Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 OTA thread to puts stuff inz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big9erfan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
Not much talk about Okoye anymore. I saw only a few pics of him on the niners site. I figured he wouldn't light the world on fire but I was hoping to get some updates and pics of him doing something.

Obviously a great athlete. But thinking about playing football for the first time in your life at the NFL level??? Would be something if he could make that happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Crabtree (Achilles' surgery) said he'll begin rehab workouts Tuesday.
Crabtree is now six weeks removed from surgery to repair his fully torn right Achilles' tendon. He has at least 4 1/2 months of rehab in front of him. In a best-case scenario, Crabtree will be eased back in for the final quarter of the regular season and then contribute in the playoffs

roto
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
Michael Crabtree (Achilles' surgery) said he'll begin rehab workouts Tuesday.
Crabtree is now six weeks removed from surgery to repair his fully torn right Achilles' tendon. He has at least 4 1/2 months of rehab in front of him. In a best-case scenario, Crabtree will be eased back in for the final quarter of the regular season and then contribute in the playoffs

roto
Awesome. Hopefully he can get some regular season action in before the playoffs. I only want this if he's ready though.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
oldman9er

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much point in making many new threads, so I'll stick this here....

Matt Maiocco's 49ers chat transcript (7.9)

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/matt-maioccos-49ers-chat-transcript-79

Quote:
MaioccoCSN
Vic Fangio said a couple weeks ago that he still considers Carlos Rogers as the team's top nickel back. I have no doubt Tarell Brown has the ability to play there, too. So we shall see what's decided during training camp.

Yes, B.J. Daniels looked very good in the offseason program. In fact, Patton told me that Daniels' arm strength is right up there with Kaepernick. Daniels also seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders. It would not surprise me to see Daniels as the 49ers' No. 2 QB in 2014.

Yes, I believe the NFL will take some action against Ahmad Brooks if they feel confident about the allegation he repeatedly hit Divens over the head with a bottle of Heineken. This is only a guess, but we're probably talking about a game or two.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/matt-maioccos-49ers-chat-transcript-79

Quote:
MaioccoCSN
Vic Fangio said a couple weeks ago that he still considers Carlos Rogers as the team's top nickel back. I have no doubt Tarell Brown has the ability to play there, too. So we shall see what's decided during training camp.

Yes, B.J. Daniels looked very good in the offseason program. In fact, Patton told me that Daniels' arm strength is right up there with Kaepernick. Daniels also seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders. It would not surprise me to see Daniels as the 49ers' No. 2 QB in 2014.

Shocked That would be a huge shock for me. I thought he was a longshot to make the 53 man squad, but if he's looking better than McCoy and Tolzien that can only be good news.

Edit- Just read it again and noticed it he meant in 2014. Still good news though.

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bryn Swartz ‏@eaglescentral 54m
Colin Kaepernick threw 29.8% of passes more than 15 yards in 2012, most in the NFL. Alex Smith was 13.8%, least in NFL. Wow.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Bryn Swartz ‏@eaglescentral 54m
Colin Kaepernick threw 29.8% of passes more than 15 yards in 2012, most in the NFL. Alex Smith was 13.8%, least in NFL. Wow.

Some other Kaep stats:

Adjusted yards per attempt: (YPA including sacks minus 45 yards for an INT)
Kaepernick: 7.0 (1st)
P. Manning: 6.5 (2nd)
Brady: 6.4 (3rd)

Deep Percentage (Percentage of passes longer than 15 yards)
Kaepernick: 29.9 (1st)
Cutler: 28.6 (2nd)
Flacco: 26.5 (3rd)
Luck: 26.3 (4th)

Success Rate (“Proportion of plays in which a player is directly involved that would typically be considered successful”)
Kaepernick: 48.9 (14th)

Expected points added per play
Kaepernick: 0.19 (12th)

Win probability added per game
Kaepernick: 0.18 (13th)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kikuchiyo wrote:
oldman9er wrote:

Quote:
MaioccoCSN

Shocked That would be a huge shock for me. I thought he was a longshot to make the 53 man squad, but if he's looking better than McCoy and Tolzien that can only be good news.

Edit- Just read it again and noticed it he meant in 2014. Still good news though.

As much as I've really liked him from the moment we nabbed him, it looks like Tolzien is done as a 49er. From what I remember, he wasn't as impressive last pre-season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: