Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hate Towards Raiders and Fans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ch8878

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
The problem ch8878 is your a giant homer and hate to hear the reality of the Raiders.

There is nothing there that isn't arguable or accurate. The Raiders roster is bad. They have some potential, but on paper as we are talking about, they are bad.

The Raiders are a bottom 3-5 talented team in the NFL. They are in full rebuild and are going to have trouble finding a lot of success this season.

The problem big_palooka your a huge troll or just a flat out Raider hater yourself I don't think I've heard you ever say anything positive about the Raiders since I've been here.

You do nothing, but put down the coaches, players, owner, GM the list goes on. I can't wait till the season, and they prove you wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rotoworld jabs at the Raiders again :

Quote:
Raiders signed seventh-round DE David Bass to a four-year contract.
Bass has a ton of experience -- 50 starts at Missouri Western -- so his biggest challenge will be getting acclimated to the NFL competition level. On such a weak Raiders roster, he'll have a chance to stick.

Well another daily bashing of the Raiders.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact you are one of the few people hear who finds this bashing so terrible should tell you all you need to know ch8878.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:

Quote:
Bass has a ton of experience -- 50 starts at Missouri Western -- so his biggest challenge will be getting acclimated to the NFL competition level. On such a weak Raiders roster, he'll have a chance to stick.

You gonna be OK? I hope you can make it past this. There's hotlines if you need them. Keep fighting the good fight, kind sir!

PM sig requests.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
The problem ch8878 is your a giant homer and hate to hear the reality of the Raiders.

There is nothing there that isn't arguable or accurate. The Raiders roster is bad. They have some potential, but on paper as we are talking about, they are bad.

The Raiders are a bottom 3-5 talented team in the NFL. They are in full rebuild and are going to have trouble finding a lot of success this season.

The problem big_palooka your a huge troll or just a flat out Raider hater yourself I don't think I've heard you ever say anything positive about the Raiders since I've been here.

You do nothing, but put down the coaches, players, owner, GM the list goes on. I can't wait till the season, and they prove you wrong.

You can't be serious? Anyone who knows me knows I've supported Reggie 100% and have been in Allen's corner since day 1. Care to correct your baseless comment? I say plenty positive about the Raiders. It's not my fault you have unrealistic views of the team and the situation they are in.

I've been a Raiders fan since the 80's. I love my S&B, but I'm not above being logical in regards to their situation and their roster of talent. They are on the right track w/ Reggie at the helm, but because I'm not expecting more than 5 wins I'm a hater?

So tell me. Where do you see at this season. What record are you predicting?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:

Quote:

Notice you're the only one who is getting their panties in a bunch over this? Laughing Laughing

The Raiders roster is weak. That's just the reality of the situation. They are rebuilding for a reason, because they lack talent at nearly every level.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

You can't be serious? Anyone who knows me knows I've supported Reggie 100% and have been in Allen's corner since day 1. Care to correct your baseless comment? I say plenty positive about the Raiders. It's not my fault you have unrealistic views of the team and the situation they are in.

I've been a Raiders fan since the 80's. I love my S&B, but I'm not above being logical in regards to their situation and their roster of talent. They are on the right track w/ Reggie at the helm, but because I'm not expecting more than 5 wins I'm a hater?

So tell me. Where do you see at this season. What record are you predicting?

This team is hard to predict based upon all the new starters some of which came to the Raiders from playoff teams.

If I would give a number though 6-10, but hoping for more.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
ch8878 wrote:

Quote:

Notice you're the only one who is getting their panties in a bunch over this? Laughing Laughing

The Raiders roster is weak. That's just the reality of the situation. They are rebuilding for a reason, because they lack talent at nearly every level.

How do they know its such a weak roster though?

Offense
New QB
New TE
New Starting WR - Rod Streater
New LG
Maybe New RG
Maybe New RT

Defense
Unless Miles Burris starts the only returning starter from last season is Tyvon Branch

On paper it might look like a weak roster, but they try to make it as a fact which it isn't.

Look the team can end up really bad so could other teams in the division though.

My guess if the team finishes 4 wins or less the QB's suck or DE's suck and the team still needs to address it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just imagine if he was a Jets fan right now. Laughing

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
91jmay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm dude on an NFL team lots of new starters everywhere is a sign of a really bad team, not a good one.

1. Is Hayden going to be a bust? Sure looked like it last year IMO..But I give him a pass because he almost died…therefore I believe anyone who almost dies deserves a pass……………

A principle to live by..
ch8878

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:

Did you even read the thread?

If you did you could clearly see a few Raiders fans on twitter saying the same thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Just imagine if he was a Jets fan right now. Laughing

Could be worse I could have been a Jets, Jags, Bills or Lions fan. Razz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Erm dude on an NFL team lots of new starters everywhere is a sign of a really bad team, not a good one.

Its a sign that the defense needed to be gutted because it stunk which is what happened now does that make the team worse?

I think the defense will be much improved tackling wise, pass rush is in the wait in see category. Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who cares. let them say whatever they want, good or bad I really don't give a crap. I can't wait until the season starts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
big_palooka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Did you even read the thread?

If you did you could clearly see a few Raiders fans on twitter saying the same thing.

Ah yes.... twitter Raider fans. The homerist of homers. When do you guys have sleepovers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: