Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 OTA thread to puts stuff inz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rudyZ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
Seems like Marlon Moore is getting a lot of praise by both Harbaugh and the beat writers lately. Wonder if he could take a spot in our WR corps. I think we'll keep 6 and after Boldin, Jenkins, Patton, Mario, and Kyle, that 6th spot is wide open. Not to mention Moore is a key STer so he has that added value over a guy like Ricardo Lockette or Chad Hall...

He is?!

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Forge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
Seems like Marlon Moore is getting a lot of praise by both Harbaugh and the beat writers lately. Wonder if he could take a spot in our WR corps. I think we'll keep 6 and after Boldin, Jenkins, Patton, Mario, and Kyle, that 6th spot is wide open. Not to mention Moore is a key STer so he has that added value over a guy like Ricardo Lockette or Chad Hall...

He is?!

He has experience as a returner, i know that. not sure how good he was at it though.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
Kikuchiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
49ersfan wrote:

He is?!

He has experience as a returner, i know that. not sure how good he was at it though.

He only has like 2 returns in his career. He's made his living off of kick-off coverage so far in his career.

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
Vineterviews with some of the fellas. Boldin's was a tad ackward Laughing

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/VINEterview-49ers-Reflect-on-Minicamp/0ab18f9a-545d-4882-985f-f5016ab9b1b4

I love Dix.

And Boone is the man too. He's so damn big

new sig... sorry alex
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/VINEterview-49ers-Reflect-on-Minicamp/0ab18f9a-545d-4882-985f-f5016ab9b1b4

I love Dix.

And Boone is the man too. He's so damn big

Ya Boone's was awesome. Dude is massive.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q&A with Gin. The first question may or may not have been from my twitter account.

http://www.examiner.com/article/49ers-minicamp-q-a-who-becomes-the-supporting-receiver-to-anquan-boldin?cid=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:

Boldin's interview

I'm not too familiar with vine, so I was staring at Ian William's interview until it looped a good 4 times. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New stadium *Joe Staley Vine*

https://vine.co/v/hBjAjHj6z5H

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vernon Davis practiced exclusively with the wide receivers during 49ers minicamp.
With Michael Crabtree (Achilles') out, Anquan Boldin only capable of playing the slot and a host of question marks battling for the X receiver spot, we knew Davis was going to have a big role in the passing game. By learning the wide receiver positions, he'll have more scheme versatility come Sundays. Davis can line up as an in-line tight end, a move tight end, in the slot and out wide. The 49ers' dominant offensive line frees him from too many blocking responsibilities. They're going to be a run-heavy team, but when they pass we expect Davis to be featured heavily.

roto

Anquan Boldin lined up in the slot during the majority of team drills at 49ers' minicamp.
Entering his age-33 season, Boldin doesn't get open by separating from corners out wide. He wins by dominating them physically and shedding tackles after the catch with his power. That skill set works best in the slot, and that's where he'll do his work for the 49ers. It's not a very high upside position in a run-heavy scheme, and owners drafting off Boldin's eruption during last year's Super Bowl run will be disappointed.

roto

culliver wrote:
14-2.

Losses @DEN @SEA

#1 seed

Superbowl
BangBang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys remember Glenn Coffee? He quit after his 2nd year, everyone made fun of him. He graduates from U.S. Army Airborne school on Friday. Way to go, Glenn.
rudyZ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BangBang wrote:
You guys remember Glenn Coffee? He quit after his 2nd year, everyone made fun of him. He graduates from U.S. Army Airborne school on Friday. Way to go, Glenn.

I don't know if there are still people who are bitter about it, but I never was. If a player doesn't have his heart on football, the best thing he can do for his team is getting out of the way. We're much better off now than we were back then. And if whatever he ends up doing makes him a happier man, then that's great.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
oldman9er

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
BangBang wrote:

I don't know if there are still people who are bitter about it, but I never was. If a player doesn't have his heart on football, the best thing he can do for his team is getting out of the way. We're much better off now than we were back then. And if whatever he ends up doing makes him a happier man, then that's great.

Pretty much agree. I don't like how all of the Coffee situation went down... but it's an unimportant thing of the past now for me, and I don't give it any thought or emotion at this point.

___
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BangBang wrote:

Wasn't he going to be a pastor or something along those lines? Oh well, best of luck to you Glenn.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much talk about Okoye anymore. I saw only a few pics of him on the niners site. I figured he wouldn't light the world on fire but I was hoping to get some updates and pics of him doing something.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
Not much talk about Okoye anymore. I saw only a few pics of him on the niners site. I figured he wouldn't light the world on fire but I was hoping to get some updates and pics of him doing something.

IIRC, the little bit of news about him in camp was positive. You probably read that too, but yeah, not a whole lot of info that I am aware of. The real fun starts to come in late July.

___

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: