Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Buffalo Bills Forum Draft Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 15541
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Anyone else find it frustratingly difficult to decide on a running back? I went back and forth between 5 guys. I'm not surprised that we waited this long to select some.

Nope Cool
_________________
jrry32 wrote:
Give me the balls. Laughing
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Anyone else find it frustratingly difficult to decide on a running back? I went back and forth between 5 guys. I'm not surprised that we waited this long to select some.

Nope Cool


You're the only exception Laughing
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Just want everyone to remember that you must start 1 rookie, 1 second year player, and 1 Buffalo Bill.

    Still Need Rookie:

    jb

    Still Need 2nd Year Player:

    BBF13
    joutman

    Still Need Buffalo Bill:

    Nick


Let me know if I missed someone on any of the lists.


Updated.


Updated again.

Also, check the updated times. Once again, way ahead of schedule Very Happy

Great job so far. Love the quick picking..
_________________



Last edited by NickChowaniec on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jb_gobills


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 14621
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Just want everyone to remember that you must start 1 rookie, 1 second year player, and 1 Buffalo Bill.

    Still Need Rookie:

    jb

    Still Need 2nd Year Player:

    jb
    BBF13
    joutman

    Still Need Buffalo Bill:

    Nick


Let me know if I missed someone on any of the lists.


Updated.


Updated again.

Also, check the updated times. Once again, way ahead of schedule Very Happy

Great job so far. Love the quick picking..


^ I've got second-year player Bobby Wagner starting.
_________________
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Just want everyone to remember that you must start 1 rookie, 1 second year player, and 1 Buffalo Bill.

    Still Need Rookie:

    jb

    Still Need 2nd Year Player:

    jb
    BBF13
    joutman

    Still Need Buffalo Bill:

    Nick


Let me know if I missed someone on any of the lists.


Updated.


Updated again.

Also, check the updated times. Once again, way ahead of schedule Very Happy

Great job so far. Love the quick picking..


^ I've got second-year player Bobby Wagner starting.


Good catch. Edited.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 15541
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Just want everyone to remember that you must start 1 rookie, 1 second year player, and 1 Buffalo Bill.

    Still Need Rookie:

    jb

    Still Need 2nd Year Player:

    jb
    BBF13
    joutman

    Still Need Buffalo Bill:

    Nick


Let me know if I missed someone on any of the lists.


Updated.


Updated again.

Also, check the updated times. Once again, way ahead of schedule Very Happy

Great job so far. Love the quick picking..


^ I've got second-year player Bobby Wagner starting.


Good catch. Edited.

I can go through my post with all the players selected and note which guys are rookies and 2nd yr guys too when I get the chance.
_________________
jrry32 wrote:
Give me the balls. Laughing
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
I can go through my post with all the players selected and note which guys are rookies and 2nd yr guys too when I get the chance.


That would be great.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jb_gobills


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 14621
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good pick Nick, I like Thomas a lot.
_________________
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
Good pick Nick, I like Thomas a lot.


Thanks, like your pick as well. Had Jackson as a possibility but already had tall, possession WRs on the team. Needed a speedy deep threat, thought Thomas fit the role.

Brady has some great weapons to work with, all consistent and reliable guys. Going to be a tough offense to stop.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 15541
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
Good pick Nick, I like Thomas a lot.


Thanks, like your pick as well. Had Jackson as a possibility but already had tall, possession WRs on the team. Needed a speedy deep threat, thought Thomas fit the role.

Brady has some great weapons to work with, all consistent and reliable guys. Going to be a tough offense to stop.

I thought about both of those guys when I took Stevie, but I had my big possession guy, and my outside deep threat, and I thought Stevie would work better as a slot guy than those two.

Good picks by both of you.
_________________
jrry32 wrote:
Give me the balls. Laughing
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 15541
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
I can go through my post with all the players selected and note which guys are rookies and 2nd yr guys too when I get the chance.


That would be great.

Done. Might want to check it and make sure I didn't miss anyone.
_________________
jrry32 wrote:
Give me the balls. Laughing
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 15541
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay fellas.
_________________
jrry32 wrote:
Give me the balls. Laughing
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3526
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Still Need Rookie:

    jb

    Still Need 2nd Year Player:

    joutman

    Still Need Buffalo Bill:

    Nick


Only a few rounds until we begin drafting backups. Great participation so far guys.. I believe we will make a 53 man roster!
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 15541
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max, Percy Harvin was already selected by TommyC.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16365255#16365255
_________________
jrry32 wrote:
Give me the balls. Laughing
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maxmw22


Moderator
Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 11004
Location: Cincinnati, OH
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Max, Percy Harvin was already selected by TommyC.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16365255#16365255


Thank yah, was wondering why he was still available
_________________

Adopt-A-Bills:
RB C.J. Spiller - 927 yds, 4.6 ypc, 33 rec, 185 yds, 2 TD
DE/OLB Jerry Hughes - 46 tckls, 10 SCK, 2 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 12 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group