to be around his great 2010 season. The upside is there. Should make for a solid #2 no matter what.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13811
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
akintu wrote:
I was stuck between Bowe and Hilton...ultimately went with Hilton for what he brings in the return game and his chemistry with Luck...wasn't sure about if Bowe and Smith were gelling just yet...I guess we'll see


Bowe was #2 on my BB. My first receiver would have given me no depth on my bye week. Bowe did give 91 points in 13 games last year with Cassel throwing him the ball. With Smith and Reid now in town, I think he should be able to get back to a 1000 yard season and 6-8 TDs, and who knows, he has the talent to be around his great 2010 season. The upside is there. Should make for a solid #2 no matter what.

The main thing I would worry with Bowe this year is Smith. Not only is he inconsistent, but he also stares down TEs and targets them a lot. For proof look up Vernon Davis's points last year pre-Kaep and post Kaep and then do the same with Crabtree. I like the pick though, everyone in these rounds will have done risk to them in some way
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 9 of 20

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group