Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers OT Mike Adams stabbed in robbery [in the hospital]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CKSteeler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Bruce did some voodoo [inappropriate/removed] on this draft class before he left...
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
Hmmmmm, Has anybody seen Ray Lewis?
Laughing good one
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MeanJoeGreen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
MeanJoeGreen wrote:
it's always something with this guy...

Stupid comment is stupid.

typical 43. between drug problems, injuries and now this I think the comment is justified.
SteelProven

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeanJoeGreen wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
MeanJoeGreen wrote:

typical 43. between drug problems, injuries and now this I think the comment is justified.

Drug problems? He made some bad decisions involving marijuana, but I wouldn't considered that a drug problem.

Injuries has probably held Mike Adams back, but that's not because of anything other then unfortunate.

This incident is crazy because it could of happened to anybody.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeanJoeGreen wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
MeanJoeGreen wrote:

Sorry...I just said what everyone else was thinking.

Adams was a victim of what appears to be a random crime, and you make an idiotic comment like that, and now you lump this in with his drug problems and injuries?

The drug issue is the ONLY thing he had control over and hasnt been an issue for the Steelers at all to this point.

Injuries are frustrating, but who WASNT hurt on our OLine this year? DeCastro was hurt. Gilbert was hurt. Pouncey was hurt. But at the very least, I can see someone getting annoyed by a player getting injured constantly.

But saying "its always something with him" after getting stabbed and robbed? Yeah...that was stupid.
wwhickok

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeanJoeGreen wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
MeanJoeGreen wrote:

No it wasn't. First of all, as far as injuries are concerned, let's not pretend he's the only one in the NFL or for that matter, on our roster, that has had to deal with injuries.

Secondly, what do you think he did? Walk up to two random 'thug looking gentlemen' and say "Yo dudes, I need to get some stab on today, how about you rob my house and stab me, I need some time off"...

Seriously, say something like that to yourself and then tell US how stupid it sounds.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/arrest-made-stabbing-pittsburgh-steelers-ot-mike-a/nX944/

Appears they made an arrest in the case.
Chieferific

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/arrest-made-stabbing-pittsburgh-steelers-ot-mike-a/nX944/

Can you say Meth?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:

Can you say Meth?

Read their Facebook page... Literally the first 15-20 posts were people saying that.
Chieferific

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:

Can you say Meth?

Read their Facebook page... Literally the first 15-20 posts were people saying that.

Classic mugshot of a Meth-head. Open sores and all. Pitiful.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:

Adams was a victim of what appears to be a random crime, and you make an idiotic comment like that, and now you lump this in with his drug problems and injuries?

The drug issue is the ONLY thing he had control over and hasnt been an issue for the Steelers at all to this point.

Injuries are frustrating, but who WASNT hurt on our OLine this year? DeCastro was hurt. Gilbert was hurt. Pouncey was hurt. But at the very least, I can see someone getting annoyed by a player getting injured constantly.

But saying "its always something with him" after getting stabbed and robbed? Yeah...that was stupid.

yeah it was random but who else pulls this stuff in his first year? This guy finds trouble. Hes like rashard getting robbed in his first year. Hell I hope he has the career Mendenhall had for us.

this board is dead at this point, that's the only reason I'm responding to you. I remember mike Adams being like the No 1 tackle coming out if high school. He's got talent.

I respect you a lot, you're the best poster on here since spush . I think you are just overly hostile in your posts
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mean.... its dumb to put any fault or blame or anything else on Adams in this situation. Plain and simple. 43 might not have much tact Wink.... but you're comment was that bad.

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
wwhickok

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeanJoeGreen wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

yeah it was random but who else pulls this stuff in his first year? This guy finds trouble. Hes like rashard getting robbed in his first year. Hell I hope he has the career Mendenhall had for us.

this board is dead at this point, that's the only reason I'm responding to you. I remember mike Adams being like the No 1 tackle coming out if high school. He's got talent.

I respect you a lot, you're the best poster on here since spush . I think you are just overly hostile in your posts

With all due respect, I don't think it's hostile to say that saying "It's always something with this guy...." is a stupid comment on the subject. Because IT WAS a stupid comment. Injuries happen freakishly in the NFL to even the best players. The whole drug issue is 100% on him, he knows that. A robbery can happen to ANYONE I should know. Perhaps the fact that he's rich was enough for a Meth-Head to target him. We see it all the time with actors, other athletes, etc.

But because it's Mike Adams and he had issues in college it's gotta be about his character right?

Give me a break dude, what's even more stupid is to act like what you said wasn't stupid. Just admit it was a dumb statement with 0 intelligent thoughts provided and move on.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/13772504?no_yb=true&mailing_id=2447&linksrc=mb_main_col_3

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/arrest-made-in-stabbing-of-steelers-tackle-michael-adams-690222/#ixzz2VIKDlfNo

Quote:
Among the suspects arrested in connection with the weekend stabbing of a Steelers player was a rising rapper who appeared in the music video for Wiz Khalifa's hit song "Black and Yellow."
Dquay Means, 26, of Hazelwood goes by the stage name Quay Meanz and recently signed to Wiz Khalifa's fledgling music label.

Means identifies as part of the Taylor Gang, a loosely knit group of people who hang out with Taylor Allderdice alumnus-turned-rapper Wiz Khalifa. He is the latest artist to sign to Wiz Khalifa's fledgling label, TGOD, which stands for Taylor Gang or Die, and was listed on the lineup in March for the South by Southwest music festival in Austin, Texas, which gains national attention each year. Nearly 12,000 people follow him on Twitter.
Ain't this some ish

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/arrest-made-in-stabbing-of-steelers-tackle-michael-adams-690222/#ixzz2VUrjtb7R
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MeanJoeGreen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/13772504?no_yb=true&mailing_id=2447&linksrc=mb_main_col_3

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/arrest-made-in-stabbing-of-steelers-tackle-michael-adams-690222/#ixzz2VIKDlfNo

Quote:
Among the suspects arrested in connection with the weekend stabbing of a Steelers player was a rising rapper who appeared in the music video for Wiz Khalifa's hit song "Black and Yellow."
Dquay Means, 26, of Hazelwood goes by the stage name Quay Meanz and recently signed to Wiz Khalifa's fledgling music label.

Means identifies as part of the Taylor Gang, a loosely knit group of people who hang out with Taylor Allderdice alumnus-turned-rapper Wiz Khalifa. He is the latest artist to sign to Wiz Khalifa's fledgling label, TGOD, which stands for Taylor Gang or Die, and was listed on the lineup in March for the South by Southwest music festival in Austin, Texas, which gains national attention each year. Nearly 12,000 people follow him on Twitter.
Ain't this some ish

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/arrest-made-in-stabbing-of-steelers-tackle-michael-adams-690222/#ixzz2VUrjtb7R

black and yellow....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: