Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

C.J. Anderson???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winder23

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: C.J. Anderson??? Reply with quote

I was researching this kid and he seems to have come out of nowhere. From the video I can find, he shows alot of NFL traits. He is a tough inside runner with a stocky build (5-8 220). He displays solid hands and good run after catch ability. Didn't see much of him blocking, but he has the body type to do so.

Does anyone know much about the kid? Can he make the final roster? What I have seen I really like and I am curious what others impressions are?
broncos67

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: C.J. Anderson??? Reply with quote

Winder23 wrote:
I was researching this kid and he seems to have come out of nowhere. From the video I can find, he shows alot of NFL traits. He is a tough inside runner with a stocky build (5-8 220). He displays solid hands and good run after catch ability. Didn't see much of him blocking, but he has the body type to do so.

Does anyone know much about the kid? Can he make the final roster? What I have seen I really like and I am curious what others impressions are?

Just from reading some reports it seems like he was someone the team really liked as a UDFA (based on signing bonus) so I mean I would expect him to be a PS guy. I think he could stick on the roster in a few years (don't see it happening the year) but his size and skills are intriguing.

Thanks, Tzimisce
rhuston

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the tape I seen of him as well. He runs physical but has a nice burst in the open field as well. He had a decent 40 time if I remember correctly, and a nice yards per carry. I split time so he didn't get that many carries. He will be one guy I keep an eye on.
Cutler06

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meet our new Lance Ball.....

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
ToastedOats

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is just alright in my opinion. I watch a ton of college ball and he had some big games, but nothing that makes you say, "wow". Quicker than Lance Ball, but can he play special teams? Make a big play, aka, T.D. against San Fran to stick? I'm not sure.
FabrizioHC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not the next Arian Foster, but my guess is he ends up in the PS.

Lance Ball is halfway out the door. Hester is far more versatile and will take his place. From what I heard from Gase, they will use Hester a lot, not just as a lead-blocker and runner.

Moreno and McGahee are probably fighting for one spot. Ball and Hillman aren't going anywhere. And Jeremiah Johnson isn't PS-elegible anymore, so he either makes the roster, which I doubt, or he'll get cut.

So, unless they want to keep 5 RBs, I don't see CJ sneaking in, but I would love to keep him in the PS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: