Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Let's Talk: Fantasy Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1984
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
12 person league, 6 points all TDs. What would be the "ideal" spot and who would you hope to (realistically) get in the first 3 rounds?

Pick 7
Round 1- Charles
Round 2- MJD
Round 3- Andre Johnson
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20702
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know when ESPN opens up mock draft rooms and live draft rooms?
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83391
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Does anybody know when ESPN opens up mock draft rooms and live draft rooms?


Mocks are open

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/mockdraftlobby
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20702
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Does anybody know when ESPN opens up mock draft rooms and live draft rooms?


Mocks are open

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/mockdraftlobby


Yeah I just saw that about 20 minutes ago haha. I may do one later or tomorrow.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83391
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
12 person league, 6 points all TDs. What would be the "ideal" spot and who would you hope to (realistically) get in the first 3 rounds?

Pick 7
Round 1- Charles
Round 2- MJD
Round 3- Andre Johnson


You would pass up a QB even though its 6 points for all TDs?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1984
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
12 person league, 6 points all TDs. What would be the "ideal" spot and who would you hope to (realistically) get in the first 3 rounds?

Pick 7
Round 1- Charles
Round 2- MJD
Round 3- Andre Johnson


You would pass up a QB even though its 6 points for all TDs?

Yes just because RB is a spot where most of the top talent will be gone round 4 or later and QB is pretty deep in that you can still get a Wilson/Kaepernick/RG3/Ryan in round 4 or 5
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83391
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
12 person league, 6 points all TDs. What would be the "ideal" spot and who would you hope to (realistically) get in the first 3 rounds?

Pick 7
Round 1- Charles
Round 2- MJD
Round 3- Andre Johnson


You would pass up a QB even though its 6 points for all TDs?

Yes just because RB is a spot where most of the top talent will be gone round 4 or later and QB is pretty deep in that you can still get a Wilson/Kaepernick/RG3/Ryan in round 4 or 5


True i suppose. You think AJ falls to round 3? He had a pretty big year
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83391
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marshawn Lynch, Arian Foster or Ray Rice?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Marshawn Lynch, Arian Foster or Ray Rice?


Easily Foster.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83391
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Marshawn Lynch, Arian Foster or Ray Rice?


Easily Foster.


What about #2/3?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Marshawn Lynch, Arian Foster or Ray Rice?


Easily Foster.


What about #2/3?


For me, that's a toughie. My instinct would be to go with Rice, but you know how Seattle will pound the rock with Lynch - The Ravens aren't so predictable. All things being equal, Rice is a better option, but you just never know when he's going to have one of those 15 touch games whereas Lynch gets his 20-25 every week.

That's a toss-up.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83391
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Marshawn Lynch, Arian Foster or Ray Rice?


Easily Foster.


What about #2/3?


For me, that's a toughie. My instinct would be to go with Rice, but you know how Seattle will pound the rock with Lynch - The Ravens aren't so predictable. All things being equal, Rice is a better option, but you just never know when he's going to have one of those 15 touch games whereas Lynch gets his 20-25 every week.

That's a toss-up.


I thought i hit gold getting Rice last year bc of his consistency with touches but it just wasnt there last year. I think Lynch gets more touches and Tds
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Marshawn Lynch, Arian Foster or Ray Rice?


Easily Foster.


What about #2/3?


For me, that's a toughie. My instinct would be to go with Rice, but you know how Seattle will pound the rock with Lynch - The Ravens aren't so predictable. All things being equal, Rice is a better option, but you just never know when he's going to have one of those 15 touch games whereas Lynch gets his 20-25 every week.

That's a toss-up.


I thought i hit gold getting Rice last year bc of his consistency with touches but it just wasnt there last year. I think Lynch gets more touches and Tds


I actually refused to trade for Lynch, insisting the other guy in my money league give me Rice instead (trade deadline). I forget the details, but I remember giving up more to get Rice and Lynch was the far supior player from that point on.

Sour grapes are going to cause me to pass on Rice if he's there for me in the first. While I'm probably higher on Lynch than I should be because of what mighth've been. That trade really was the difference between second place and a lot of cash (12 team league. $100 buy-in Second place got the hundo back and champ got the rest).
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83391
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to add a question in here too mojo Wink

Randall Cobb or James Jones?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Feel free to add a question in here too mojo Wink

Randall Cobb or James Jones?


I do what I want. And that's a tough call unless you're counting return yards.

Speaking of return yards. Who's your top five players if you're counting return yards? Same points as rush/receiving.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group