Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION: Ragevsuall17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 6905
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have we decided on a date/time?
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Titans fan 617


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 9949
Location: BeanTown
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it set for the Sunday before the opener for 9 or 10 i forget if thats not good then let me know ill poll it to see when we should do it
_________________

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
*2011

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 6905
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
I have it set for the Sunday before the opener for 9 or 10 i forget if thats not good then let me know ill poll it to see when we should do it


Should work for me
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 6905
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
I have it set for the Sunday before the opener for 9 or 10 i forget if thats not good then let me know ill poll it to see when we should do it


Should work for me


Actually turns out that won't be good for me. Any chance we could do Monday night (labor day)?
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Titans fan 617


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 9949
Location: BeanTown
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
I have it set for the Sunday before the opener for 9 or 10 i forget if thats not good then let me know ill poll it to see when we should do it


Should work for me


Actually turns out that won't be good for me. Any chance we could do Monday night (labor day)?


I can do Labor day im down for switching it i just need everyone elses answer
_________________

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
*2011

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
titanrick


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 11845
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down for Labor Day night, but need it to NOT be 7 PM mountain (or 9 PM eastern).

Could we do earlier than that? Like 7 PM eastern?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 6905
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
I'm down for Labor Day night, but need it to NOT be 7 PM mountain (or 9 PM eastern).

Could we do earlier than that? Like 7 PM eastern?


That would be fine with me
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Titans fan 617


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 9949
Location: BeanTown
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
titanrick wrote:
I'm down for Labor Day night, but need it to NOT be 7 PM mountain (or 9 PM eastern).

Could we do earlier than that? Like 7 PM eastern?


That would be fine with me


Im down works for me sorry for the lack of trying to get everyones answer now i jus didnt want to confuse anyone with the keeper draft being tonight so def starting tomorrow ill pm everyone or pm the guys who havnt responded yet
_________________

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
*2011

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ragevsuall17


Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5642
Location: TX
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may not be able to do labor day... but no biggie. I can try to draft as much on Yahoo's mobile draft app... it was actually pretty good, doing it for the first time on my cell phone.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titanrick


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 11845
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
I may not be able to do labor day... but no biggie. I can try to draft as much on Yahoo's mobile draft app... it was actually pretty good, doing it for the first time on my cell phone.


Is it free? I tried it last year and they wanted four bucks which seemed counter-productive in a league that was otherwise free. Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 24159
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:
I may not be able to do labor day... but no biggie. I can try to draft as much on Yahoo's mobile draft app... it was actually pretty good, doing it for the first time on my cell phone.


Is it free? I tried it last year and they wanted four bucks which seemed counter-productive in a league that was otherwise free. Smile


Yea the apps free although I haven't tried drafting from it yet.
_________________
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ragevsuall17


Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5642
Location: TX
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
titanrick wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:
I may not be able to do labor day... but no biggie. I can try to draft as much on Yahoo's mobile draft app... it was actually pretty good, doing it for the first time on my cell phone.


Is it free? I tried it last year and they wanted four bucks which seemed counter-productive in a league that was otherwise free. Smile


Yea the apps free although I haven't tried drafting from it yet.


Yep... it was free. And it was a pretty decent app. Obviously, mobile won't compare to desktop, laptop, etc... but I was pleasantly surprised... and I drafted the best team in the entire league... so it worked out great... Twisted Evil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 25953
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was pretty impressed by the app last night when I used it on my fiancee's cell phone. As rage said, obviously a browser is preferable, but it is pretty easy to use.
_________________
2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 0 receptions, 0 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 6905
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is everyone cool with monday at 7 ET?

Friday evening would be cool with me too. I'm just busy this weekend on Saturday and Sunday.

Or Tuesday or Wednesday night next week work for me. (I believe first game is Thursday)
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 24159
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Mondays good with me. This weekend isn't good because my b-day is Saturday(Big 21) and ill probably be trashed all weekend.
_________________
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group