Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Schefter just reported DJ Hayden taken to hospital
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
91jmay


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 24725
Location: Wonderland
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, love Charles and love the signing but he never was a lock down corner. There is a strong debate to say a play maker is far more important than a lock down corner but that is not what is being argued here.
_________________
Silver&Black88 wrote:
smokey1212 wrote:

Allen said he would play the hot hand, in what world is McFadden's hand hot?

He touched Dennis Allen's seat before the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33463
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyHarry


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 1880
Location: Foster City,CA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Yep, love Charles and love the signing but he never was a lock down corner. There is a strong debate to say a play maker is far more important than a lock down corner but that is not what is being argued here.

Now I think some of u guys are underselling him. At the same time though u guys probably think we are overrating his time here lol. Keep in mind he played in the renown " single high safety rush 4 d " but he still made plays.
_________________

JonesDrew32 wrote:
38-10 Chargers

This game should definitely bring some lulz from the Raiders side.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE MAD STORK


Joined: 07 Aug 2012
Posts: 582
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:
And you're not worth a legitimate response. Ever. To add, this place would be significantly better w/ you not here.

These are the replies you deserve.


Just saw this now, funny how you steal my suggestion that this place would be better without you. I would post more if you weren't a member of this forum.

You are very simple minded. So soft.


Sometimes I wonder how old you guys are? hopefully young, cause only facebook girls argue over the internet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrapTakula


Moderator
Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 9331
Location: Gilead
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MAD STORK wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:
And you're not worth a legitimate response. Ever. To add, this place would be significantly better w/ you not here.

These are the replies you deserve.


Just saw this now, funny how you steal my suggestion that this place would be better without you. I would post more if you weren't a member of this forum.

You are very simple minded. So soft.


Sometimes I wonder how old you guys are? hopefully young, cause only facebook girls argue over the internet


Now now...

What would the interwebs be without polite debate?

Also, insulting all of the other posters at one time doesn't do much for your image as a mature, rational fella, so lets nip all if the sniping in the bud right here and now!
_________________


Bolansho Boro Begoz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Burgesskills


Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 1114
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Also, insulting all of the other posters at one time doesn't do much for your image as a mature, rational fella, so lets nip all if the sniping in the bud right here and now!


I got you Crappy.

I don't try to argue or call anyone out, only one person rubs me the wrong way around here.

Besides being called clueless by someone I have no problems with anyone.

Woodson's interceptions dropped because he was ignored and he was a great cover corner and a play maker/ball hawk. I have watched every singles Raiders game since 1998. Woodson would lock down receivers he rivaled Champ Bailey as best cover corner in the league for a few years straight and he made plays.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group